The First Meeting

Trust and Believe

 

EMI's P.O.V

Riiiiiiiiing…Riiiiiiing…Riiiiing…..Rinnnng…..“Ugh! I don’t want to get up but I have

too…” I said as I got up from my full sized bed. I turned off my annoying alarm and tiredly went to the bathroom down the hall of my one bedroom apartment. I looked in the mirror and groaned at the sight of my dark circles and crusted eyes. “Ugh…why do you have bags emi…your only twenty-one.” I told my self as I dreadfully looked in the mirror. “I need to work on that.” I continued.

    I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and headed through the hall and in the family room to the kitchen. “What should I have today?” I rubbed my chin and looked through the pantry. “I guess cereal will do for today.” I ate my cereal and looked at the time. “Oh no!! I’m going to be late for work.” I ran to my room and pulled out a last minute outfit. “ Ah whatever this’ll do” I put on a simple jean and t-shirt combo with white flats and hurried out the door, locking it as I came outside.

    As always, I saw my nextdoor apartment neighbor and greeted her politely. “Oh…Annyeonghaseyo...Jewel eomoni.”

“Eh?...oh annyeong emi…how have you been?”

“I’ve been well and yourself?”

“I’ve been great so far.”

“And ajusshi?”

“Emm…him as well” she said as she locked her door. I looked at the time and saw that I wasted ten minutes as I continued talking to her.

“Oh no! Sorry eomoni…I going to be late! Annyeonghikyeseyo!” I said as I ran off. I don’t have a car so it took me fifteen minutes. I finally arrived in the shop and looked at the clock.

“Phew! Barely made it.” I panted and headed towards the back room to get my Sweeties Bakery apron.

“Hi Sungmin oppa! How are you today?” I asked my boss as I put on my apron.

“I’ve been pretty good…cutting it close I see” he responded as he looked at his watch.

“Yea but I made it one minute before 9 am though” I happily smiled. He just chuckled and continued with his thoughts for a new dessert that he’s been working on for a month now. I wonder when that’s going to be finished. He’s been working really hard to attract a lot more customers with his new dessert.

“Oppa hwaiting!! I know you can do it!” I pumped my fists and headed out the door. I heard him say thank you as I walked out to my station at the cash register.I looked down at the sweet treats that were in the display section.

“Looks pretty good!” I waited for the customers to arrive and get their daily morning orders to help them with their difficult days. After a few people, I suddenly hear the bell ring from the door again and politely greeted, “Welcome to Sweeties!”

I looked towards the man that was now approaching me. He looks tall, muscular and a bit insinuating in his appearance, but nonetheless beautiful. He wore a black t-shirt with dark blue skinny jeans (not too tight) and black laced up type boots. I was in awe of his appearance and found myself unknowingly staring at him as he reached my station.

‘Funny. I keep hearing my name being called.’ I thought. “Excuse me…uh…Emi?” I finally figured out it was the man in front of me and shook my head in embarrassment.

“Oh?...Oh sorry about that…what would you like to have?” I looked at him trying to ignore the fact of my recent mistake.

“Just a simple glazed doughnut and a caramel cappuccino will do.” He stood staring at me until I came up with his total price.

“$3.25 please and just asking…how did you know my name?” I asked as I tried to escape from his taunting gaze.

“Here you go and your name tag.” I smacked my head mentally and widened my eyes in realization physically.

‘Soo embarassing’ I thought as I saw him put his hand over his mouth and look away. I knew he was laughing. “Oh heehee and thank you. I’ll be right back with your order.”

I hurriedly skid my feet to the displayed doughnut area attempting to get away from his glare. ‘What a fail’ I shyly thought as he walked along side the counter like he was watching my every move. It was kind of creepy but it surprisingly didn’t seem to bother me that much. I put my glove on, grabbed the doughnut and put it in a Sweeties Bakery bag. I prepared his coffee as well and turned towards the open pick up counter.

“Here…you are sir.”

“Thanks.” He replied and walked towards an open table next to the window. I stared as he walked away noticing his wonderfully sculpted back. ‘Wooow!! It’s beautiful even through a t-shirt,’ I thought.

“Heeelllllooo? Emi? *snap snap*  Earth to Emi” ‘I’m doing it again aren’t I?’ I questioned myself when I heard my name being called again. “Emi!!” I snapped out of my trance and looked back at the person in front of me

“Oh?..Sorry Janelle. What would you like?”

