Blood Removal and Unlikely Acquaintances

Trust and Believe

 

No pic again unfortunately;(...i might give up on pics haha... anyways enjoy the chapter!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon’s POV

It was time for the removal and I brought Emi down to the basement. When I was done strapping her into a dentist recliner type chair, I went to his next procedure. I took her wrist and held them up to his mouth.

“Damn I really don’t want to mark her, but I can’t just let the blood come out of her pores.” I said out loud. “I can’t believe I have to do this four times.” I brought her wrist back down.

“Well, there are three options to that. Yo can ask Sungmin, you can call one of your old girlfriends who are like us who have that power, or you can it clean.” Taeyang came in and sat down on the basement steps.

“You already know my answer to that.”

“Sungmin? Or ?”

“. I don’t want to go to Sungmin right now.”

“Ok it’s settled...Here’s both the pain serums.” He handed them to me and I poured the one into Emi’s mouth first and the other into mine straight after. It will work the other way if I took it first then her otherwise. She scrunched her face up at the taste. Sweating and shaking soon became less and started to transfer over to me. I felt some of it but wasn’t affected by it. ‘Hmm. It really is nothing for us.’ I thought. I looked at Taeyang, nodded and sighed, saying it was done.

“Huh…ok here I go. If I loose control, punch me. I’m just suppose to bite into her vein not take her blood ok?” He nodded and I turned back around to continue what I was about to do. I held her wrist to my mouth and bit slowly into her vein. Blood came out right away and my eyes turned red just as fast.

“Ughhh!” I groaned, trying to control myself. I’m pretty good at controlling myself when it comes to blood. But this one was different. I wanted…MORE!! I started to loose control, but I thankfully stopped biting on her wrist. Taeyang was now standing up waiting for me to lose it, but my mind was still sane…Well, semi sane that is. I don’t know how I’m going to be able to get through four times.

“This is….KILLING ME!!” I told Taeyang.

“Just bite and let go. Don’t even try to taste the blood ok? This is emi were talking about remember? You didn’t want to do this to her in the first place and you still don’t!” He said to me, trying to remind me of what I’m supposed to do and put some sense back into me. I was now at the next wrist, my mouth just hovering it.

“I…know…but…this is really different.” I replied.

Then he responded something that made me more vicious than anything has ever before. “Do you want me to take over?”

“ NOO!!” I yelled and shot a blood shot glare to him, squeezing her wrist as if it was my last meal.

“ man, you’re more powerful than this! Try to control yourself damn it or I’m really going to take over!” He yelled to me his eyes now turning red.

“FINE!” I replied relaxing my hand on her wrist and now entering my teeth into her delicate skin. And as if a radar went off into my head, I let go and groaned in annoyance. Taeyang still kept an eye on me and crossed his arms staring at me with a don’t-make-me-do-it look. I rolled my eyes and reposition myself at her neck. The most delicate and succulent part that makes our minds most vulnerable. It’s like we can’t think. It’s our kryptonite sometimes.

‘I will have to hurry and let go or I’m going to get knocked out by my chaperon over there.’ I thought while looking at her neck. She was still as peaceful as ever not feeling anything because of the serum. I would feel it but I really can’t.

“Don’t worry…I'll let go once I take a bite.”

“You better or else.” He was still on his guard with me and I don’t blame him. I could barely handle the wrist. I sat her up in her seat to get a better bite. Taeyang became more uncomfortable, but I shot him a reassured glare.

‘Hopefully, I won’t loose it.’ I thought as I sat behind her and held onto her shoulders. I brought my head down and pulled her head to the left to have more access. Unfortunately, it didn’t go as planned and I was biting for too long.

“SIWON STOP!!” Taeyang yelled now ready for attack.

‘THIS IS REALLY TOO MUCH!! TAEYANG COME SEPARATE ME FROM HER!!’ I yelled through my mind and he came just as fast. He pushed me back on the chair hard, hitting my head on the chair in the process. With the other hand he tossed Emi aside as softly as he could. She landed on the floor lightly in a fainted position.

