You Broke Up With Your Queenka Girlfriend To Be With Me.....BABO!

I'M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CUTE DAMMIT!

"...So let me get this straight: Kingka Siwon and Queenka Yoona, the school's most popular couple, are broken up because Siwon sunbae likes your beloved noona?" Kyuhyun stated after Sungmin had finished blabbing the whole story to him during their walk home.

Sungmin nodded his head in misery. "How am I supposed to win Kyung Ri noona's heart now? Siwon is the most handsome prince of the school and me? I'm just a freshman. She'll fall for his Sibrows for sure." He wailed.

It was silent for a moment before Kyuhyun spoke up. "Well, who's to say that Kyung Ri actually accepts his feelings? I mean, she had a crush on him a long time ago, right? Surely she's gotten over him by now, which means you have some sort of chance with her." He put a finger to his chin while in deep thought.

Sungmin brightened up a bit and urged Kyuhyun to continue. "Please continue sprouting out smarty talk to make me feel better."

"And the fact that Siwon fell for Kyung Ri's ex-best friend Yoona doesn't make their relationship any more stable. As long as she doesn't spend ALL her time with Siwon, then I'm pretty sure you have a chance winning her heart, more or less." Kyuhyun shrugged.

Sungmin's attitude completely changed as he hugged Kyuhyun tightly. "I knew having such a smarticle particle friend would come in handy some day! Your logic is so convincing I'm sure now that I'm gonna make noona fall for me someday!"

Kyuhyun smacked Sungmin's head repeatedly. "YAH! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HUGGING IN PUBLIC?!"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." Sungmin sang excitedly.

Kyuhyun just sighed and shook his head with an amused smile. "You took aegyo lessons with Kyung Ri since you were small right? Put it to good use. Pretty soon you could become the aegyo kingka of our school or something like that to threaten Siwon's reputation."

"Aegyo kingka...." Sungmin repeated and grinned. "I like it."


"You have got to be kidding me." Kyung Ri groaned in frustration when she found out she had been paired up with Siwon, the one man in the whole high school she had been trying to avoid, for cleaning duty.

Victoria patted her back sympathetically. "You want me to stay around so he doesn't do anything funny to you?"

"Nah," Kyung Ri immediately turned down her offer. "You have your first date with Nichkhun. You don't need to be late just because you were helping me clean up."

"You sure? I can always cancel and schedule for another time."

"Are you kidding me?" Kyung Ri scrunched her nose and frowned. "You've been waiting to date Nichkhun since sophmore year and you would put it on hold because you want to clean with me? GO!" Kyung Ri pushed her best friend out the door who was still looking concerned.

"I feel guilty going on a date when you're..." Victoria admitted.

"I'll be fine. I'm a big girl. Call me later for the details." Kyung Ri said as she slammed the door shut so Victoria wouldn't come in again.

Sighing, she grabbed a broom from the nearest closet and started sweeping at a fast pace. The faster she got the job done, the faster she got home and away from Siwon, the better. The door opened and said man strode in, though Kyung Ri did her best to ignore his presence.

"What's the hurry? We've got time." Siwon reasoned as he started wiping the windows.

"I've meeting up with someone after this." She replied bluntly. Which wasn't a lie, she was meeting up with Sungmin after this was over. They always met up at the same park bench since the day they met, and she would feel guilty if she was late again.

Siwon raised an eyebrow and stared at her. "Usually, a girl would be happy if a taken guy dumped his girlfriend for her."

"I didn't ask you to dump the beautiful, popular Yoona just for plain old me. Just because you broke up with her doesn't mean I'll be with you."

"Give me a chance."

"Please. What do you find in me that's so awesome anyway? I'm sure Yoona has more than I can ever offer." She scoffed.

"I'm sorry." Siwon croaked.

Kyung Ri stopped her sweeping and looked at him. She saw how his dark brown eyes look sorrowful but she wasn't completely sure if she could take it as sincerity or not.

He scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "We were close back in the old days. And when I started liking Yoona, I was inconsiderate to your feelings. I didn't know. Now we're not as close as before, and I wanted it to be like the old days again."

"So you just wanted to be friends again. That doesn't give you a reason to break up with Yoona." She said.

Siwon came closer and stared down at her short stature. "I'm not perfect as everyone says I am. It took me a while to realize that it's not Yoona that I like, but you. You made me laugh, and we had good times. With Yoona, I'm not smiling as much. Or barely smiling at all. Yoona and I argue too much. You and I just connect easily."

"I'm still not convinced to feel the same way." Kyung Ri muttered.

"Then I'll make you fall for me. Even if it takes all the time in the world." Siwon gently lifted her chin for her to stare at him. She was flustered at the intense stare he was sending her way. Heart pumping as their lips drew closer, she gently pushed him off and grabbed her bag.

"I-I-I gotta go." She rushed out of the classroom and straight to the place where she knew someone would have his arms open for her.


Whistling a tune, Sungmin leaned against the park bench and worked on his algebra homework. He heard footsteps and looked up, but sighed when it wasn't Kyung Ri but a dog. He returned to his work and smiled when he felt someone take the seat next to him.

"Noona?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you look so shocked? You're shaking too." Sungmin took her in his arms. "Is it because you were far away from me too long?"

"Siwon just confessed to me." Kyung Ri groaned. "He's gonna be following me around from now on to make me fall in love with him. Not only do I have to deal with Siwon, but I bet Yoona's gonna come round and start bashing me for stealing her boyfriend."

Sungmin frowned at the mention of Siwon but her hair affectionately. "Don't worry. You'll always have me to protect you."

Kyung Ri smiled. "I can always trust you Sungmin-ah~. Saranghae."

"Do you really mean that?" Sungmin whispered sadly.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing~. Let me give you a massage noona!" He turned her around and started massage her shoulders. "Do you like Siwon sunbae at all?" He asked nonchalantly, though his heart was yearning to know her answer.

"No way. You know me, Sungmin-ah! I like guys that know how to treat me right. With Siwon, I sense too much drama."

"Oh, I see." In the inside, his heart was pounding knowing he had a chance with her.

"Aigoo~, I'm not much for romantic drama. Maybe once I graduate I'll elope and to get my love life over with." She said sarcastically.

"I'll always run away with you, noona." Sungmin said seriously.

Kyung Ri smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you, Sungmin. I can always count on you."


Siwon watched the two teenagers from a far away distance. His gaze especially hardened when he saw Sungmin starting to act romantic with Kyung Ri. He smirked at the thought of competition, but he knew he would win. His competitive side wouldn't die down until he had Kyung Ri in his arms, and Sungmin having to watch from the distance.

"Yo, wassup man!" Heechul joined him and looked at what Siwon was staring. "OOOH, aegyo kid stole your girl?"

"No. She'll be with me yet." Siwon answered with his steely gaze still set on the couple enjoying each other's company. He turned and shrugged effortlessly. "I'm the handsome prince. That cute kid is gonna be down in no time.