Confession I and Dream II

Trust and Believe

 

no picture yet again...i think i have picture block haha...well enjoy the chapter!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One’s POV

Siwon saw her when she got out of the car and decided to follow her for a bit.Emi walked around the beach for a while but didn’t see Siwon. So she decided to sit on the bench and call him.

“Hello?” she said when she didn’t hear the other line ring anymore.

“Hey…you there?” He answered, steadily approaching her.

“Are you not here yet?” She answered, dropping her shoulders sadly.

‘Why is she so cute?’ He said ‘She looks pretty hot in that dress too. I’m gonna have to control myself again today.’ He continued staring at her figure.

“Turn around and you might find me.” He replied and hung up.

She turned around and saw him. She smiled and ran up to him giving him a hug, which he wasn’t expecting.

“Did you miss me that much?” he teased.

“O-oh sorry. I just thought you weren’t going to make it.” She replied letting go of him. As soon a she tried to let go, he pulled her back into his arms. She gasped but continued hugging him.

He lowered his head and whispered in her ear, “I like it when you hug me. So we’ll stay like this for a while.” She got quiet and just smiled to herself in contentment.

“So…that’s what you called me for?” He said, looking at the basket on the bench after a while. She stopped hugging him and turned around towards her surprise.

“Umm yea…you do a lot for me and I wanted to do something for you now.” They started to walk over to the bench.

“Oh really?” He smirked, looking at the picnic basket.

“Yea…I mean I know it’s not exactly like you taking me to the movies, star gazing, and other places but I wanted to do this for you.” She continued as they sat on the bench looking down at her basket in her lap. She was about to open it when he unexpectedly grabbed her hand. She looked up anticipating his next words.

“It’s nice,” He smile and so did she. “Why don’t we go to that tree over there.” He pointed and she agreed. She laid out the blanket and they both sat down. She opened the basket and pulled out some kimchi, kimbap, yubu chobap, sandwiches, 3 different types of drinks, chips, crackers, cut watermelon and apples, grapes and other fruit, paper plates, chopsticks, forks, and napkins.

Siwon sat there shocked and looked up at her amazed.

“Damn! You made all this? Why so much?” He questioned.

“I-I didn’t know what you liked…so I made a lot just in case you didn’t like something…i-is it too much? It is isn’t it? I knew I shouldn’t ha-” He interrupted her, picking up one of the containers.

“It’s fine. Actually I can eat all of this.” He said picking up the kimbap.

“Really? Do you have an extra stomach or something?”

“Something like that…” he responded. ‘You have no idea,’ He thought and continued eating.

“Hehe well I made it all for you so you can enjoy it.” She was too nervous to eat. She was thinking about how she was going to ask him what he felt about her. ‘Ok you can do it. Just ask him,’ She told herself.

“Your really good at cooking…Here…have one.” He moved closer to her to feed her.

“Hu-” He put the food in and she started chewing. He could sense something was wrong after she gave him a weak smile along with the thought that he read through her mind.

“What’s wrong?” He asked with a serious tone and stopped eating. He turned around and looked at the sunset.

“W-what? N-nothing’s wrong with me.” She shook her head and looked down at her fingers.

“You’re a bad liar. Now tell me what’s wrong.” He then looked at her with piercing eyes.

“I just want to know something.” She began. His eyes turned softer.

“What is it?”

“Well…we’ve been dating for a while now…and…I just want to know…I want to know wha-?”

“What you are to me?” he finished her sentence and smirked.

“Y-yea” She looked at him surprised and then wanted to just run away. Of course her legs wouldn’t get up worth nothing.

He chuckled and moved closer to her. He was a few inches away from her face and she sat there stiff with both her hands by her side on the ground. She moved back more which was involuntary movement. She’s dreamed about him kissing him, but why cant she just stay still.

Nothing came to her mind. Everything went blank. He moved in closer and her eyes grew wide. Everything around them went dark as the sun went down and the stars exposed themselves one by one through the night sky.

