thirty-eight

BEATZ | ONGOING
trauma
april 2015

"Ugh!" Sky woke up with a hangover. "What the hell!" She screamed as she saw that she was sleeping on the floor and not on her bed. "Here." MingKyun handed her a glass of water. "What the hell happened last night?" She asked as soon as she finishes drinking the water. "You would never believe it." Jaena points to Melody who was pouting, spacing out. "What really happened?" Sky asked irritated. "You kissed Melody. IN THE LIPS. Last night." Yun smirked. Melody sat beside Sky and cried. "I am so sorry. I didn't know my drunk side would do that." She hugged Melody. "You stole my first kiss!" Sky broke the hug and cupped her face. *The first kiss that's only for her Chanyeol. I stole it.* Sky thought.

"They won't know what we did last night!" Cienne laughed together with MingKyun and Aidan. "What's the commotion here?" Yun came closer. "Ehehe, aniyoo!" The trio ran around.

"Yah! Kwon JiHae get your out the bed right now!" It was Nanie who was kicking her. "I have no time for jokes Sky! We have to clean our room right now!" Nanie nagged, still kicking her. *Trauma. Trauma. Trauma.* Sky hid in the blankets not minding Nanie. Nanie gave up and cleaned their room. "Still haven't got over what we told you hours ago?" Sky got up and spaced out.

"You know what happened after you kissed me?" It was Melody who just got over her stolen first kiss. "Hmm?" Sky hummed. "You didn't tell us you're a partygirl! After you kissed Melody you sang I Kissed A Girl on the karaoke!" Nanie slammed the floor laughing. "And you even went like this." Cienne mimicked what she did last night. Rolling, laughing, staring at Melody like she was some guy in some club checking her out. "I can't even believe I did that. I am so horrible." Sky went upstairs.

"You bad girl." Nanie turned the vacuum off and sat beside her.

Two weeks have passed and still, Sky haven't got over the kiss . "Skyby~! Get over it!" Melody pat her shoulders. "But I stole your first kiss. That kiss that you could only share with Chanyeol." Sky looked at her. "Really, it's alright now. At least it wasn't with a guy who isn't Chanyeol." Melody smiled and hugged her. "Peace?" Sky asked. "Peace." Melody grinned. "SKY KISSED MELODY AND SHE LIKED IT!" Nanie sang. "SHE SAID IT TASTES LIKE CHERRY CHOPSTICKS." Jin sang along. "Oh! It's very rare that you're riding on our jokes now, and you're calling me by my name." MingKyun smiled. *I forgot.* Jin stopped and tickled MingKyun. "Stop! Stop or else i'll use my skills!" Jin stopped. "Arasso."

"Arianna unnie, I noticed." Jaena said to her. "What have you noticed?" She asked. "You're talking less after you got out from the hospital and you're not that mommy-like anymore." Jaena frowned. "Mommy is drifting away from us. And I also noticed you and Daddy Yun aren't that close anymore. Did you both fight?" "You're so pessimistic. I'm not drifting away, pabo. I've noticed it myself and I find it weird also." Arianna smiled. "You're mommy will be back someday with daddy." Arianna turned back and frowned.

 
author note

I'll be updating in my next free time! I'm still feeling sorry though. Hmmm what might be happening to the two unnies?