Bubble Tea Cafe

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CUTE DAMMIT!

"Maybe you could take Seohyun to the movies?" The trio consisting of Kyung Ri and her two favorite dongsengs: Kyuhyun and Sungmin, were all seated on a park bench, brainstorming of places where Kyuhyun could take Seohyun for their date. But all ideas were immediately rejected by the picky Kyu with feeble excuse after feeble excuse.

"I could get in the dark." Kyuhyun replied stoically.

Sungmin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please, who would want to you?"

Kyuhyun arrogantly flipped his hair. "A lot of ladies would want to have their dirty little way with me."

"Yeah right. I'm pretty sure more ladies would want to have me and my cuteness than have a Starcraft addicted Kyu." Sungmin taunted.

Kyuhyun evilly smirked and glanced at Sungmin's love interest. "Really? Like how you want to have noon-"

Sungmin's sunny disposition was clouded over with a dark expression as he realized what game Kyuhyun was playing and swiftly punched his best friend to silence him. The force knocked Kyuhyun clean off the bench and onto the ground where he now groaned in pain. "Don't you dare mention it in front of her, EvilKyu!"

"How about you take the bubble tea cafe I work at? There's free internet connection and I've known the ahjumma who owns it a long time so you guys get free drinks." Kyung Ri suggested. Fortunately for Sungmin, the whole time she was concentrating on Kyuhyun's date, and didn't pay any attention to the two boys' arguement.

"Starcraft!" Kyuhyun momentarily forgetting his aching pain and enthusiastically sprang up from hsi laying position on the ground. "Perfect~!"

"Oh GameKyu, what ever will we do with you? Always thinking about Starcraft." Sungmin sighed and then turned to Kyung Ri, all the while ignoring Kyuhyun's weak protests to defend himself. "I love milk bubble tea! Noona will make me some, right?"

"Sure." Kyung Ri said.

"And for me too!" Kyuhyun added.

"And for Kyuhyun too." She readily agreed.

Sungmin pouted and glared maliciously at Kyuhyun. "EvilKyu, stop ruining my precious moments with Kyung Ri noona!"

The two boys once again continued bickering with each other with Kyung Ri amusedly watching them fight. She laughed lightly and smiled. "Boys~"


Sungmin stared boredly at Kyuhyun typing madly at his keyboard, all the while with his eyes glued to his laptop screen. "You aren't going to play Starcraft throughout the whole date, right?"

"If I could, I would." Kyuhyun smartly replied, his eyes never leaving the screen.

Sungmin shook his head in dismay. "I applaud the woman who dares to marry you."

Hearing the tinkling of bells to welcome in every customer, he turned to see Seohyun surveying the cafe until her eyes finally fell on their table. "And hear she comes now."

Kyuhyun groaned and pushed the laptop screen down. "And my misery starts now."

Sungmin patted his friend's back comfortingly. "It won't be that bad. And if things start getting weird with her, I'm here to back you up." He started eagerly skipping away. "You know where I'll be. With Kyung Ri noona!"

"Yes, go flirt with your beloved noona while I suffer and rot away." Kyuhyun called, in hopes of evoking a sense of guilt from his aegyo filled friend. Sungmin only waved without looking back.

Seohyun shyly approached the table and smiled slightly. "H-H-Hi, Kyuhyun." She stuttered out.

Kyuhyun nodded his head in acknowledgement of her presence. "Hey." He pointed to the empty seat in front of him. "You gonna sit down and join me?"

"Oh, right!" Seohyun sat herself down and wouldn't make eye contact with him, in fear of blushing too hard and embaressing herself any further.

Kyuhyun noticed that she dressed especially for the occasion. Clad in a modest pink mini skirt and frilly white blouse, she was fairly cute and personified innocence. Did she dress up for him?

"You look...nice." He lamely complimented after they had settled in awkward silence.

"T-Thank you." Her deep red blush contrasted deeply with her pale white complexion as she smiled gently.

Another awkward silence befell the two, and every conversation starter that Kyuhyun tried to start would end quickly with Seohyun's short reply. He frowned and inwardly sighed while running a hand through his hair. This was going to be a long date.