“Ooof..” she fell on her back and looked up to him. He smirked and crawled on top of her, leaning down and finally taking in her lips without hesitation. His lips moved at a rough but slow pace. And she followed his movements. Her hands slowly moved up his side and to his back. He leaned down further closing the gap between his chest and hers.

“Mmm…”she moaned when his hand moved under her back and pulled her towards him to deepen the kiss. She grabbed his shirt tighter in response to his action.

His eyes changed color to silver and he grunted knowing he had to stop sometime soon or he wouldn’t be able to control himself especially with her . He let go of the kiss slowly. She became embarrassed and he whispered seductively in her ear, “Your mine…that’s what you are too me. No one else can have you except me.”

She widened her eyes and moved her hands down from his sides to her chest. ‘I really hope he’s not playing with me,’ She thought as she looked him softly in the eyes that were now back to normal.

“I’m not playing with you Emi.” She gasped when he read her thoughts. Literally. But she was too oblivious to the fact.

“You’re someone I want to know more…not like all those other girls out there. And for some reason…I just can’t get away from you. You’re my drug. And I definitely don’t want to quit anytime soon. Trust me.” He smiled at her and caressed her cheek. He wanted to say her smell was something he couldn’t get away from but he couldn’t say that.

“I believe you…and I feel the same way.” She replied softly, looking up into his eyes.

Siwon continued to look in her eyes and thought, ‘You don’t know how much I want you right now. That smell of yours almost made me loose control. But I can’t or it’ll bring out something that I don’t want you to see. Not yet anyways.’ He peck her lips again and got off her.

“Your too tempting you know that?” He stood up and looked down back at her.

“I-I am?” She stuttered embarrassingly as she sat up looking down at herself. Her dress was slightly up. She wanted to wake up her legs, so she started rubbing them up and down slowly while pouting.

“That right there…your cuteness is also your iness.”

“W-what did I do?” She looked at him unaware of her actions.

He just sighed and held out his hand to help her up. “Here.”

“Ah..” she quietly screamed as he pulled up to her right next to his face. Again it seemed like he used no strength whatsoever.

“Hmmph…” he chuckled, “Come one we’ll finish the picnic thing at my house.” They started packing up and headed towards the car.

“At your house…do you live alone?” she asked worried.

“No…I live with some of my friends…. I forgot you haven’t met them yet or even been to my house,” He smiled.

“Your friends? I really want to meet them now and I want to see your house too...”

“Yea you’ll like them. They’re cool and my house…my house is good too.” He replied and started his car. It was a silent drive most of the way because Emi had fell asleep. He looked over to her and grinned to himself. They soon arrived at his house and he turned off the engine.

“Emi yah.” He whispered in her ear. “Wake up.” He her cheek as she still slept. He sighed, smiled, and shook his head. ‘Hard sleeper,’ He thought. He got out of the car and opened the passenger door. He took off her seat belt and picked her up out of the seat. He closed the door with his mind and she buried her head in his chest.  He opened the door with his mind as well.

Siwon’s POV

Jae and Tae were again watching T.V. on the couch when they noticed me coming in with Emi. They followed me to my room and looked at her to see who she was.

Room-( http://www.mabeslor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/black-bed-white-bedroom.jpg) [a little less empty and the curtains were black]

“Sooo this is the girl you’ve been ditching us for.” Jae said crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

“She’s pretty though,” He said, “I forgive you.”

“Uh…Thanks” I rolled my eyes and shook my eyes amused.

“We really can’t say anything though, Jae.” Taeyang sat down in the chair near the bed. “It might happen to us next.” He continued and Jaejoong nodded.

“She sleeps so peacefully like nothing in the world could happen to her.” I said, watching her in his bed.

“You know it’s dangerous to bring her here.” Tae included.

“I won’t let anything happen to her.” I assured them.

 “Don’t worry we’ll help out if anything goes wrong,” Jae said. “But if you’re serious about her, your gonna have to tell her sooner or later.”

“Including the bad things.” Tae added.

“I know…I know. I tell her when I want to though.” I sighed and continued looking at her.

