New Kingka~

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CUTE DAMMIT!

"You should have been there to see it! I totally saved Kyung Ri noona from that creepy ! I think she's starting to like it too~ HA! And what's funnier was pathetic Siwon passed out through the whole thing!" Sungmin gushed out his adventurous tale to an uninterested Kyuhyun. Through the walk home, Kyuhyun noticed how proudly Sungmin was retelling the story (probably with exaggerated details here and there about his so-called "heroicness"), with a boastful smirk here and there.

"Aren't you cool?"

"Don't you see, Kyuhyun? This could finally be my big break for noona to finally notice me!" Sungmin smiled gleefully, before staring on with a hopeful look gleaming in his eye. "Then we can have a happily ever after~ like in Heartstrings!"

"Aren't you sure you weren't the one cowering behind Kyung Ri sunbae as Siwon beat the up?" Kyuhyun smirked teasingly, thoroughly enjoying aggravating his friend.

"NO! It was totally the other way around. Now stupid Shibrow can't say I'm a weakling anymore~" Sungmin beamed.

As they walked together towards their homeroom, until they were surprisingly swarmed by the school population crowding eagerly around Sungmin with appraising expressions on their faces. Sungmin shuffled around nervous at everyone's sudden attention on him, he never received that much as he was always the cutie kid of his freshman class.

"Sungmin’s the man! I heard you beat up a guy that even Siwon sunbae couldn't beat up!"

"Hey, wassup man!" Donghae, the popular hottie captain of the soccer team who everyone wanted to be friends with, came forward and clapped Sungmin hard on the back. "Let's hang out sometime."

"Oppa~" Sunny, the other cutie aegyo girl of the class, latched onto his arm like an irritating leech. Sungmin's skin crawled from her touch. He never really liked the girl, even though they were named the most fitting couple since they both possessed talented aegyo; he could tell right away her aegyo just had that fake touch to it. "Let's eat lunch later, yeah?"

"But I-" Just as Sungmin was about to give the excuse that he would be spending lunch with Kyung Ri noona like he always had, other people came in, raining down praises to grow his ego. Kyuhyun watched boredly from the sidelines, watching his friend receive the attention with zero interest. He walked to class himself, reasoning that Sungmin could fend for himeslf and hopefully all the ego of becoming the next popular kingka of the school wouldn't go to his head.


"Are you gonna finish that kimchi? It looks good~" Luna asked, hungrily eyeing the kimchi Kyung Ri held possessively in her lap while her lips.

"You can't have it, Luna!" Kyung Ri scolded, her grip on the small cute lunch box even stronger than before. "It's for Sungmin-ah."

"Of course it's for Sungmin. You always bring food for him and what does he do?" Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Save me from the ." Kyung Ri stated.

"Oh right. I still can't believe that beansprout actually saved you from the creep. And Siwon was knocked out the whole time~" Victoria teasingly stuck her tongue out at Siwon, who scowled and the bandages around his head.

"Oh shut up. The guy used underhanded moves to knock me out." Siwon feebly stated.

"Right~" Luna smirked. "Whatever makes you feel better."

"I wonder where Sungmin-ah is." Kyung Ri craned her neck to look around the school courtyard for any signs of her dongseng. "Normally he wouldn't be this late."

"Is that him?" Siwon pointed out to Sungmin, bewildered, walking away to the cafeteria with a clingy girl on his arm and Donghae excitedly talking with him. "Looks like Mr. Popular made new friends." He scoffed.

"Someone's mad that his kingka title is being stolen~" Luna sang.

"Oh shut up!" Siwon yelled in embarrassment. "Anyways, I wouldn't need my kingka status if I can have Kyung Ri." He stared deeply into her eyes, willing ther to return the same feeling of affection that he felt for her. She awkwardly turned away when she remebered the hurt from the same pitiful stare he gavae her when he rejected her over Yoona. It certainly brought back memories, the bad ones.

Kyung Ri looked up to see Sungmin being pushed away by his new "friends". He didn't even spare her glance. Normally, he would rush into the courtyard, not breaking eye contact with her even for a second. What happened? Maybe she as blowing things completely out of proportion, because afterall, this was a one time deal, right? He was gonna eat with his new friends for a while and come back to eating lunch with her, right?

Her fingers tightened around the small lunchbox in her hand. She had woken extra early to make his favorite food: kimchi, just the way he liked it. It was her small way of saying thank you for being her savior the other day. He didn't come to claim his lunch the whole period. It grew stone cold.


Did you miss me??? ^-^ Yes, yes, I'm finally back! *pelted with rocks* I know~, I'm sorry for not updating. T^T I swear I wasn't gonna give up on this story, just give me a break while I sort out my other stories and balance schoolwork and life~ I'm really stupid. =.= I have so many creative ideas for stories and just keep writing them, but never finish them at all. Aish. I'M SO SORRY (SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY) Please accept my sad MinSunFlower!

tumblr_ln3ceoLylB1qcdrhbo1_250.gif

But since finals are coming around the corner, I won't be updating during the next twoish weeks? Maybe. I might surprise you with a chapter, but that's not definite. (READER: SO WHAT YOU DON'T UPDATE REGULARLY ANYWAYS! xP) Yes, I don't. But once Christmas break frees me from school, Imma spoil you with chapters~ (And by spoil, I mean like three at the most xD Kidding~, I'll aim for more than that, don't kill me if I can't make my goal O_o)