"And here is your milk bubble tea, Sungmin-ah." Kyung Ri handed him his drink as he eagerly reached for it and took a big sip. "Is it good?" She asked.

Sungmin nodded enthusiastically and grinned widely. "Anything noona makes is good!"

Kyung Ri chuckled as she stared at him cutely sipping his drink. "That's sweet. Thank you."

"Excuse me miss? I'm ready to order." A customer called out.

Sungmin pouted that his noona had to leave him so soon, but took it as a good opportunity to watch her gracefully work. The way she smiled brightly at every customer to make them feel welcome, the way she walked back and forth to her station with ease, how she politely talked to all customers like she was an old friend, all these made him sigh in pleasure. Kyung Ri noona was really the noona of his dreams.

He took a cellphone when he got a text to find that Kyuhyun had texted him. Kyuhyun smirked and waved from his table. Yah, quite stalking noona. It looks creepy from here.

Sungmin laughed at his friend's antics. Arasso, continue with your date.

What date? This is more of a never ending quiet contest. Sungmin read the text with sarcasm dripping from every word, as only Kyuhyun would do.

EvilKyu stop bothering me when I'm with my noona. It's rude to text someone else when you're on a date.

Sungmin went back to chatting with noona as she worked, so as not to keep her lonely. They talked about random things from her favorite bubble tea flavor to their latest favorite song by Super Junior. With her, he would do whatever it took to keep all his other attention on her with back massages and cute aegyo acts. Other girls he would do some cute stuff but he wouldn't go above and beyound like for her. Would she ever feel the same?

"Yo, miss! Can I have a coffee bubble tea?" Sungmin stopped. That voice sounded awfully familiar. He hated when he was so close to figuring it out and it was on the very tip of his tongue, but he couldn't quite remember who it was.

"Siwon?!"

"Kyung Ri?!"

"Damn it." Now he figured it out.

 


I'm alive! :D *pelted with rocks* I sincerely apologize that I couldn't update as much as I wanted to. Every time when I almost finished the chapter, I would press some random button accidently and everything would all go back and erase my work. =.= You'd think I'd learn the first few times, but I don't.

2NE1 IS BACK AND IS THE BEST! I love their songs. >.< Blackjack pride! I Am The Best. When I heard this I was like overpowered and my self confidence (which I don't have that much, trust me) boosted. This song just makes me feel confident and I really AM THE BEST. And then the song ends and I'm left with my lame self dancing alone. xD Hate You. I really love the artwork and it still makes me feel strong emotions. Everyone had their own theory about carrot top having some sort of fling with Dara, but I think CLxCarrotT.O.P. was there too. You notice how she didn't fight him in the end part? All the other girls fought him. Interesting... I love Bom in it. She eats corn in the bar and she looses grip on the gun and it flies away from her. xD Bommie~! Finally, UGLY. Really, 2ne1 always makes me feel something in all their songs. Ugly makes me want to jump up and go like "I'm ugly so I'm beautiful~!" Though I'd probably get booed from my mom if I did that. xD

Infinite's Be Mine. Infinite is da bomb. T^T I can hear you Sungyeol, you need more parts. So does maknae Sungjong, but I really liked Sungjong's parts. Be Mine totally transform their previous cute image from Nothing's Over to this suave cool dancing tough guy...with tattoos. :D

Teen Top's No More Perfume On You. I got addicted to this song when I first heard. I'm guilty of killing the replaying buttom. Sorryz. =.= Group participation is getting there. Now Niel AND Chunji are in the spotlight. And CAP and LJoe are rapping together. Just need Changjo and Ricky now. The MV kinda made me laugh a little though. Look at that noona all y next to Chunji. He's still kinda pedonoona . I'd watch it if I were you, noona. And the song is about this guy cheating on his girlfriend with a noona and telling her not to spray the perfume so he won't get caught. So he's a cheater. And they're dancing with smiles. I didn't cheaters could smile so happily while they're two timing on two girls. But the song is an interesting concept, I like it.

SUPER JUNIOR~! :D