“All right…Don’t have with her yet…you know what will happen when you do that.” Tae mentioned and smirked as I watched them both go out my room and closed the door.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at her. She was shivering.

“Damn I forgot my room is freezing cold to mortals.” We’re all naturally hot so we put our room on low temperature to cool off sometimes. She was curled up in a ball almost revealing her . Her were squeezed together but slightly covered by her forearms.

“You really are too tempting.” I loked at her hungrily but soon shook the thought out of my head.  I turned up the thermometer, took off her shoes and put her under the cover. Unfortunately, she was still shivering. I took off my shirt and pants and put on some baggy sweats. I climbed in the bed and pulled her to my chest to warm her up. Her hands were to my chest and soon I fell asleep along with her.

~4:00am~

“Help me…help please…Siwon oppa.” I opened my eyes and as usual they shown in the darkness. ‘I know I heard something…’ I said looking around, still holding Emi. Nothing.

“Please…get away from me…” I heard a faint voice and realized it was Emi.

“Siwon o-oppa” I heard and opened m arms to look at her. “Help me…”

I heard her again and it sounded like she was calling out for me…to help her? ‘I guess she’s having a nightmare. You’re really like a child sometimes.’ I thought thinking it wasn’t that bad of a nightmare.

I heard her slightly sobb and I reacted by holding her once again.

“No one’s going to hurt you Emi yah…you’re fine…Oppa’s here and will never let you go.” I whispered in her ear and rubbed her back. ‘I wonder what your dreaming about…’ I thought and closed my eyes to go see.

I entered her dream and saw it was complete darkness but you could still see where you were going. It was weird. I grew suspicious against the gut feeling that something was wrong. The ground was black as the night sky without the moon. I started to feel that this wasn’t a regular dream. I walked further, eyes glowing just in case anything happens. I finally heard cries of help farther down the road I was walking. I started to run faster as the cries became fainter just in case I would lose it.

“Anybody…Somebody… help me please!”

“It’s…INTOXICATING!” I heard a few seconds later.

‘Wait…I know that voice…a hunter?’ I thought and sped up my pace.

I then saw something horrific to my eyes. A hunter was trying to molest Emi, maybe even . She stood there stiff and scared to death. I felt my heart beat fast and started to get angry. My eyes turned red and I ran up to him and tore him away from her punching him in the process.

“GET YOUR IN HANDS OFF HER!” I shouted, my anger almost altering my form. I couldn’t show her the real me yet. I tried to control my anger and the hunter soon disappeared. She crouched down holding and burying her head in her knees.

I kneeled down and told her, “No one is going to hurt you with me around.” She looked up and hugged me

“Siwon oppa! He…he…” she started but couldn’t finish.

“Don’t worry I’m here.” The dream started to go back to normal. A dream full of light and happiness. I decided to returned back to reality at that point since I didn’t feel anymore danger.

I opened my eyes and saw a smile on her sleeping face. She continued to hold me tight like in her dream. I looked at the clock and it read 7am.

‘That took longer than I thought.’ I got up from the bed and wrapped her in the cover. And still she didn’t wake up which amazed me even further.

I went downstairs to get something to eat and saw Jae down there. Tae soon came after and I knew I had to tell them the bad news.

“What wrong with you?” Tae asked

“ual frustration?” Jae joked and high-fived Tae.

“Ha ha very funny…but yes.” I confirmed and rubbed my temples.

“I knew it!” Jae said

“But there’s something I need to tell you guys that’s more serious than my life.” I looked up to them in a serious tone.

“What is it?” they both turned serious like they knew what I was going to say.

“A hunter got Emi.”

“What?!” they both said.

“How?” Taeyang asked shocked and confused along with Jaejoong.

“Dream control.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter finished in a day! Whoo!! hehe I'm happy with myself!...anyways now you know who those cloaked people are....maybe not with a lot of detail but that will come later on when she finally finds out and all this stuff happens and so on and such which haha...Keep anitcipating and i'll see you next chapter for a little surprise. annyeong!!:D p.s comment please...