Surprise Guest II and Reassurance

Trust and Believe

 

Hellooooo hehe...so i decided to post this chapter today because i had it combined with the previous chapter but it was way too long for one chapter so i divided it. MAN when i write sometimes there's no stopping haha...enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon’s POV

{I just put a random name. No one came to mind. So just imagine a girl you dislike or whatever as her maybe?^-^}

“Jihae?... what are you doing here?” I turned towards her and then turned back around, trying to ignore her whole existence.

“Come on don’t be that way.” she said in a fake sad tone.

“If you weren’t such a lying , then I wouldn’t be this way now would I?” I half smiled towards her.

“Can I not meet my future husband? Is there something wrong with that?”

“Agh! Not Now! Can’t you just go away and leave me alone for once?!” I shouted, now getting annoyed.

“I hope your not ignoring you parents wishes.” She said trying to remind me of what my parents arranged.

“Can’t you tell. I already told them I didn’t want to marry you so can stop trying.”

“Don’t you want to marry me though?” She grabbed my arm and whined in a baby like voice that just annoyed me even further.

“Don’t touch me! I’m not going to marry you. So go away before I make you go away. I’m not afraid to throw a girl.” I was really serious about that too. It doesn’t bother me especially with her. She makes just want to kick her . But I give the benefit of the doubt for her being a girl. If not, nothing would keep me away from beating the out of her. I turned away and was ready to open the door.

“B-but…I love you!” that statement just made me even more angry.

“Bull!! You put on this act just because you want to be on my family’s good side but it’s not going to work out your way this time.” I approached her face and looked straight at her, eyes red and all.

“I’m not one of those guy’s who will easily fall for your that you call 'charm' you try to throw at me. So if you don’t get away from my house, I personally force you like I said.” She showed a shocked expression then suddenly turned into a -like stare.

“Oooo…You can force me anytime Siwon-ah.” She said  wrapping her arms around me. I rolled my eyes and threw her on the ground.

“You disgust me!” I spat at her and opened my door.

“So aggressive and rude…It makes me want you more.” I slammed the door and grunted in aggravation.

“She needs to get a life before I do something to her.” After a few minutes, I cooled down and realized no one was here still. Eventually, I flashed towards my bedroom door. Opening it lightly, I realize she was still unconscious. Watching her face, I realized how beautiful and relaxed she was.

‘That could never compare to her.’ I went towards the bed and removed part of the blanket that wrapped around her torso. I took her arms and brought them towards me. I opened the cream and rubbed it on the holes that I marked her with.

‘Hhhhuh,’ I sighed, “…the pain serum is wearing off.’ I realized when she cringed her eyebrows together.

“Nnngh…” I heard her groan. I continued rubbing it on both sides of her neck and in seconds, the holes were vanishing.

‘I should put this where she can’t see it and bring her something just in case she wakes up and wonders what happened.’ I made my way to the basement and put it where the other medications were.

‘Tea would be good for her.’ I thought and then made my way to the kitchen.

Emi’s POV

I heard someone closed the door gently and slowly blinked my eyes open.

‘Why do I feel so..so…weak?’ I wondered and lightly tried to bring myself up to sit. Besides being weak, I was little dizzy. I shook my head some and then realized that I’m in Siwon’s room.

“Didn’t I already wake up?” I looked out the window and saw that it was dark out now. I heard the door open and turned around to see who it was.

“Siwon oppa?” I quietly said, seeing if it was him.

“Your finally awake huh?” he walked in with a cup of something hot in his hands.

“Here. Drink this.” He gave me a cup of hot tea and told me to drink all of it.

“Oh…thank you.” He slightly smiled and sat on the bed.

“Aah..Hot!” I stuck out my burned tongue and tried looking at it.

“Hmph…I didn’t say drink it fast.” He chuckled.

A little embarrassed, I giggled, “Y-yea…I realize that now.” I took sips and then a question popped in my head.

“What happened? All I can remember was a making breakfast and drinking something that was disgusting. It hurt my stomach for a while and then after that, nothing.

“Yea…you fainted.” He replied giving a short answer.

It shocked me and I replied, “But I was fine before that.” He then felt my head and brought it back down.

“You fever’s gone though. You don’t feel weird...right?”

“I mean…I feel kind of….drained…I guess that's the feeling.” I felt my cheek.

“Hummph.” He cleared his throat.

“You ok?” I asked checking about him instead.

“Yea yea…anything else?”

“Mmmm…I was kind of dizzy but since you gave me some your wonderful tea, I feel so much better.” I smiled at him and he smirked back.

“You sure?... Your neck doesn’t hurt right?” he glanced at my neck.

“Should my neck hurt?” I curiously asked and touched it, looking at him.

He turned his head around and just said, “Just wondering because you were unconscious and I couldn’t tell if you were hurting anywhere.”

“Oh…well…not that I know of..no my neck feels fine.” I smiled again and he didn’t say anything after. I would have thought something was wrong but he turned towards me with a smile and grabbed my chin to kiss my lips. It caught me off guard but I gladly kissed back. He soon stopped kissing me and replied back to me.

