Cute Dongseng Turned Tough

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CUTE DAMMIT!

Sungmin scowled, similar to a scowl of a child whose "secret" hideout was easily discovered by the despicable enemy, which, in a way, it was. Here Sungmin thought he was fortunate enough to spend exclusive quality time alone with Kyung Ri noona, free from any annoying competition (namely Siwon) to intrude on them. He treasured the privacy shared between himself and noona at this bubble tea cafe, that no one would come and bother them at all. Well, technically Kyuhyun knew about this place, but he wasn't much competition in Kyung Ri's heart, just a friend who liked to poke and tease. Kyuhyun was easy to deal with, just give him Starcraft and he'd shut up for hours. Then the shibrowed kingka had to come.

Secretly, Sungmin had a slight amount of jealousy for his Siwon. Siwon was practically perfect through everyone's eyes: handsome looks, charming charisma, hard rock abs, and the popular kingka of the whole school. And what was Sungmin? The scrawny kid whose only reedeeming factor was his aegyo. Siwon was fortunate to get everything he wanted, but Kyung Ri was definitely not gonna be one of them, not if Sungmin had anything to do with it.

"So you work here, Kyung Ri?" Siwon curiously questioned as he watched her prepare hsi drink. He cracked a grin. "I guess I'll have to stop by here more often."

"I'd rahter you not..." Kyung Ri curtly replied as she handed him his drink.

Siwon handed him his money, but when she reached out to give him back his change, he shook his head and gently pushed the money away. At her confused expression, he chuckled and answered. "That's your tip."

Sungmin couldn't remain quiet any longer and scoffed loudly so that his sunbae could hear. "Trying to buy noona's love with your money?"

Siwon caught sight of his annoying rival and strained to force a polite smile. "Hey there dongseng."

"Hi-" Sungmin was abruptly cut off when Siwon lost interest in him and shifted his objecct of attention towards Kyung Ri.

"Anyway, I'll walk you home today, alright?" Siwon offered.

"Yah! I was gonna walk noona home first!" Sungmin childishly argued.

"Excuse me?" Siwon raised one of his famous shibrows at his dongseng. "I'm your sunbae! Treat me with respect!"

"Mehrong!" Sungmin stuck out his tongue childishly at his senior. "Noona, wants to go with me, not you~"

Kyung Ri sighed and shook her head in dismay at the sight of the two boys starting to get into a heated arguement. "Or you both could take me home and be done with it?"

"Fine." Sungmin pouted, still displeased at the prospect of having to share his noona.


Kyuhyun and Seohyun were walking through the streets after their "date" at the bubble tea cafe, and not one person uttered a word the whole way. Throughout the whole date, Kyuhyun tried his best to display his gentleman side towards the shy girl, by insisting on buying her some bubble tea and walking her home since it was getting late. And boy was he tired, being EvilKyu with snarky remarks was so much easier.

Seohyun secretly glimpsed at him and gathered all the courage she possessed to speak up. "I'm sorry that I forced you into the date..." She murmured softly, almost so quietly that he had to strain his ears to understand what she was saying. "I know that you're not into me that much. I'm too quiet..."

"Nah it's okay." Kyuhyun pardoned carefreely with a shrug of his shoulders. "To be honest, I didn't think any girl would want to go on a date with me. I play way too much Starcraft and I doubt any girl finds that a turn on. So I'm glad I could share my first date with a sweet girl like you."

Seohyun, flustered and speechless, turned her face to hide the blush blooming across her cheeks. "T-T-Thank you. I never had someone say something so nice to me before."

Kyuhyun grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, and this is one of those rare times when my sharp tongue decides to shut up. Consider yourself lucky." He stared into her eyes and looked at her with genuine concern. "I'm really sorry things couldn't work out better between us."

She smiled shyly and asked. "Friends?"

"Chingus." Kyuhyun confirmed.

By then they had reached the gate of Seohyun's home, and this was where they temporarily part ways. Seohyun paused as her hand touched the gate and swiftly turned around to him with a determined, yet scared look in her eyes.

"Bwoh?" He questioned at her strange action when he saw her stand on her tiptoes to reach his height and peck him softly on the cheek. Just as quickly as she kissed him, she ran into her house in embaressment after shouting a "G-G-Good night".

Kyuhyun stood stunned in front of the gate for a moment, and then lifted his arm to feel his cheek on which Seohyun so innocently planted her kiss. Deciding not to make a fool of himself and stand in front of her house all night long, he his heel and walked in the direction of his home.

When what previously happened finally sunk in, he couldn't help but have an added swagger to his stride with a confident smirk to top it all off. He was thoroughly satisfied that he proved Sungmin utterly wrong at two points: Kyuhyun could be a gentleman when he wanted to (though he never preferred not to) and he could get girls if he wanted to. Head held high and hands in his pockets, he had higher hopes for his future, romantically, and he was desperately waiting to gloat to Sungmin later. But that was the future, now he was going home to Starcraft.


Kyung Ri walked home, escorted by the two handsome boys: Siwon and Sungmin, one on each side of her like a bodyguard would do for an idol.

"You know, you guys didn't have to walk me home. My apartment is just a few blocks from here." Kyung Ri stated.

