Serums and Surprise Meetings

Trust and Believe

 

Here's chapter 8 with alot of POVs so don't get lost with who's talking haha...i dont have a picture once again..how horrible:(...so anyways you'll find out that someone is just like jaejoong taeyang and siwon hehe read and find out...also the removal sorta starts this chapter...i decided to add something...soo it wont be the main theme of this chapter...well at least not the whole chapter....enjoy though hehe

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One’s POV

“What do you mean were out of that serum?!” Siwon’s anger rose and Jaejoong soon got angry as well.

“Yah!! Were tryna help your out here so don’t get made at us because we don’t have the in blood sirem!!” Jaejoong retorted, eyes beginning to turn red.

“Calm down you guys. It’s not like we can’t go and get some really quick. You’re making a ing big deal out of nothing.” Taeyang included.

“Honestly, it’s not like she gonna die from it. And besides that, we have two and a half more hours.” Jae added.

“Ok ok damn…I’m sorry. Can you just hurry and get it.” Jaejoong calmed his anger down and soon his eyes were back to normal.

“Ugh…Fine!! I’ll go to that stupid coffee shop or whatever.” Jae closed the volt full of medicines from the basement and started to make his way back upstairs.

“Sweeties?” Siwon walked along side him.

“Yea,” they started to walk upstairs.

“Why there?”

“Don’t you remember?” Tae followed behind.

“That place doesn’t only sell sweets and coffee.” Jae included mentally opening the door.

He snapped his fingers, “Damn! I forgot about that!”

Tae closed the door behind him, “You’ve been going there all this time!”

“Ok I got it. Now go!!” Siwon hurriedly rushed Jaejoong out the door.

“I’ll go with him just in case.” Taeyang disappeared and reappeared into Jaejoong’s car.

“I knew you were coming along.” Jaejoong saw Taeyang appear in the passenger seat.

“I knew you were waiting for me.” Taeyang replied.

“Come on let’s go get his worrying that serum.” Jaejoong drove out of the driveway and headed towards Sweeties.

 

~At the Bakery~

Janelle and Lani entered the bakery, “Sungmin oppa! Did emi come in today?”

“Oh? Hey Janelle! Hey Lani! What are you guys doing here?”

Janelle clapped her hands together sneeringly, “Seeing if emi came back with her date hehe.”

Lani just rolled her eyes and chuckled, “Yea. We want to know how it went.”

“Hmm…As a matter o’ fact, I haven’t seen her here. She was supposed to work today at 10am but it’s already 10:30am. She’s usually never late.” Sungmin answered, putting his new and improved pastries out on the display table.

“Ok then oppa. Thanks.” They both went down to sit and gossip as they always do.

“You think she had with him since she spent the night at his house I’m predicting?” Janelle worriedly whispered over one of the table booths they sat at.

“I don’t think so or else she would have called us first thing you think?” Lani said confused on whether it would be true or not.

“Oh no!! Our baby has been…has been…*sniff*…DEZED!” Janelle yelled out.

“, let the whole world know why don’t you?” Lani sarcastically said, quickly covering .

She moved her hands away and whispered, “Yah! It’s not like I said her name.”

Lani sighed, “Huh…Hey, why don’t we text her?”

“Duh! We should have thought of that a long time ago.”

Lani reached to get her phone from her pockets but she remembered she left it in her car.

“Oh? I forgot my phone in the car. Give me yours.”

Janie looked through her pockets, “Eh? That’s weird…Me too. Go and get mine when you get yours yea?”

“Ugh…Fine. I’ll be back.”

“Ok…”

 

~Meanwhile~

“You think he’ll have both of those serums?” Jae questioned when Tae mentioned that there’s another serum that could lessen the pain…but of course it comes with a price.

“Yea I’m sure. He has everything.” They walked out the car and Jae stopped him for a minute.

“I don’t have a good feeling right now.”

“What is it?”

“I feel like something’s about to happen.”

“Can you tell what it is?”

“No…but it’s close enough to know it’s a partially good thing as well.”

“Well damn future boy. Thanks for the detailed information.”

“Yah!! You know I can’t tell you that much. My abilities still need time to grow. And anyways, it’s not that big of danger. So shut the hell up.”

“Whatever.”

“Damn I forgot my i.d. thing.”

“He knows us though.”

“I’ll just get it just in case ther’s someone else at the shop this time. You go ahead.” Jae waved for him to go and ran off to his car.

 

Lani’s POV

“I hope she didn’t give it up to him yet, I mean she barely knows him. He better not hurt her or I don’t know what I’ll do.”  I was carrying the coffee I ordered, but I forgot where I parked the car.

‘How can I forget where my own car was parked.  Don’t tell me I’m getting this from emi. Aish! It better not be contagious!’ I thought to myself while looking back and forth for my car. I wasn’t looking where I was going when suddenly I bumped into someone, knocking my coffee over.

