thirty-six

BEATZ | ONGOING
twist
December 24, 2013

Sungyeol was sleeping when the others called and woke him up. "YAH LEE SUNGYEOL WILL YOU WAKE UP!" Myungsoo shook him. "Yeah, yeah i'm waking up. What's the matter huh?" He asked, confused. "Arianna was hospitalized." Sunggyu said. "Won't you go there? I mean, she likes you, you like her." Dongwoo remarked, getting all emotional. "Chodinggggg!" Woohyun yelled. "You're just joking okay." Sungyeol laughed. "You think we're joking?! Read, read." Hoya exclaimed and Sungjong handed Myungsoo's phone to him.

Myungsoo oppa, this is Aidan from BEATZ. Your cousin, Arianna unnie was hospitalized just now. She can't participate in our whole promotions for our comeback. You can visit her. :)

*This can't happen to her. NO.* He thought changing his clothes.

Sungyeol arrived in her room seeing Arianna asleep. "Arianna." He ran to her. He felt hot tears sliding on my cheek. "Look i'm so sorry if I hurted you. I never meant it. I... I love you Kim Sarang." He hugged her tightly making Arianna wake up. *What the hell is this?* Arianna thought opening her eyes. "S-Sungyeol?" Her eyes widened. "It's me, Arianna." Sungyeol broke the hug. "Umm." Arianna hugged him. "I don't really know why i'm hugging you right now but what I am sure of is my feeling for you." She smiled. "Nado." Sungyeol broke the hug and looked at Arianna's eyes.

"I will always love you."

It felt like slow motion to Arianna hearing those words she longed for a long time. She laughed suddenly. "Merry Christmas, Lee Sungyeol." She pinched his nose. "Aigoo, it's still tomorrow though." He smiled at her. "Yeah, but you must go home now, you still have schedules with your groupmates." Arianna patted his back. "Okay then. Goodbye, soon to be girlfriend." Sungyeol kissed her forehead and went home. *It really feels good to be happy with someone.* Arianna blushed at the thought.

"Unnie! Ireona!" MingKyun shook Arianna who was sleeping soundly. "Yah, she's still sleeping. Let's just wait for her to wake up." Jin remarked playing with her phone. "Wait, who owns this bracelet?" Yun stared at the bracelet Arianna was holding. Everyone then gathered to see what she was referring to. "I have no idea." Nanie shrugged. "I bet someone visited her." Melody hummed. "Lee Sungyeol." Yun murmured. "People listen up! Manager is calling what am I gonna do nowww?!" Jaena hurriedly gave the phone to their leader.

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo unnie. What can we do for you?" Yun answered. "Silly. What are you guys still doing there? Ppali! You should prepare now. I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes." Sora ended the call. "She's not joking right?" Aidan asked. "She isn't. Now let's go. She hates people being late." Cienne went ahead of the others.

 
author note

OMG I JUST MADE A CHRISTMAS UPDATE, MIAN UNNIES IF THIS IS SHORT. MERRY CHRISTMAS! I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY THERE.