“I’m glad you’re ok.” He looked back into my eyes and got up.

“Nothing’s wrong with you right?” I asked still worrying.

“Nothing baby…nothing at all.” I took his answer for what it was and went to the next topic.

“Baby?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I take a shower really quick?” I asked, quietly waiting for his answer.

“Sure…you need clothes though right?”

“Oh…yea” I answer , forgetting about that important thing. I drank the last of my tea and he rummaged through his drawers until he finally brought out something.

“Here you can use my shirt and some boxers. Since you don’t have anything to wear underneath.” I flushed with embarrassment.

“Thank you.” I took it and placed it on the bed, unconsciously. He then guided me to the bathroom and another question came to mind.

“I didn’t know you had your own bathroom right here. Why weren’t you there this morning instead of in that huge one?”

“Because I didn’t want you to be freaked out if you barged in.”

“Oh.” We giggle nervously.

“But it seems like you couldn’t care less about that room and decided to get a shock anyway. Three times that much too.” He smirked and I half smiled remembering all three of their bodies this morning but mostly Siwon’s.

“You better be thinking about my body.” He turned towards me playfully.

“Hehe…You’ll never know.” I playfully teased.

“You never know…I’ve been guessing right this whole time according to your expressions.” He stared at my face and I laughed.

“Ok…what am I thinking right now?” I crossed my arms and smiled, thinking he would never get it.

“Hmmm…let me see,” he replied, staring intently at me. “Man this could be harder than I thought.” He said. It looks like he’s messing with me, but how could he? It’s not like he can read minds. That’s only for like supernatural stuff or whatever and that doesn't exist. So just to play along, I thought of something up in my mind.

‘Baby…your someone I really care about and might even possibly love. I wonder if you feel the same way. I hope I’m not the only one.’ I thought to myself and stared at his eyes. I didn’t expect my thoughts to be so serious though. I just wanted to think about liking him or something.  After I thought that, he looked away and then smiled.

“I feel something, but maybe I’m wrong.” He said and began to walk out.

“Wait what is it? You can tell me even if you butcher my thoughts haha.” I giggled and waited for his response eagerly.

“Maybe…you were thinking you care about me a lot or something…I don’t know.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“H-how…how did you….?” I was shocked how could he get it right.

“Am I right?” he asked not looking at me, but smirking instead.

“Y-yea…but…” I couldn’t finish my sentence before he interrupted.

“I’m a good guesser…now I’ll leave and you can think about how I got that in the shower.” He said, pushing towards the shower. He then walked away and closed the door. i stood there still shocked.

‘Am I that readable?’

 

Siwon’s POV

I laughed to myself as I thought about her expression when I half guessed right. I couldn’t talk about the rest of her thoughts because I still have to figure out mine. I sat back on the chair near my bed and looked around my room. My eyes came to a stop when I realized I forgot her towel.

“Damn. How could I forget about that?” I got a towel from my linen closet and knocked on her door.

 

No One’s POV

“Emi yah.” A voice called to her while she finished taking off her clothes.

“Y-yea oppa?” She held her dress towards her chest to cover up just in case he came in.

“I forgot about your towel. Here you go.” He yelled through the shower noise.

“How did I forget that?” She silently asked herself. She approached the door and hid behind it, opening it enough for the towel to fit through.

“Thank you.” She said and shut the door. She quickly took her shower and got out drying herself and her hair. Walking towards the mirror, she looked for his shirt and boxers but realized she forgot them on his bed.

“Huh…I’m so forgetful.” She went towards the door and opened it for her to see if Siwon was there. Noticing that he wasn’t, she concluded that she’d have to get it for herself. She fully opened the door and walked towards his bed.

“Got it.” She smiled and playfully raised my arms in victory. At the same time, the door opened fully and her towel dropped.

“Eeek!” She shrieked and immediately crouched down covering her body with his oversized shirt.

“Oh ! Sorry!” he yelled and instantly turned around.

“No…i-its ok.” She said, waiting for him to go back out.

“I’ll just go. Tell me when you’re done.”

“Yea…ok.” He closed the door and she stayed still for a couple of seconds.

‘Oh God…I hope he didn’t see anything.’ She whined and finally got up. She put his shirt and boxers on and went back to the bathroom to get her other clothes. She saw an empty plastic bag and put them in there, placing them by the door for when she’ll leave later.

After standing in front of the door for what seemed like minutes to Siwon, she opened it and saw him patiently leaning and waiting against the wall.

“Ok…you can come in now.”

Siwon’s Pov

She couldn’t bring herself to look at me. ‘Still embarrassed. How cute.’ I grinned and followed her inside my room, closing the door. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t really see anything though. Only the crease between her and part of her figure, which I will say is not bad at all. And her , aren’t at all small. I almost saw the whole thing but surprisingly wasn’t quick enough. How ironic right?

Now that I see her in what looked like an oversized shirt, with only my boxers underneath, it made her look y. A trait that I haven’t seen too often.