“Uhh!! ! I am so sorry. I didn’t mean too.” I looked at the guy’s clothing and it was drenched in my coffee.

“Damn! This is my favorite shirt too.” I looked up to see where that beautiful voice came from. I then I saw it! HIS FACE…looking down at the mess I made of his shirt. I was shocked with how pretty he looked, yet at the same time masculine.

‘Now this is someone I could see everyday!’ I smirked to myself and looked back up.

“This one cost 30 bucks. You know what?” He started, “You owe me a new shirt.”

Sweetmuff-{I wasn’t going to put the shirt overpriced like 300 dollars or something. Just like the others, but a little different hehe^-^}

I looked up to him shocked, “Are you serious? I just said I’m sorry! And can’t you just wash it out anyway?”

“It’s just thirty bucks. It’s not like it’s 400 or some like that. Just pay and we can be on our way.” he stood there with his hands on his hips looking down at me like he’s expecting his first paycheck or something.

“You know what come with me and you can get your crappy ‘as good as new’ shirt ok?” I looked at him and pulled him back to the shop. 

 

~Back at the house~

Siwon’s POV

“Damn what’s taking them so long? It’s already been 45 min. Sweeties is only 15 minutes away. They better not be hittin on girls.” I sat next to emi and rubbed her forehead. She looked a little pale, but luckily she wasn’t in any pain…yet.

I stood up and paced around the room, “They better hurry up or I’m gonna to beat the out of them. Hyungs or not.”

 

No One’s POV

“Where the hell is she? The car is just right around the corner.” Janie heard the doorbell jingle and looked to see if it was her.

‘O Hot Damn!! It’s that guy who ran into me…Ok ok get it together and use that charm of yours Janie.’ She tried not to smile as big as she wanted to.

‘Hey that’s the girl that I knocked down! Ok this is your chance Tae. Let’s do it.’ She saw him notice her out the corner of her eye.

‘O ! I think he noticed! Ok…ok act like you don’t know he’s there.’

 He was suddenly next to the table leaning over it. “Hey…don’t I know you from somewhere?”

“Huh? Oh I don’t think so,” She replied indifferently and continued with her drink. ‘That’s good! Act like you don’t care.’

He read her mind and smirked to himself. ‘If that’s the way it is, then I’ll play along.’

“Yea? Alright then.”

‘WHAT? That’s it? He’s just gonna give up and walk away from me?’

“Umm wait a minute!” She got up and pulled on his shoulder. He smiled to himself. “I think..I remember you from somewhere…” She pointed her finger at him just to play like she just noticed him from somewhere.

“Oh really? You think so?” He still played around.

“Uh yea…weren’t you…” She still played like she didn’t know, “Weren’t you that guy who…who bumped into me like some weeks ago?”

“Oh? You were that girl? Hmm…No no…I think that was someone else. You don’t really look like her. Thanks though.” ‘Wait what?...I don’t look like her?! I look exactly like her! I didn’t change anything!’ He laughed at her and again tried to walk away but  was pulled back by her hand. He stopped and she ran in front of him.

 “No no wait a minute! You are that guy! That guy who ran into me and fell on me. It looked like you were running from something and stuff. I know you’re him!”

“You think so?” he put his hand on his lips, looked up to the ceiling, and acted like he was thinking.

‘You’ve got to be kidding me! This is so embarrassing…’ She thought and looked at him with a ‘are you serious’ face.

“Wait…wait…I think it’s coming back to me now!” She widened her eyes in anticipation and smiled slightly. ‘Finally,’ she thought, looking at him.

“Yea…no…not familiar with you.” She lost all hope in her face and showed a appalled expression.

‘Oh this is too funny!’ He laughed to himself.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!” Everyone in the shop looked at them. ‘Damn a little louder than I thought!’ He turned around and waved sorry to the people.

“A little loud…don’t you think?” he coked his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

“You’re kidding me right?” she asked again upset.

“Could you tell?” he finally let go of his game.

“You mean this was a joke?” He smiled with satisfaction. “Oh your too mean!” She hit his arm and he flinched like it hurt him.

“Haha…Come on how could I not remember you?”

“Your too evil!!” She sulked angrily.

“Was it that depressing?” he looked at her amused.

“NO!” She instantly yelled.

“Liar! I knew you were attracted to me when you first saw me!”

“Is that really something to say on the second day we meet?”

“Give me your phone number and I’ll let you get to know me better.”

“Your kinda cocky aren’t you?”

“No I just have a lot of confidence. Now…your phone number?”

“You give me yours, I give you mine and we’ll see whoever calls each other first.”

“Deal! From the looks of it today, I’m surprised you could even go a week without me.”

“That goes for you too since you couldn’t stay away from me.” She slyly replied. They exchanged numbers and finally he realized he needs to get back to the house.

“We’ll talk later I gotta go.” Tae concluded. He smiled and winked at her.

‘We’ll see about that…oh snap! I forgot to get his name!’

He cut his walk short and looked over his shoulder, “I’m Taeyang…by the way….you?”

