As The Years Pass By....

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CUTE DAMMIT!

"Sungmin, do you like spending time with noona?" Kyung Ri asked as they were once again together for Sungmin's aegyo lessons.

Sungmin looked up at her and smiled warmly, "I cherish every moment we're together, noona!"

"Are you lying to make noona feel better?" She stared at him skeptically.

He shook his head vigorously to show his disagreement. "Of course not noona! I would never lie to you!"

Kyung Ri still eyed him with distrust. "Are you only saying that because noona gives you yummy candy?"

"NO! I sincerely like it when we're together!" Sungmin stared up at her with big, irresistible cute eyes that oozed with honesty.

Kyung Ri patted his head affectionately, "Me too, Sungmin. Me too...."


"Lee, Sungmin. Lee, Sungmin! LEE, SUNGMIN!" The teacher banged her ruler against his desk and startled him up from his nap. He jumped and stared into the teacher's cold eyes.

"I suggest you quit wasting my time by taking naps in my class and start to actually learn something. Now please read page 34 in English." She frowned. "That is, if you can."

"Yes!" He started reading the passage in English in his self confident good pronunciation. After he finished, he put the book down and stared at the teacher with a satisfied smile.

Scowling because she didn't catch him off guard, she thundered off to bully his other fellow classmates into reading.

Sungmin, satisfied that his class participation was completed, found himself drawn to daydreaming. Only one particular noona kept popping up in his dreams and his thoughts: Kyung Ri. Ever since he was small, Kyung Ri noona was his world. So that was why he followed her into the same high school, why he studied so hard to be accepted so he could still be with her. The three year difference between them meant nothing to him.

The bell rang and the whole class sprang out of the classroom before the teacher could even declare the class dismissed. It was lunch break and Sungmin travelled to the place where he knew she was going to be there.

"Kyung Ri noona~!" He called as he arrived at the courtyard where she was eating lunch with another junior friend. She looked up and waved at him to come over.

"Hi, Sungmin!" She smiled at him with the face of an angel, and he beamed back.

"Oh, hi Victoria sunbae! Didn't see you there..." He greeted Kyung Ri's other best friend and helped himself to some of Kyung Ri's lunch.

Victoria rolled her eyes at his poor greeting and smirked at him. "As if you ever notice me with Kyung Ri around~." Sungmin nearly choked on the chips he was eating and blushed profusely. "Honestly, Sungmin! Have some manners! Ask Kyung Ri before devouring all her lunch."

"It's alright Victoria! He's always welcome to my lunch since he doesn't have any..." Kyung Ri defended and Sungmin childishly stuck on his tongue at Victoria. She stuck her tongue back at him and continued chatting with Kyung Ri.

"Anyway, ignoring the evil bunny over there." Sungmin glared at her evilly and mouthed threats at her which she platantly ignored. "I think Nichkhun is dropping some hints but I'm scared to act on them cuz, you know, if he wasn't it would make things between us VERY awkward."

"No way! Nichkhun sunbae likes you?!" Sungmin feigned shock and rolled his eyes.

Kyung Ri stared at him suspiciously. "You know something don't you?"

Sungmin acted cute and winked at her. "Word flies around when you're in the same dance group as him."

Kyung Ri batted her eyes and pouted at him. "And you don't plan on telling noona?"

"Well...." Sungmin ponderingly put a finger to his lips. "Maybe...."

"If you won't tell, then I'll force it out of you!" Victoria threateningly clenched her fist close to his face. "Your martial art skills won't help you here."

"Please Sungmin-ah! Victoria is into Nichkhun a lot..."

"Eh, so does he." Sungmin sipped his milk nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!" Victoria sprang up. "MUST GO FIND NICHKHUN! I HAVE TO GO TALK TO HIM NOW!"

"Because of you my best friend ditched me..." Kyung Ri pointed an accusing finger at Sungmin.

"Now you can have me all to your self!" Sungmin puffed his cheeks out at her.

"But that really was nice of you Sungmin-ah!" She pinched his cheek and made eye contact with him. "Now Nichkhun and Victoria won't walk in circles around each other anymore."

"There's two other people just like that." Sungmin stared directly into her eyes. He hoped he conveyed the message right so she would get it. He gulped. Was this the time to tell her?

"Who?" She tilted her head curiously.

"It's y-" He was interrupted by someone else's call.

"KYUNG RI!" Luna ran to them quickly and panted heavily from her long run from the other side of the school's campus.

"What?" Kyung Ri asked. Sungmin, curious too, looked at Luna with questioning eyes.

"Siwon and Yoona broke up!" Luna announced.

"So?"

"Siwon broke up her." Luna continued staring uneasily at the ground.

"So?"

"Because he was starting to like another girl."

"Again, so?"

"That girl is you."

Sungmin's head snapped up when he heard that one of the kingkas of the school liked his Kyung Ri noona. Why? Because he was the same crush who Kyung Ri liked in the past, but he liked Kyung Ri's best friend more, Yoona. Siwon was the same one that broke Kyung Ri's heart years ago who caused the happenstance of Kyung Ri and Sungmin's meeting.