He held me down firmly and I couldn’t get up. I didn’t want to fight back either.

“ Siwon! You can’t even get through that?!!” He questioned, yeling at me with his fiery eyes as if he was going to kill me. I was breathing heavily trying to regain my composure and after a while I started to breathe normally.

“You good now?”

“Y-yea…I’m ok.” I said nudging him to get off me. He hesistantly got off me, watching my every move. I didn’t make eye contact with her or even look at her for that matter. I didn’t want to loose control again.

“Tae finish for me yea?” I walked over to a seat and sat down with my head in the palm of my hands taking subtle glances at Tae and Emi.

“Didn’t even have to ask.” He said picking emi up and placing her on the chair. I would really hate him right now for touching and even biting her if it was on a regular day. But I have to let him do it. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. So hopefully he won’t do the same thing or else I’ll have to come and stop him. It’s just one bite left though anyways.

Taeyang took one look at her neck and his eyes turned red quickly bringing his mouth down towards her neck. He bit once and let go, but he still had some of her blood on his mouth. He it clean and wiped his mouth placing her back on the chair.

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s not even that great.” He said walking towards me. I didn’t reply.

‘That’s weird,’ I thought to myself and stood back up to pour the next serum into . I was half way back to normal but it wasn’t that easy.

“Here’s the blood serum.” I took it from him and stood up to go get this over with. I held her head up once again and pour it down . She unconsciously swallowed and I placed her head back down. Soon it started taking affect and now the blood that she drank was oozing out from her wrists and neck into pipes that were connected to her bite marks. Even if she didn’t have that much in her, the blood she drank would have spread all around her body by now, soon changing it direction towards her vital points. That’s why we needed enough time and also the reason why they were pissing me off with how much time they were taking.

“Now we wait huh?” Taeyang said now heading towards the stairs. I sat back down and had my elbows on my knees, resting my chin on my closed hands and shutting my eyes.

“Mmm.”

“You okay? Does it hurt?” he touched my shoulder and asked.

“Actually, the pain that she would have is nothing. I’ll just have to wait now.”

“Alright then I’m going back up to eat something. Don’t loose control again ok? Especially since a little bit of her blood is coming out.”

“Yea I got it.” I said knowing that he was re-checking. He nodded and finally went up after checking to see if I was struggling in any kind of way. I heard the door close and immediately I re-opened my eyes, revealing a darker shade of red.

I groaned and mumbled, “UGH! Damn it! This removal better hurry up or I don’t know what I’ll do.”

Jaejoong’s POV

“What are you doing?” I asked the girl who was dragging me off to who knows where.

“What does it look like? I’m helping you get a new shirt.” She answered.

“And where exactly is that?” I asked, stopping and pulling her back to me. She seemed a bit shocked and then turned towards me.

“To my car. Now just come on, damn. Is it that hard?” She said irritatingly.  We reached her car and she popped he trunk up, showing all these different types of shirts and outfits for men and women. I widened and rolled my eyes.

“I’m not taking a shirt from some knock off salesperson.”

“What?! These are my designer outfits and shirts ok? I don’t sell knock offs. So hurry up and tell me what your style is like.”

“You mean to tell me you made these?”

“And why is that so hard to believe?”

I looked at her up and down and replied,“No comment.”

She looked at her outfit and shot me a glare. “Shut the hell up and get your stupid shirt ok? I don’t have all day.” She crossed her arms and leaned against the car, looking somewhere else.

“Hell you’re the salesperson. Help me buy one.” I said crossing my arms as well.

She sighed clearly irritated once again and looked at me up and down. I looked at myself and looked back at her trying to see what she was looking at.

“Huh...ok it seems like your style is dark, y, yet sophisticated I presume?”

“Yea I guess you can say that.” She picked a shirt out and held it in front of me.

