twenty-two

BEATZ | ONGOING
maldo andwae 2
2012

So, Luhan already took MingKyun to his dorm. This time, MingKyun felt nervous due to the fact that she'll be around with boys, again. "Ah, eh. Luhan Oppa. Is that okay?" MingKyun asked, pouting. "Yeah, it is. We're here." Their tracks stopped facing a two door room. "Ready?" He asked to her. "Uh, yeah." MingKyun played with her fingers. "Welcome to our dorm." Luhan opened the door.

"Wow." MingKyun mouthed. "Seriously, this is the cleanest dorm i've ever been." She stared at the small chandelier above the dining table. "I thought your dorm's the cleanest?" Luhan shrugged his shoulder off. "It's clean but this is cleaner. Just look at this one. It sparkles." She walked around pointing at the table. "Anyway, where are the others?" She asked, taking a seat. "Upstairs." He answered going up. "Sit down." She then made herself comfortable.

Soon, the other boys came down making the dorm loud. "MingKyun." Luhan tapped MingKyun's shoulder. "I present to you, EXO." He smiled and formed a line with his groupmates. "We are one. We are EXO." The made their introduction and bowed to her. "Annyeonghaseyo, Cho KyungMin imnida." MingKyun stood up, introduced herself, and bowed. "Hi! I'm the aegyo princess, MingKyun of BEATZ." She did her bbuing bbuing and giggled. "Oh, you're so cute!" Baekhyun came and pinched her cheeks. "Oww!" She pouted, in a very cute way. "Tao oppa!" She ran to Tao and high-fived with him.

"Oh by the way, I have gifts sunbae." She awkwardly laughed. "I bought them before Luhan o-oppa brought me here." She took the gifts out one by one and handed it to them. "You're such a cutie." Suho complimented. "Yah, Luhan. Is she your girlfriend?" Sehun asked. "Ah-eh. Aniyo! We just talked earlier when Kyuhyun oppa said he'll be touring me." She played with her fingers. "You're Kyuhyun sunbae's girlfriend?" Chen got shocked. Luhan laughed a little. "She's his sister, guys." They smiled. "That's a relief!"

MingKyun got along with the boys and they played all day. Took selcas, and everything. The dorm was filled with laughter and happiness, especially when MingKyun danced Luhan's part on History. "That was damn cute!" Chanyeol laughed. "So, who's the most handsome guy here?" Kris asked. "All of you." She leaned against the wall. "Nahh, just one." Sehun wiggled his eyebrows. "Fine. LUHAN." She stared at the window, embarrassed. There was a moment of silence until Xiumin shouted. "Woo! Luhan hyung already got one point!" Luhan's lips curved into a smile. "I'm handsome!" He stood on the table and Baekhyun slapped his making MingKyun laugh.

"Why are you two friends?" MingKyun and Tao looked at Lay who was curious. "Tao never said it though." Tao laughed awkwardly. "We met when Kyuhyun oppa brought me here again and Tao was still a trainee so we kinda got close." MingKyun smiled. "Ohh." Xiumin reacted.

"So, MingKyun. How's my girlfriend doing?" Baekhyun asked. "She's fine. Totally worried since she can't text you because of our very tight schedule. So, how was We Got Married with my unnie, huh?" MingKyun asked back. "It was super fun. Hey, can I tell you a secret?" Baekhyun smirked. "Sure, what is it?" MingKyun leaned forward. "Don't tell her that i'm gonna surprise her in your dorm this Thursday." He whispered. "Ahh." She nodded. "I'm also gonna tell you a secret. Promise me you wouldn't tell anyone okay?" MingKyun sighed. "Yeah, sure." Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "I like Luhan oppa." Silence. "OMFG, I knew it! I'm so gonna tell him!" He joked running to Luhan. "Ugh." She rolled her eyes.

After 3 fun hours, MingKyun finally went home. "Waaah! I'm home!" She yelled at the front door. "Why are you yelling like someone's gonna you? Shut up, i'm watching a movie!" Jin said to her who was in the living room. "Whatever." She went upstairs and changed clothes. She went out again smiling like an idiot. "What the hell did this girl eat a while ago?" Nanie noticed MingKyun who was talking to herself while walking. "Yah, Kyu. Did you drink?" Sky asked her. "No! I'm really happy!" She passed to everyone smiling. "Saengie, did you eat dinner already?" Arianna asked her. "Yes! And I was very full." She went inside Melody and Jaena's room. "What the hell just happened to her?" The girls asked to each other. "Beats me." Jaena shrugged.

"Unnie!" She jumped onto Melody who was sleeping. "Ireona! I'm gonna say something." She shook her. "Just send it to my voicemail please, not now. I'm dead tired MingKyun." Melody moved to her left side. "Ugh. I went to EXO's dorm!" Melody woke up. "Are you even joking?" Melody took her eyemask off. "Yes!"

"What the hell is happening here?" Yun asked the girls who crowded in front of Melody and Jaena's room. "MingKyun went here but a while ago she acted like she sipped drugs somewhere." Sky kept on drinking coke. "She was too high!" Nanie tried to peek in. "Yah! What's the fuss up there?!" Jin asked them and Arianna gave a signal for her to come upstairs. "Hmm. Seems like aegyo freak's going to pass her aegyo to Suyeon unnie." She smirked. The door opened revealing Melody and MingKyun. "Wahh!!" Everyone screamed.

"Wahh!" Cienne noticed it. "Yah, did you hear that?" Cienne asked Aidan who was too engrossed with the internet. "What?" "Our unnies screamed outside." Aidan stopped and looked at her. "There must be a burglar. Let's go out!" They went out and saw what happened. 

 
author note

Hi unnies! Long time no update. I was so worried because I haven't updated this chapter for almost a month and it's be lying on the draft corner for so long. Too busy at school though. Mian is this chapter isn't so good.