 

No One’s POV

Siwon stopped right in back of Emi, eyes plastered on her back figure.

“You know, you really look y with my shirt on.” She turned around and realized he was right behind her.

“Thank you..I…really like this shirt.” She replied taking glances at his eyes.

“Really?” he leaned over her, turning his stare into a seductive one. She fell back on the bed and looked up at him placing his arms on both sides of her and continuing to come closer.

“Y-yea…” His shirt then came up to her mid thigh, revealing his loosely fit boxers and her smooth delicate skin. He looked down and realized that.

“You’re too tempting.” He said and then started to come closer to her face, his lips approaching hers. He instantly caught her lips without another second of waiting. She gasped and brought her hands up to his chest. He stopped kissing her lips and started for her neck, which took him all he could not to bite.

“Mmm…” She moaned, closing her eyes and started to realize what’s happening.

“Si..mmm…siwo mm oppa?” she softly called out for him, trying to get his attention.

“What is it baby?” he gently said in her ear, then continued.

“I…mm…sorry.” She said and he stopped and looked her worried expression. He rolled off her and sat up, sighing.

“Don’t be baby…I’m sorry.” She sat up, looking down at her fingers, twirling them awkwardly. He turned her face in his direction, looking into her eyes and kissed her forehead.

“I should drive you home.”

“Oh…yea…” is all she muttered.

“Come downstairs when you’re done. You can take your time.”

“Ok…” She replied sadly. He gave her one more kiss on the lips and then walked downstairs and waited by the door leaning against the wall.

‘Damn Siwon…you should have known it be too fast for her.’ He scolded himself, rubbing his temples and sighing. She finally went downstairs and told him she was ready. They got into his car and silence was depicted the whole way. She felt bad even though she knows her ity is something special to her and she didn’t want to give it to just anybody. Siwon could tell she still felt bad and his heart softened at that moment.

‘Emi yah you’re too considerate.’ He thought, eyes still on the road. She heard him sigh and looked over her side of the window. ‘What is she thinking?’ He used his ability for a little while to hear.

‘I’m really sorry... but you have to understand right?’ was what she was thinking. Reactively, he got a little frustrated over this and pulled the car over. She became worried, when she saw this wasn’t her apartment.

“Baby, look at me.” She looked at him with the most innocent sad eyes and anxious expression. “What’s wrong?” He asked with a serious tone, although he already knew.

“I...nothing…I’m just sad to leave. That’s all.”

“You’re lying. Now what’s the truth?” She widened her eyes surprised at how he knew.

“Your face is so readable, emi-yah. Now tell me.” he demanded still staring at her but with full of care.

“Well, I just didn’t know how you would react…because of what happened earlier…I mean…I like you a lot and really care about you…my feelings for you are really strong right now…but I’m just afraid.” She was looking at him the whole time, telling him everything about how she feels. For some reason, she couldn’t keep shut about it and just deny everything.

“What are you afraid of?” his eyes became softer.

“That you would go for someone else who can give you more than…more than what I couldn’t give you today.” She looked away from him when she couldn’t say it.

“Why are you so worried about that huh? Don’t you trust me?” he asked.

“I want to trust you! I really do…its just….I had this boyfriend in that past that I dated as long as we’ve been dating and I brought him over to my house, so I could cook for him one day. I had feelings for him almost strong enough to love him and from that day before we went to my apartment on, I decided I was willing to try it out with him. I believed him when he said he didn’t care about that intimate stuff right now with me and just want to get to know me for me.” She paused trying not to remember what happened next but knew it was unavoidable.

“What happened then…?” He continued to listen to her story, wanting to know more.

“Well…once we ended up inside and I closed my door, he started kissing my neck. I was so shocked that I couldn’t even push him away at the time but finally after maybe a few minutes or something, I gained as much strength as I could to push him and told him to stop.”

‘Hhuh!...Nothing happened Siwon…nothing happened.’ Siwon calmly told himself, as he thought it went even further and he had done something to her.

“He said I wasn’t worth it anyways. That he was only trying to get with me because I was a and that he used me and my feelings to get what he wanted. He said that  I was a waste of his time.” A tear escaped her eye and she tried to hide it from him by turning to the window.

“Look at me baby.” He pulled her face towards him and of course he noticed her tear.

“Do you actually believe him?!” he asked appalled at this jerk’s words and a little angry that she thinks that.

“I-well-I…maybe…I mea-”

“If you think that I’m playing with you because you’re a or whatever reason, then you don’t trust me at all.”

“I don’t want to believe that you are! I really don’t oppa.” He brought her face closer, holding her cheek in his left hand and making sure she hears his every word.

“Then all you have to do is trust me…trust me when I say to you that….you are worth the wait.” He then kissed her lips ever so suculantly, and made her feel that this is all he needed right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

I liked this chapter hehe....but what about you guys...what do you think?...comments are always welcome and again for those who were expecting rated when Siwon started to kiss her...Sorry to burst your lil bubles when he got off her hehe...Those  chapters will be coming...like i said...Anyways hope you liked this one...and see you next chapter:D