“Then here. It’s a freebie since I spilled coffee on you. And…sorry…again even if I think that you deserved it now.” I looked at the shirt and snatched it from her. I turned it around, looking at all the details. ‘Hmm…not bad.’

“This’ll have to do.” I said to her casually, carrying the shirt over my shoulder.

“What?!...You know you could at least say thank you.” She turned angrily approaching me.

“And if I don’t?” I looked down at her.

“Then…then…UGH!! Fine I’m leaving and I hope we don’t meet again.” She said and walked furiously towards the front part of her car. She rolled down the window and looked out at me. I looked at her back.

“What? Is there something else you have to say?” I asked her.

“Just…just close the damn trunk door for me.” I smirked at her forgetfulness and closed the trunk. She backed up clearly trying to bump into me, she screeched her tires and drove off.

“Oh you’re really pushing it.” It made my eyes turn semi red but as usual, I growled in frustration, then calmed myself down. I then walked into Sweeties to go change.

Lani’s POV

“I can’t believe that guy! No manners whatsoever! I mean I apologized twice to him and even gave him one of my exclusive designer shirts that I made. He didn’t even acknowledge any of it. Just so mean even if he is y beyond reason.” I shouted in the car to myself and forgot about everything else. “Ugh he makes me so mad!” i shouted, hitting the stirring wheel.

Janelle’s POV

“Where the hell is that girl? The car is right around he corner.” I started looking outside and couldn’t find her. The car wasn’t there anymore and I groaned in annoyance.

“Damn it, Lani! How could you leave me?!...Again?!” She must be mad at something. Everytime she gets mad she drives off to wherever.

“I don’t even have my phone...Huh... I’ll just go ask for Sungmin oppa’s.” I went back inside and saw Sungmin at the counter.

“He-” I started to get his attention but was interrupted by somebody else.

“Hey Sungmin-ah!!” I turned around and it was a man with gorgeous facial features. So feminine, yet masculine at the same time. He was approaching the counter as well.

“Ah! HYUNG!! I haven’t seen you in forever! How have you been?!” I heard Oppa reply, running around the couter towards him. They gave each other a big hug and soon let go.

I’m surprised I’m not completely dazed by his looks. Maybe it’s because of…hmm…Taeyang? Well I won’t lie and say I’m against it. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he said the same thing. I giggled to myself and then continued to walk towards Sungmin.

“Hey sorry to interrupt your little convo here but Sungmin oppa?” They both turned towards me and waited for my question. “Can I borrow your phone? I’ve been left once again.” I held out my hand.

“Haha she’s angry again huh?” I smiled and rolled my eyes. “Here you go.”

“Thanks.” I said, walking away to go sit down.

Jaejoong’s POV

Hmm…I should ask Sungmin who she is.

“You want to know who she is?” He asked me, knowing what I wanted.

“Damn I forgot you had that power.” I turned back to him, chuckling.

“Yup! I just can’t seem to get rid of it.” He joked, going back behind the counter. “Did you come with Taeyang?”

“Yea but couldn’t leave with him because of my shirt.” I showed him the stained and sighed.

“How did that happen.” He asked, cleaning the glass display section.

“Just this girl. She spilled coffee on me, but she gave me this shirt.” I leaned against the counter and randomly looked at the pastries.

“She bought you a new one?”

“No she said she made it.” I said looking down at it.

“Really? It’s nice though. I like it!”

“You want it?”

“Don’t you need a shirt to walk out in?”

“Mmm true…I’ll give it to you later.”

“Ok.”

“So about that girl…” I said going back on to the subject I wanted to ask about.

“Oh yea…” he leaned on the counter and motioned me to come near even though we both can hear very long distances. “Well, she's 22 and kinda feisty. She can be a little conceited but that’s just her personality and how she jokes around. Otherwise, she's a cool person.”

“Sounds good to me so far.” I smirked, now staring at her.

“Oh! And she’s also human.” He added

“Stating the obvious Sungmin-ah.”

“Haha right…Alright then good luck.” He walked to his office in the back.

