We Girls Mean Business

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CUTE DAMMIT!

Yoona stood before the group, menacingly staring down at all of them with cool contempt. Her eyes rested momentarily on Siwon longer than everyone else with a mixture of pure longing and hurt betrayal, before they rested with sole hatred on Kyung Ri, who sat obliviously munching on a sandwich.

"Kyung Ri-sshi...." Kyung Ri stared back at Yoona with mild interest and a quirked smile. "May I have a word with you in private, please?"

Kyung Ri sighed heavily, almost teasingly dramatic, and handed the rest of her lunch to an overjoyed Sungmin. "I knew you were coming to confront me sooner or later." She shrugged submissively. "I just hoped it was later."

Yoona stiffly nodded. "Follow me." She was about to lead Kyung Ri away when she felt a hand wrap around her wrist.

Siwon stared at her monotonously and for a moment, just a moment, Yoona's heart rose in hopes that he would take her back, fix up the mess they made, and be together once more.

"Please do not harm Kyung Ri." At that all her dreams quickly deflated in the span of a few words. She scowled in response and broke away from his grasp before practically stomping away with Kyung Ri in dissapointment, anger, and perhaps sorrow.

Meanwhile, Sungmin watched the whole exchange between crunching chips. His cute, eyes took in the whole scene sagely before chewing down the rest of Kyung Ri's lunch. He listened to Victoria and Luna's worried exchanges of whether noona's safety was in danger. Afterall, Yoona was a queenka with connections to the rest of the school's many queenkas, and once a queenka got dumped by a kingka, she was sure to be pissed to the bone.

Sungmin dusted any crumbs off his uniform before smiling and making an excuse to escape to the bathroom. Siwon watched his dongseng's actions, not trusting that fake excuse for a second. He also made a hasty excuse before running after Sungmin to see what that kid was gonna do.


Throughout the whole journey to a more private location, Yoona and Kyung Ri walked in silence. Nothing could be said really, since their past experiences didn't ned on a good note for both of them. But now here they were again, the once young bestfriends torn apart and into a future where they were rivals. At least, that's what revolved around Yoona's bitter mind. Kyung Ri just thought that Yoona was just another close friend who lost her way when she broke the girl code: don't let a boy come between two close friends.

Sliding a classroom door open, Yoona entered with Kyung Ri following in suit to find eight of the school's most beautiful queenkas, probably Yoona's friends, lounging around.

"So this is the girl?" Tiffany rose soundlessly from her seat on top of a desk, along with Hyoyeon who inspected Kyung Ri carefully.

Tiffany scrunched her nose. "Are you sure this girl is that the heartless girl who stole Siwon from you? This is the Kyung Ri who helped me study for the finals that I aced."

"Glad that you remembered me, Fany~" Kyung Ri grinned to which Tiffany promptly grinned back until Yoona shot her a warning glare.

"Anyway, back to business." Yoona turned to Kyung Ri. "You stole my boyfriend from me." She accused.

"Eh," Kyung Ri shrugged nonchalantly. "You can have him back for all I care."

Yoona was taken back for a minute, but quickly recovered with her glare still in place. "It doesn't change the fact that you stole him from me."

Kyung Ri, irritated and hungry, a danger combination, glared back at Yoona in a challenging way. "Yeah? I got ovver my stupid crush over him a long time ago. I even forgave the fact that you stole him from me then." She sighed wearily. "Why am I even dragging the crap from the past?"

"Jealous that he chose me back then?!" Yoona yelled, angry beyond reason that Kyung Ri was taking the matters of her fragile heart in such a lax manner.

"Jealous that he chose me now?" Kyung Ri said blank eyes.

"Yoona! I honestly don't think Kyung Ri is at fault here, Can't you just leave her alone and get over Siwon?" Tiffany put her hand on Yoona's shoulder in worry.

Yoona just pushed her unnie's hand away and marched over to her bestfriend from years ago.


Sungmin stealthily followed noona without getting noticed, thanks to the ninja skills he self confidently knew he possessed. He hid behind a corner and watched them go into a classroom. Just as he was about to go over and listen in on the conversation, and hand clutch his shoulder to prevent him from going further.

"Kyuhyun?!" Sungmin hissed quietly. "What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm busy?!"

"That's what I was wondering." He crouched next to Sungmin behind the corner of the hallway and stared at Sungmin suspiciously. "You take a hell of a long time taking notes, copying down the rest of the notes on the board should've taken you the whole lunch period." He explained logically.

"I do not take a long time writing!" Sungmin declared indignantly. But he stopped when he remembered the reason and elbowed Kyuhyun slyly in the ribs. "You should be lucky, since I fixed you, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, with a date." He winked evilly.

Kyuhyun stared at him blankly. "I thought I told you, I'm not gay, and if I were, you're not my type."

