Second thoughts...Surprise attack

Trust and Believe

 

This is the type of forest they're in but without the random person there haha;D...whoo! another chapter the following day. iwanted to post this one fast since the ideas just kept poppin in my head...alrighty then...enjoy another chapter!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emi’s POV

It’s been another two weeks since I’ve been dating Siwon. He still hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend yet, and I wonder why. Is he hesitant about me being his girlfriend? Or is he just avoiding that subject? I mean if he didn’t like me why would we be going to all the dates: the star gazing thing, meeting at Sweeties, going to get ice cream, the movies. Doesn’t that say he’s interested in me? He couldn’t be playing with me right? Nooo, it can’t be. Even though I’ve only met Siwon a month and a half ago, I don’t think he’s like that. But then again, he still has been doing that “rushing out on me every night” thing. I really think I have deep feelings for him too. I might even love him, but I can’t say for sure.

‘Ugh!! This is soo frustrating!’ I whined as I walked through the park. I decided to meet my other best friend that went to Italy for a vacation.

“Guess whoooo?!” Someone tapped on my shoulder and shocked me out of my thoughts.

I turned around and saw her.

“Lani!!!!”

“Emi!!!” She shouted backed. We gave each other a huge hug and jumped up and down.

“I’m so happy to see you. I’ve missed you so much. You’ve been gone for sooo long!!”

“I know!! A year without seeing you or Janelle. Ugh! I don’t know how I survived! Hahaha.” We sat on one of the benches and chatted about what’s been happening to us so far including Siwon.

“O my gosh!! Are you serious??! And why didn’t you ever tell me?”

“I don’t know if it’s really serious yet though.”

“How do you not know? I mean he’s been taking you places for the past month and a half.” She exclaimed.

“I know but sometimes I feel as if he’s keeping stuff from me, but I don’t want to pass accusations yet. I want to trust him.” I told her while looking worried as ever.

“Hmm…well, I think you should trust him first you know. I think everyone deserves trust first unless there are huge signs that just give it away instantly, ya know?”

“Yea true. And the signs aren’t that big. It might actually be because he’s tired. You know what, I think I’m going to do something for him for once. He does everything when we go out on a date. I want to do something for him in return. So then it won’t seem like I don’t care about him because I do.” I told her with hope and inspiration in my eyes.

“I think that’s a good idea! Let him feeeeel your love girl. Haha” She laughed at her own tone of voice.

“Hahaha ok then. But there’s one thing.”

“What?” She questioned.

“What do I do for him? I don’t have a lot of money. Awwww!! Eonni ottoke!!” I looked at her with misery all over my face. I wasn’t really good at deciding things.

“It’s ok,” She patted my back in reassurance, “Don’t break down on me just yet, ok? We’ll just have a sleepover with Janelle and prepare everything with you ok?”

“Huh?! Really?! Aww…ur the greatest Lani!”.

“Yea, I can be beneficial as a best friend sometimes haha.” I hugged her again and then called Janelle.

Siwon POV

“Ugh!! I still can’t believe I didn’t get her name!!” Tae hyung yelled in distress.

“Your still worrying about that, hyung? You might as well give that up,” I said bluntly.

“Noo. I can’t give up yet.”

“Why are you being so stubborn? You haven’t seen her in two weeks.” I shook his shoulders to try to bring her back to reality.

“I guess your right.” He dropped his shoulders and looked up to the sky like he lost all hope.

“Alright now let’s get Jaejoong and go to that meeting.” I patted his back and led the way upstairs and down the wide hallway. We knocked on Jaejoong’s door and didn’t hear an answer.

“Jaejoong?!” I yelled again.

“Come on hyung. We have to go to that meeting with the rest of the leaders and the rest of our groups. Remember? We told you yesterday.” Tae added. No response.

Tae and I looked at each other like something was wrong.

We opened the door cautiously and found his room to be all white and blue like it has always been yet empty.

Jae’s room-(http://www.jamaicantreasures.com/images/prp045/br-mast2.jpg)

“Jae? You in here?”I asked loudly. No answer.

We looked and saw that his computer was still on, earphones still blasting music. The window door was open and the breeze blew the curtain inside. We walked cautiously ready to transform any second.

“Jae?! Come on man…this isn’t funny.” Tae said with a serious look plated on his face. We walked outside and looked around. Nothing. We kept walking until we could see everything in the backyard.

“Look!! It seems like he’s been here. And with someone else too.” I noticed as I saw some broken swords on the ground.

“These aren’t Jae’s swords either.” He examined them and spotted the different label imprinted on them.

Swords-(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1GAA0A-aQhk/SavJ4QbfVNI/AAAAAAAAB94/rEOqJNzZNY8/s320/sword-cross-swords-thumb3237137.jpg)

Label on the -(http://s1.hubimg.com/u/330468_f520.jpg) [pretend that’s wrapped around the bottom of the sword and I still in blue.] 

