Aegyo Kid vs Handsome Prince

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CUTE DAMMIT!

Throughout all his classes, Sungmin had impatiently tapped his foot while continuously staring at the clock to make time go by faster. He wanted to see his precious noona again so badly, and everything was passing by way too slowly for his tastes. Especially since Siwon had declared to the whole school that he liked Kyung Ri, Sungmin had to put his plans of winning his noona's heart into action, and fast. Sure, all the odds were against him: Sungmin was a freshman, Kyung Ri and Siwon were juniors; Siwon was a chocolate abbed, intense Shisus browed handsome prince of the school, Sungmin was the aegyo kid. Even so, Sungmin wasn't planning on giving up so easily when some competition rose.

Yesterday's talk with Kyung Ri had pumped him with more confidence. Siwon was pretty much out of the picture and all Sungmin had to do was show Kyung Ri his romantic affections. He clenched his fist. He had to reveal his affections; he was more than just a cute little brother. He'd make her realize that...

"Once you finish copying down the notes for next week's exam, you're free to go." The teacher pointed to the board full of words in tiny print that the class started copying down. When Sungmin caught site of the board he groaned in frustration.

That was when he remembered his back up plan. Putting on a charming smile, he turned to the desk next to him. "Kyuhyun, can you-"

"No." Kyuhyun didn't even look at Sungmin, but continued scribbling down a jumble of words at a fast speed.

"But Kyuhyun! You write quickly and if I stay behind to write those notes it'll take me forever!" Sungmin pouted.

"So I'll be getting hand cramps while you're off flirting with Kyung Ri sunbae?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "Pfft, no way."

"For the sake of our friendship-"

"Don't use that trick on me. It's getting old now." Kyuhyun said monotonously.

Sungmin sighed and reached into his pocket. "Fine, how much is it going to cost me?"

"Twenty five dollars and seventy five cents." Kyuhyun smirked and held out his hand to receive the cash.

"And where is my hard earned money going to?" Sungmin eyed Kyuhyun suspiciously.

"Video games." He rolled his eyes as the answer was that obvious.

"....Will I get to play them with you whenever I come over to your house?"

Kyuhyun scratched his chin in thought. "Once or twice...."

"What?! Kyuhyun!"

"Fine, whenever you want."

Sungmin reached into his pocket for his wallet, but then smiled sheepishly at his best friend. "Kinda forgot my wallet today....can I bring the money tomorrow?"

"Nope. If I don't see some money now, the deal's off." Kyuhyun then ignored Sungmin's protests and finished copying down the rest of the notes. He gathered his things and whistled a jolly tune while leaving. He patted Sungmin on the back. "See ya." He smirked evilly as he left for lunch.

"Aish, some best friend you are!" Sungmin stuck out his tongue childishly and frowned miserably. There must be some way...

"Seohyun!" He turned to the other desk next to him and smiled cutely. Seohyun, the nice cute, yet quiet, beauty of the class turned to look up at him. She blushed a little and nodded for him to continue.

"I have a meeting with a sunbae at lunch, and it's imperative that I meet her. Do you think you can do me a favor and copy down the notes for me?"

Seohyun nodded her head in agreement. "Sure. If you can do a favor for me in return..."

"Thanks Seohyun!" He winked at her to which her cheeks turned a blazing red. "Name your price."

Seohyun tucked a stand of hair behind her ear and didn't look up at Sungmin as she spoke. "It would be nice if you could arrange some sort of date between Kyuhyun-sshi and me."

His jae dropped as he stared at her in utter fascination. "Kyuhyun? Cho, Kyuhyun. Like my best friend Cho, Kyuhyun? The Starcraft Addict Kyu?"

She nodded her head. Sungmin knew that Kyuhyun was going to kill him later for doing this, but he was wasting his lunch break with noona by the second. All's fair in love and war, right. He nodded his head. "Ok, deal."

Seohyun flushed and thanked him repeatedly. He smirked at the thought of playing matchmaker for Kyuhyun. One word flew through his mind: REVENGE.

He gathered his things and rushed out the classroom to the familiar courtyard. He sighed pleasantly when he caught sight of Kyung Ri talking with Victoria and Luna.

He was about to go join them until Siwon blocked his path and glared him down. They glared at each other's eyes with annoyance.

"Aegyo kid." Siwon finally stated.

"Almighty Shisus." Sungmin said sarcastically.

Siwon raised a Shibrow. A dark, pissed off expression clouded his features that took place of his polite dismeanor. "Let me make this very clear." He pointed to Kyung Ri. "I like her. A LOT. Having some kid hanging around her is troublesome. So stay away from Kyung Ri. I don't like to have to put my muscles into action on your face, so if you know what's good for you, go away from her and we have no problems." Just as quickly as his dark face came, it was quickly replaced with the same gentleman look he always wore. "Understand?"

"Too bad I like noona too. You aren't getting rid of me that easily without a fight. And I have to warn you, I put up a damn fight with my martial arts skills." Sungmin bravely faced Siwon with a serious, killing-intent look of his own.

"Idiot." Siwon hissed, but Sungmin had already broken the threatening conversation by skipping off to his beloved noona.

"Noona~! I missed you so much!" Sungmin sprang into her arms and gave her a hug.

"Aish, this clingy kid." Siwon stated as he came walking up to the group.

Kyung Ri frowned and she patted Sungmin's head lovingly. "Hey! I happen to love "this clingy kid" for your information."

Sungmin smiled and formed his arms into a heart around his head. "I love you too, noona!"

"And anyone who doesn't like Sungmin at all shouldn't hang around us during lunch." Kyung Ri sent a stony cold glare at Siwon.

Siwon just smiled and grabbed Sungmin to give him a noogie. "Hyung, was just kidding. Sungmin-ah, you know hyung cares for you too right?" Siwon growled the last few words though his happy, friendly facade never fell from his face.

"Eh." Sungmin replied and escaped from Siwon's noogie easily and munched on Kyung Ri's sandwich. Siwon, shocked that the little runt could actually escape from his strong hold, stared at his dongseng in amazement for a few seconds before shaking his head and sitting down.

"No offense to you Siwon-sshi," Luna said as she nervously looked at the new addition of the group. "But why are you here?"

"You heard that I broke up with Yoona right?" Siwon blinked.

Luna nodded but was still confused. "Yeah, only the whole school was talking about it!"

"And how I broke up with her because I didn't think she was the perfect girl for me." He stared directly into Kyung Ri's eyes with full sincerity. "I think Kyung Ri is."

Kyung Ri blushed despite herself and broke the gaze with Siwon. "Yeah right. You probably used that line with Yoona many times."

"But-"

"Speaking of your girlfriend." Sungmin snickered. "Here she comes now."