Sungmin punched Kyuhyun on the shoulder. "Not with me, a girl." Then he paused and yelled back. "What do you mean if you were gay, I'm not your type?! I'm damn y! Of course I'm your type!"

"A girl?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow and sighed. "What mess have you got me into now?"

"I got you a date with Seohyun!" Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun was in shock a few moments before throttling Sungmin. "What. The. Hell. I'm not into girls like her! You know my only love is Starcraft!"

Sungmin smirked, despite being beaten up by his best friend. "That's revenge for not copying down notes for me~."

"Break the deal off. I'm not going out with her." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, emotionlessly.

"Dude, how much of a douche would you and I sound if I went up to her and said, 'Hehe, sorry Seohyun for writing those extra notes for nothing! Kyuhyun doesn't like you at all and is repulsed at the thought of going out on a date with you! Buh-bye!'" Sungmin hissed. "One date, how much of hell would that be? It's good practice for future girls!."

Again Kyuhyun stared at him blankly.

"Dude, you don't really plan on getting married to Starcraft, right?!" Sungmin asked in shock.

"It's possible." Kyuhyun mumbled stubbornly.

Sungmin groaned in exasperation at his friend's strong stubbornness. "Yes, you'll get married and you'll both have StarKyu babies running around the house. One date isn't going to kill you."

"You owe me something for this." Kyuhyun's head snapped up.

"Let me guess. Money."

"Twenty five dollars and seventy five cents to be exact."

Sungmin realized his stupidity and nearly slammed his head on the wall in frustration. "Why didn't I bring my wallet today? Could've saved me a hella lot of trouble."

Kyuhyun smirked and patted in friend's back in consolation. "Stupidity always comes back to bite you in the sometime or later."


"Let me go, Hyoyeon!" Yoona shouted as Hyoyeon protected Kyung Ri from being hit. "She took Siwon from me...took him from me."

"Clearly Kyung Ri-sshi is innocent, so why bother harm her?" Hyoyeon scolded sternly.

Yoona broke free from her unnie's grasp and lifted her hand high to strike Kyung Ri with all the hatred she stored since the break up, until a firm hand stopped her from doing so. Sungmin blocked his noona protectively and lowered Yoona's hand. "Noona is always protected as long as I'm here~" He stated proudly as Kyung Ri smiled her thanks.

Yoona crumpled into a depressed heap on the floor and cried. Kyung Ri's hard eyes softened at the sorry sight in front of her and hugged Yoona tightly.

"Why don't you hate me? I stole him from you back then? You should despise me. You should be scoffing at me right now." Yoona whimpered.

"Even back then, I still saw you as a close friend. Even now I do. Right now, you're nothing more to me than a heartbroken girl who wants somebody to blame." Kyung Ri stated.

Yoona wiped the tears from eyes and attempted a carefree grin. "I can't really get over him. Until you fall for him yourself, I'll try to have him fall for me again." She playfully smiled. "And I'll be competitive in doing so."

"Feel free to take Shisus from me anytime." Kyung Ri beamed. "Chingus?"

Yoona looked surprised but beamedb ack. "Chingus."

Kyung Ri nodded in satisfaction and turned to Sungmin. "Noona is so hungry~, let's go to the cafeteria for something to eat, my treat."

"Woo! Food!" Sungmin trailed after her happily.

Tiffany glanced at Yoona suspiciously. "Are you really going to befriend Kyung Ri again?"

Yoona smiled but her eyes were faraway. "Yes. But I don't plan on backing down to anybody for the love of my life." She paused and stared out at the window that showed the courtyard where Siwon was chatting with Victoria and Luna. "Even my first best friend."


Hiyu~! Josie here! ^.^ Thank God I finally got time off to update. My summer school classes started at like seven and I had to wake up five or something like that to go to them. =.= Summer is not meant for waking up early. It's just wrong...

SPEAKING OF SUMMER! F(x)'s 'Hot Summer' came out, and TADA~ Amber finally sung! I love her voice, I wish she could be given the chance to sing more, despite her role as the rapper. I love this song~!. But I kinda like 'Pinocchio Danger''s dance better (maybe cuz it's easier for me to dance to :D) Luna looks good with red hair (just like Hyunseungie and Taeminnie) and Vic looked cute dancing. I just <3 Amber's hair nowadays, makes her cool. (Am I the only one who noticed that she had one eye with a line of red just like someone from SHINee? Maybe Key from his Lucifer days? Anyone? Yeah, just use the excuse that it's makeup for their 'Hot Summer' red theme, I know that it's Keyber. ;D)

WAH! SHINee's Japanese Replay! Our little Taeminnie is growing up! Look at him, singing a lot of lines like his hyungs! ;D But Minho needs more screen time, anyone agree? I feel like I see him for a few seconds then that's it. :(

Comebacks I'm desperately waiting for? Super Junior. SHINee. Teen Top. 2ne1. :D