"I wouldn't be able to rest easy if I knew you were walking home alone." Siwon answered smartly back, showing his affectionate concern.

"And I wouldn't be able to rest easy if I knew noona was wakling home alone with Siwon." Sungmin added. "The things he could do to you."

"Hey!" Siwon indignantly protested to his dongseng's words. "I care for her! I wouldn't dare to think of taking advantage of her!"

Sungmin raised his eyebrows in interest. "Oh~, so you were thinking of taking advantage of noona in the first place? I just thought you wouldn't be able to protect her from scum, but here you are thinking of taking advantage of her. Looks like Shisus isn't so holy after all!"

"Yah!" Siwon yelled.

"Hello there children~" A drunk man with a glass bottle sauntered his way wildly towards them and eyed Kyung Ri while liking his dried lips. "How would like you to spend some time with oppa?"

Siwon, sensing imminent danger, protectively stepped in front of Kyung Ri. "Oppa? That's going too far. You're at least forty years old, ahjusshi." He spat in disgust at the poor sight in front of him.

The drunk ahjusshi scowled in anger and stepped forward. "Step aside boy or you're gonna get that pretty face all scratched up." Siwon saw the man's hold on the bottle tighten and gulped nervously.

"Sir-" At that moment when Siwon was distracted, the man took his chance and punched Siwon hard on his jawline which successfully knocked him over.

"SIWON!" Kyung Ri grabbed him before he could collapse on the floor and hurt anything further. She patted his cheek lightly for him to wake up but he groaned in pain. Her body shook in fear at the man as he twirled the glass bottle casually.

"I'll crack this bottle over your head if you don't do as I say." He threatened.

And while the man was distracted talking to Kyung Ri, Sungmin used the element of surprise to his advantage and kicked the ahjusshi off his own feet. Smoothly, he forced the man to drop the bottle and pinned the man's arm painfully behind his back and pushed him to the nearest wall with immense strength. The pitiful man cried pathetically for mercy, then realized his injured dignity and pride in doing so and strung out a strong of foul words.

Sungmin growled a threat into the man's ear. "You threatened to hurt noona. And knocked out Siwon. You should be grateful I'm not gonna hurt you further." And with poke to a pressure point in the neck, the ahjusshi slumped over to the ground, unconscious.

"Sungmin!" Kyung Ri called as she struggled to lift up Siwon. "Help me carry him to my house."

"Ok~" Sungmin and Kyung Ri, with both arms around Siwon for support, slowly made their way to her apartment complex after the dangerous encounter. They walked in silence, since it was difficult to easily talk to each other when you're supporting another person's body, but the silence was nervewracking for someone.

The whole way Sungmin was under the impression that Kyung Ri was scared speechless by either the drunk ahjusshi who could have harmed them, or Sungmin newly discovered brute strength that could be interpreted to that of a monster. He kept stealing glances at his noona but she seemed to be in a totally different word, deep in contemplation.

"Sungmin..." She started, to which Sungmin sighed in relief that she was even talking to him. "I didn't even thank you for saving my life, when you risked your life to save mine. Thank you."

He smiled. "I'd do the same many times if it were for noona."

She was quiet before she finally said something that shocked him. "I've been to your martial arts competitions many times already. And I've seen you take down your opponent so many times. All the times I was amazed. But not like this time." She looked at him, as if seeing him for the first time. "It's like I've seen you in a different light. You seem so strong and manly now."

She mumbled her last words softly but Sungmin could hear them clearly as if she yelled to the whole world and to his thudding ears. "I like it."


RETURN OF THE SUPERIOR! I updated this chapter mostly listening to Mr. Simple. Daebak~! O.o Usually, you know E.L.F.s have a bias and they're stalking them throughout the whole video right (mine's Kyuhyun! ^-^) I can't only focus on Kyuhyun. I tried many times now and I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible to only check out one member of the band throughout the whole MV. If you prove me wrong, then girl you have somethin wrong wit you cuz there are some FINNEE boys in there. I was like KYUHYUN! Then I saw Donghae (who somehow looks similar to Siwon now...) and was like "...Daaanggg, Fishy" then I saw Eunhyuk "DANCING MACHINE!" then Sungmin "You look hot..." then I basically circled around to every member. xD

Out of curiosity, in the beginning where Leeteuk says "Hey! I'm Mr. Simple!" did anyone think that was Donghae? I heard the audio first I was like "I love Donghae's english!". Then I saw the MV and was like "....Leeteuk? Since when did you sound like the Mokpo fishy? xD"

Somehow when I heard the song, my dirty mind was preparing to watch pelvic ing like in U and Bonamana. But noooo, I see hand...ing? Lol, some ELFs will be going "Aww, dammit!"

They say that Kibum's appearing in the repackage. They also said that song promotions were going to last as long as possible. T-T Doesn't that mean that I can't see my Kibummie for a long time?

My favorite quote for the song? "Because I'm naughty, naughty~" xD

On to more serious talk, ELFs, please enjoy this comeback and support them by buying it on iTunes or any other sight, because Leeteuk and Heechul are soon going to their mandatory two year army service. Let's send those boys off with all ELFs love, and that we'll be waiting for them to come back.

"Because I'm naughty, naughty~"

xD

Couldn't resist.