“Let’s keep going. He can’t be far. There’s still fresh blood on them.” We ran as fast as we could towards where we thought he could be. We soon heard grunting sounds as we ran through the forest.

“I hear him.”

“Me too!” I said and we ran faster until we saw Jaejoong on the ground in a semi lunge position with one hand holding his other upper lifeless arm. Blood was running down his arm like a faucet. The opponent was in a ‘come get me position’ like he was mocking him.

“Just what are you waiting for Jaejoong ssi?” We heard the creepy person say with a navy blue cloak on. “Are you going to attack me again like you did or at least tried to do haha? Or are you already worn out especially with that huge gash in your arm. If that was all that took to get you weakened and vulnerable, then I would have done it a long time ago hahaha!! Oh this is really going to end way too soon!!” He continued now uncrossing his arms and getting ready for an attack.

“Now who said this was over already? I didn’t hear any bell or whistle or anything. I don’t know maybe I’m deaf in one ear. Did you here anything Siwon ssi?” Taeyang replied sarcastically as we approached Jaejoong and kept watching the cloaked guy.

“Not at all Taeyang ssi. Maybe I have the same condition as you. Jaejoong ssi? What do you think?” I looked over at him and Tae kept watching the other guy as he looked at us obviously pissed off.

“Well… my question is,” Jaejoong started and slowly stood up, “ugh…what… the hell…took you guys so long? I don’t think… we transform into snails… last time I checked.” He said with an amused grin.

“You could have left a more helpful clue at the entrance of the forest.” Taeyang argued.

“Huh…whatever. I don’t care anymore.” Jae rolled his eyes and picked up his sword next to him. “I really didn’t think I had to transform for this guy.”

“Sorry to interrupt uh….your little conversation, but I think I’ve seen enough for today. Bye…for now hehehe” The cloaked man eerily laughed, flew up in the air, and soon disappeared.

“Ugh!!! I can’t believe he got away…I wanted to test out some of my weapons on him.” Taeyang groaned.

“Noo! He’s definitely mine. No one touches him.” Jaejoong said furiously.

“Unless we get attacked by him right?” Taeyang asked and looked back at Jaejoong.

“Sure…why not? But don’t kill him.” He said calming down.

“Fiiiinne!...Huh…Damn man!! You take the fun out of everything!”

I rolled my eyes and grinned. “You’ll get him later. Now come on. We need to fix Jae hyung’s arm up,” I said looking at his gushing wound.

“Yea that would be nice.” Jae said as we heading back to the house.

“How did you get in a fight anyway.” I asked.

“I was in my room on my computer listening to music when I saw a glimpse of something blue flowing through the forest. It was going back and forth like it was blowing in the wind or something. I thought it was kinda odd so I headed towards there when someone jumped me in the farther parts of the backyard.”

“And that’s how you got that wound?” I asked

“Yea I as caught off guard. I should have used my senses but I wasn’t thinking at the time. It was like someone was luring me to the forest.”

“Can you remember anything when you were being lured?”

“No I can’t actually.”

“Damn!...Mind control.” I summed up.

“Are you serious? I’m usually never mind controlled.” Jae said shocked.

“You must be loosing your touch Jae.” Tae said jokingly.

“Actually, it might be a higher form of mind control where it creates illusions and draws you near to weird things. I read about it somewhere in our library.” I said

“Hmm” was Jae’s reply.

“HEY!!!!” Taeyang stopped and randomly shouted.

“What is it?!” Jae and I both asked worried.

“I think that was the creeper that I was running from too weeks ago.”

“Wow Tae…you sound like you were running away from a or something.” Jae said and continued walking with me along side him.

“Oh come on you guys. I’m serious.”

“Ok ok…did you notice him by his hair, eyes, or was it his shoes?” I said mockingly with a smirk. Jae laughed out loud.

“Very funny Siwon. Ok then laugh it up. See if I save your when you get in trouble again Jae.”

“Oh !! I forgot. We gota go to that meeting!” I suddenly remembered.

We ran back to the house and quickly fixed Jae’s wound up.

“That’ll have to do for now Jae hyung.” I said when I finished wrapping up his arm.

“That’s cool. We gotta go anyways. Remember the last time someone didn’t show up. They had to stay in human form and fight ten guys without there powers in the forest at night. And those guys were no joke either.”

“Yea and we won’t know where there coming from also.”

“Yea so we better put a move on it then.” Taeyang added

“Bring those swords too Tae. We’ll need to show them to the leaders.”

Taeyang nodded, and we ran out the house, got in the car, and drove off.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter i've updated within the folllowing day hehe...like i said alot of ideas sooo expect another chapter maybe within....well just know it'll be soon. haha...alrighty then comment if you like...tell me what you think okie dokie?....see ya next  chapter. annyeong!!