MiniMini Strategy

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CUTE DAMMIT!

Sungmin shifted anxiously on the park bench and constantly looked around for the girl from yesterday. He had returned, as requested, but had waited for quite some time already for her to come. She didn't appear. He twiddled with his fingers while thinking excuses as to why she didn't come. Maybe she didn't like him, after all his crush didn't. Maybe she didn't want to waste her time on a hopeless case and gave up when she thought it fully over. Maybe...

 

Shaking these thoughts from his head, he checked the time on his watch. He bit his lip. He's been waiting for over an hour already and she had yet to make her second appearance. Sungmin heaved a sigh. She did give up on him after all. Jumping off the bench, he began his slow trudge home, more depressed than before.

 

"YAH! WAIT! SUNGMIN~!" His ears perked from the familiar voice. He turned to see her running up to him at full speed, until she landed as a heap in front of his short stature. She panted heavily before rubbing his hair apologetically.

 

"I'm sooo sorry! The teacher told me I had cleaning duty, and of course I had it with my crush but my best friend was there also and she was flirting in front of him constantly! How annoying! How on earth did I ever become friends with such a-" She stopped short of her sentence as she remembered than innocent Sungmin was listening to every single word she said. "Haha. Er, forget what I said. Anyway, I'm glad you waited for me. Thank you, Sungmin-ah!" She pinched his cheek and swiftly pecked him on the cheek.

 

He blushed and shyly stared at his feet. "You're welcome."

 

"Oh yeah, you don't know my name, do you? I'm Choi, Kyung Ri~!" She cheekily grinned. "But since I'm older than you, call me noona, ok?"

 

"Yes, noona."

 

"Ok! Let's get started with your aegyo lessons! First off, only do cute acts to girls. Doing it to guys is just....weird." Sungmin stared at her with a confused expression.

 

"Why, noona?"

 

Kyung Ri replied knowingly, "Because you want to attract girls, not guys! Like noona said, act cutely in front of girls!"

 

Sungmin nodded his head to show he undestood the message. Kyung Ri nodded approvingly and continued with the lesson. "All you have to do to act cute, is act like a child pretty much. Follow my example," She winked her eye cutely. "Sarangehyo, noona~"

 

"Ok..." He tried it for himself. "Sarangehyo, noona."

 

She shook her head vigorously. "No. No. No! Imagine that if you act cutely noona will give you candy, ok? So gather all your aegyo together and put feeling into it!" She stared at him expectantly.

 

Sungmin tried again, this time he took her advice. "Sarangehyo, noona~"

 

Kyung Ri's mouth fluttered into a smile "Aigoo~ what a cute boy you are! Here, noona, gives you candy~" Kyung Ri reached into her backpack and handed him some pink candy.

 

Sungmin's mouth flew upon in a gleeful smile. "Are you sure, noona? I don't feel right..."

 

"Don't worry about it! I felt guilty for coming late, so I just bought some at a store nearby. Eat up!" Sungmin gratefully did as he was told and chewed on the candy with a smile on his face. Kyung Ri grinned. "You're a pro at cuteness you know that? You just smiled so cutely...girls will be falling for you when you grow up!"

 

"Aniyo, noona~" He bashfully turned away in embaressment. That's when Kyung Ri noticed something about his clothes.

 

"Hey, Sungmin-ah, do you usually wear pink?"

 

"Hm? Oh, my favorite aunt bought this for me for my birthday. It's my favorite shirt." Sungmin showed his shirt with pride.

 

She softly smiled. "It suits you. Makes you cute~ Man, you don't even need lessons, Sungmin! You're an aegyo genius!"

 

"Aniyo, noona."

 

Her eyes lit up, "And noonas love a good message! Scoot over here!" She patted the space next to her enthusiastically. He shyly scooted over and gave her a message while making sure he didn't hurt her by using too much force he learned from martial arts.

 

"Ahh~ Sungmin-ah, I swear, you're the perfect man." Kyung Ri cooed. "Marry me when you grow up, will you?"

 

Sungmin, who didn't know that she was just teasing, replied seriously, "Of course! I'll always protect and love noona!"

 

She chuckled, "That's how to be cute. You won't forget about noona, will you?"

 

"Aniyo, noona~"

 


To be honest, this story came from the spur of the moment after watching some youtube videos. Like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBsmIudjx94 You can see Sungmin in the background going "Oh I'm gonna murder you guys in your sleep after this." It's funny cuz this just encourages us, ELFs, to continue our stalking desire to love them. I want to meet Sungmin now, I need a good message~ xD

 

SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING! ♥