twenty-one

BEATZ | ONGOING
maldo andwae 1
December 25, 2013

It was a very cold morning when MingKyun decided to go to visit his brother, Kyuhyun in SMEnt. She brought food and new clothing for him. Even if she's just an adopted child, she loves Kyuhyun likes he's her biological brother. MingKyun grabbed her phone and texted her brother.

Oppa, i'm waiting on the ground floor. Your princess is here!

"Ugh. Where is that man now?" MingKyun got impatient when someone covered her eyes. She waited for twenty minutes when EXO passed by. *Omo!* She covered her face while sitting on the bench. Luhan passed by her. *He's really a flower boy! I could faint right now!* She daydreamed. While waiting for her oppa to come, she observed how people in SMEnt. acted. "They're really different from the YG unnies and oppas. They look like they can kill anyone anytime. They're very serious." She laughed.

A man chuckled. "Oppa!" She ran and looked at him. It was his brother. "How come you're here? I thought you're upstairs?" She asked. " I bought food from the convenience store." She pouted. "What about my food? I worked so hard to cook this! I even forced my unnies to teach me how to cook this and you're gonna eat that?" MingKyun rolled her eyes. "Don't worry this one's my snacks!" Kyuhyun smiled. "You're lying!" She stomped her feet. "Okay, dongsaeng. You're such a brat. I'm gonna eat this, dont worry." MingKyun then clinged to her oppa.

Luhan passed by again. *It's Luhan oppa!* She smiled. "Oppa, it's him!" She whispered to her brother. "Luhan-ah!" Kyuhyun called for him. *Eh? What's oppa planning to do?* She became nervous. "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae." Luhan bowed to the two of them and came closer. "Can you introduce my princess here to your groupmates? Maybe tour her here." Kyuhyun flashed a smile. *This evil oppa, leaving me alone.* Her eyebrows creased. "Oh sure, i'm not busy anyway." Luhan looked at MingKyun. "I'm going now, text me when you get home princess, okay?" Kyuhyun said. "Okay oppa!" MingKyun waved then followed Luhan.

"So you're Kyuhyun sunbae's dongsaeng?" MingKyun became silent and just kept on nodding. "What's your name? You're from BEATZ right?" She looked at him. "You know my group? Omo! Kamsahamnida! MingKyun-imnida!" She bowed 90 degrees to him. "Woah woah calm down. Aside from that, you're very familiar." She looked down. *He doesn't remember the accident.* She frowned. "Why are you frowning? Is something wrong?" He went near to her. "A-aniyo sunbae." She blushed.

Luhan toured her for an hour at the SMEnt. building then headed to their dorm. "What floor is your dorm, sunbae?" MingKyun asked while getting in the elevator. "7th floor." He looked at the things MingKyun brought. "Let me hold that for you." He snatched it away from her making her blush again. "By the way, don't call me sunbae. Just, oppa." He smiled at her. "Ehehe. Are you serious?" Her eyes widened. "Yeah, I don't really mind." She facepalmed.

 
author note

The chapter's title is inspired by Younha's song, Maldo Andwae. Hoped you like this one guys especially kpop4evafanatic. Now that I already updated, feel free to flood the comment box with your so love comments! Part two shall be in the next chapter.