“Soooo it’s looks like somebody has some eye candy today. I don’t blame you girl. He is something to look at,” She said as she eyed him up and down.

“Nooo it’s nothing eonni.” I said and I looked back at her. She looked back at me skeptically, knowing that I was lying. “Ok ok… I’ll admit he did catch me in a trance but I wouldn’t call it full on lust you know?” “ Hahaha….I knew you thought he was cute. Man, and his y appeal is like raging out of that semi-tight t-shirt he has on. If he keeps this up, I might have to cut my hair again from all the singes he’s giving me.” “Hahaha…eonni you’re really too much!” “You know me hehe” She giggled and asked for a piece of chocolate cake and a mocha frappucino. Both of our favorites. “Here you go,” I said as I gave her the order.

‘Hmm I wonder what he’s thinking about over there. He looks like he thinking really hard. Well, I don’t think it would matter if I go talk for a bit.’ I thought to myself as I subtly take glances at him. ‘Ok here it goes. I can do this.’ I walked over to his table and Janelle already knew what I was going to do as soon as she looked up from her book. She slightly smiled and gave me a ‘hwaiting’ blink as I made my way to the table.

“Ahem,” I cleared my throat to get his attention. He slowly looked up at me and I continued, “Umm…hi..ahem…I was just checking if you needed anything else in particular. You know? Just seeing if everything was… okay… soooo…is everything okay? I mean you can tell me if you need anything else. By the way, there’s this special that we have on Mondays and you can buy one get one have off. Not the pastry or anything but the price hehe. But if you don’t want anything you don’t have to have anything. I’m just asking…to see. Annnnnnd I’m talking too much aren’t I?” I looked away slightly and cursed my stupid mouth for talking so much without a warning. ‘Soo embarrassing!!’

I turned back around and saw him slightly smirking with his hand wiping his mouth and bringing it to his cheek to rest his head on. He had turned towards me and placed his arm on the back of the seat with his hand dangling. His legs were crossed and he stared at his fingers for a second. Then, he finally replied.

“ Do you…do this to every customer that comes in or am I just that special?” he asked teasingly with a minor smile on his face. Unfortunately, I replied nervously like I was being interrogated for a crime I didn’t commit.

“No…I mean yes…well, it’s just that…I thought you might need something else and I was just trying to be nice. B..but I can see you don’t so…I..I’ll just be going now sir hehe” I nervously laughed and tried to head back to my station. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me back as he stood up now looking down at me. I was surprised by his amazing strength, but it looked like he didn’t use a single muscle. I blinked anxiously as we stared in each other’s eyes.

“I’ll take the half price glazed doughnut and by the way my name is Siwon...Choi Siwon” he chuckled and I looked down and backed away from him slowly.

“Oh. I’ll go and get that for you… Siwon ssi.”

 

 

SIWON’s P.O.V.

I let her go and watched as she walked away in her little cute peach apron. She’s really cute when she’s shy haha and it’s pretty fun messing with her a little. ‘I might enjoy coming here more often now.’ I thought quietly to myself as I continued my stare. I knew she knew I was staring at her but I didn’t really care. It’s something about her that makes me want to know her more. I soon followed and waited patiently for my doughnut. I saw her grab it and put it in the bag. I gave her the money and she gave me the pastry. I purposely gripped her hand delicately, watching her reaction as I took it off slowly taking the bag with the doughnut in it. She seemed somewhat shocked but a little embarrassed by my action.

“Thank you emi ssi” I said in my semi seductive voice. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not that big of a player but when I have my eyes on something I really don’t like to call it quits. And she is definitely a possible next target. I waved to her and walked out of the bakery.

As I was walking, I could feel eyes staring as if it was piercing through my back. I turned around but no was there. I’m not the type to ignore weird feelings either. I decided to watch my back all the way home and not let my guard down.

No One’s P.O.V

“It seems he is one of them according to the tattoo on his forearm,” a mysterious voice said on one of the roof buildings.

“Yes but we will wait and see if he is for certain later. Remember there are certain characteristics to the one we are trying to find. We’ll have to watch him more,” The second one in the red cloak said

“Agreed.” The first one in the navy blue cloak said. And with that that they disappeared.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey peoples hehe^_^ soooooo....what did you guys think? i hope you like it so far....i had to edit this chapter like 5 times to see if i made any errors and things like that...its funny cuz i had errors all 5 times haha...how did i go without noticing all the first time you ask?... i have no idea haha....well anyways im just rambling on and on...leave a comment and tell me what you think...thank yous!!