“Janelle.” She replied surprised and then sipped her coffee that was now lukewarm thinking nothing of it.

‘Janelle huh? Nice’ he thought and moved towards the back of the shop.

 

~Back at the house~

Siwon’s POV

It’s an hour and a half left and it takes an hour for the serum to activate properly. We still haven’t found out a way to lessen the pain.

“in s! They’re really pushing it. They got 30 more minutes or else I’m going to beat their up at that shop in front of in everyone.” I looked over at emi who was now sweating, shaking, and mumbling words that I could barely hear even with my super hearing.

“Don’t worry emi yah. You’ll be ok.” I whispered in her ear. She seemed to notice and calmed down and little.

 

Taeyang’s POV

“Hey Sungmin-ah” I shouted out to him and he popped his head from around the corner cheerfully.

“Oh?...HYUNG!!” he yelled and ran over tome with a big hug. “Wow I haven’t seen you in forever!! Where have you been?” I let go of him and looked around, picking up things out of curiosity.

“Nothing much just out and about with the other two…but I need your help.”

“Is that so? What kind of serum do you need?”

“You would already know.” I smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

“Yup…so it’s a blood serum and some kind of pain reduction vaccine or serum right?” Damn those abilities of his.

“You know me too well sometimes. Way too well.”

 “Can’t help it. It’s in my blood.” He chuckled and opened a back way door through his office. I followed him and we arrived at a place where it looked like it was his little lair of medication and new ones at that, all listed from serums to vaccines to pills. A little pharmacist of our own I guess.

“Ah here we are….now truth serum, lie serum, sleep serum,…ah Blood Serum! This takes out the blood through the human’s pores. Kinda nasty but it’ll be a job well done. Also that one is the human kind not our kind.  Aaaannnd….her’s the pain switch or half and half pain serum. You can switch the pain or share the pain. Huh… reminds me of how love is... ” a tear was almost shown as he was reminiscing.

I waved my hand in front of his face, “Back to reality Sungmin-ah haha.” He goes off on a lot of tangents sometimes.  He came back and gave me the serums. As soon as we entered, we started to walk back out.

“You know you have too many serums.” I said looking at the bottles.

“You never know which one will come in handy.”

“True…well…I’m leaving now see you around. I’ll come back and visit.”

“Alright then see ya.” He flashed me his adorable smile as always and went back to his office. ‘I’m going to have to visit the others soon too.’

 

~Outside the shop~

No One’s POV

Jaejoong saw Taeyang walk out of the shop and realized he forgot about the serum.

‘Damn I forgot. Hey Tae…Go to the house and give him that serum. I’ll be back when I’m finished with this girl.’ He telepathically told Tae.

Tae glanced at him and turned back around, ‘A little I see huh Jae?’ he replied smirking.

‘Shut the up and go back to the house so that Siwon can calm his down. He’s probably going to be pissed off. So hurry up and go.’

‘Fine Fine…Damn both you guys are touchy as hell man.” He walked away. He went around the corner in an alley way and teleported back to the house.

 

~At the house~

Siwon saw Taeyang suddenly appear in the doorway with only 5 minutes to spare.

‘Oh . He doesn’t look too happy.’ Taeyang thought and immediately opened his mouth to speak.

“WHERE THE HE-” he started but got cut off by Taeyang.

“Now before you yell and shout and all that you want to do, let’s hurry up and get the Removal started.”

“You are so lucky I care about that more than kicking your right now!”

“Yea like you can kick my anyway, but before I get mad, I have some good news...I have a vaccine serum that will help her with that pain.”

“For real?!” his shoulders relaxed.

“Yea Sungmin came up with it! As usual, Sungmin is a medical genius. I'm glad he kept some his specialty for medication when we had to choose.”

“Yea it is good….Now I’ve already moved her down to the basement and strapped her in. Now what does that serum do?”

“Well…it takes either some of her pain or all of her pain off of her, depending on how much we want to do.”

“And what’s the catch?”

“Well…some has to transfer over to somebody else to share the pain. Mostly someone like us who can deal with the pain easily. I think this would be nothing for us since we ocassionally drink blood. So it’ll be as easy as killing a mortal.”

“Nice comparison…now can we get started?" Siwon said anxiously.

Tae rolled his eyes, "Fine!.. damn impatient bastard." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo hopefully u guys liked the chapter and i know still wondering what they are....but you guys will be like emi and find out when she finds out haha so be patient...that is if your impatient...and i wont be wait like 1 month before i reply...ill be like at the most a week....sooo i decided for jaejoong to come into the picture with his special someone...i didnt want it to be a cliche "ruin my clothes, pay for it ,,,if you cant then you be my slave or something like" so ill be chaninging it up a little with whatever comes to my mind...okie dokie the once again a long message hehe...alright comment are always welcomed and appreciated...and ill see you next chapter!! annyeong...p.s. it'll be up soon hopefully hehe^~^