“No problem.” I grinned, waiting for the right moment.

Janelle’s POV

“Why isn’t she answering her phone? If she's mad she can just talk to me about it instead of driving off all emotionally unstable and leaving me here alone. Damn I hate when she does that sometimes!” I put my head down on the table and groaned.

“Wait...I could call…nooo…I will not call first….but damn I need a ride home!...Ugh Fine! You get the victory this time Taeyang.” I gave in and called his number. It rang and rang until finally I heard a voice on the other line.

“Hello?” I said seeing if there was anyone on the other line.

“Sooo….you couldn’t even wait more than three hours huh?” he teased.

‘Damn it! He’s always getting me.’ I exclaimed to myself.

“Fine you win this time, but that’s only because I don’t have a ride and my friend is not answering at all.” I stated my case.

“So you can say I’m like your knight in shining armor huh?”

“Hmm…and here I thought a grown man like you would not be so into little fairytales and girly stories…My mistake!” I replied laughing.

“Oh alright then. We’ll see who laughs last when I don’t come and take you home.” he said seriously and stopped my laughter.

“Oh come on! You didn’t take that seriously did you?” I asked with a slight remorse in my voice.

“HA! Gotcha again! Wow! You really want me to pick you up that much?!” I scrunched my eyebrows together as he laughed on the other line.

“Just come and get me please ok?” I hung up and looked at my phone. “Looser.” I said to my phone. I then waited patiently for him to come and pick me up. When I was looking out the window, I saw that same man’s reflection behind me. I turned around and saw him standing in front of me, looking like he wanted to ask me something. So I waited for him to speak.

“Hi. I saw you sitting here by yourself and I wanted to know if you were waiting for anybody.”

“And what might that have to do with you?” I asked him rudely as he sat down across from me.

“Nothing at all. I just wanted to start a friendly conversation with you, but it seems like you don’t want to so I’ll just leave.” He started to get back up but I stopped him.

“Wait!...I’m sorry for being rude. I’m just like that sometimes.”

“It’s ok. So are you waiting for somebody?” he asked looking out the window to where I was looking.

“Yea. Someone’s picking me up soon.” He then looked back at me. And again I would lie if I didn’t say his look was alluring but for some reason it didn’t catch as well as Taeyang’s did. I’ll just talk to him anyways while I wait for him.

“So what's your name?” He asked.

“Janelle…Yours?”

“Jaejoong…Janelle huh? Janelle? Does anybody ever call you Janie?” he asked, still staring at me.

“Yea…how’d you know?”

“Wild guess. It seems like that would be your nickname.” he folded his arms on the table.

“Well you guessed right!” I pointed to him and smiled.

“And do I win anything for this right guess?”

“Yea sure.”

“What?”

“You geeeetttt…” I bumped my fists on the table to make a drumroll. “To know my nickname!! haha.” He widened his eyes and laughed a bit.

“Funny.”

“I thought so hahaha.” I laughed at his expression and then Sungmin's phone rang.

“Hello?”

“I’m here. Stop kissing up to every guy you see.” I looked out the window and didn't even see him watching me.

“Yah!” I yelled at the phone.

“Don’t yah me!”

“Fine I’m coming!” I hung up and looked at Jaejoong.

“I gotta go. It was nice talking to you though and can you give this back to Sungmin oppa for me?.” I gave him the phone and started to walk off but, I didn’t get to move very far until Jaejoong caught my hand. I turned around and looked at him.

“Can I at least have your phone number before you go?” he asked sweetly.

“Well…I guess, but I want to let you know before hand that this relationship is strictly platonic.”

“Mmm.” He smiled and I gave him my phone number. After that, we both said good-bye.

Jaejoong’s POV

“We’ll see if our relationship remains that way.” I said seriously as she left the shop. I still wondered why my stares didn’t work on her. No one has ever rejected it before.

“We'll see how long she can handle my charm without giving in.” I soon teleported to my car from the little hallway in Sweeties and headed home.