one

BEATZ | ONGOING
moving in
2012

"I just hope we get to live in a big dorm." Jin closed her eyes, placed the earphones on her ears and closed her eyes. "C'mon! We're signed in YG! Do you think the big boss would let us live in some house with only one room?" Nanie playfully slapped Jin's shoulders and she didn't give a damn. "I want to share a room with Sooyee unnie!" Aidan called out for Yun who was sitting on the front seat. "You shouldn't maknae." Yun smirked.

It was a very long ride since the early morning since the group's manager Sora offered to pick them up in their own hometowns. "The last stop before going to your lovely house." Sora stopped the car and went out. "This is Jaena unnie's house?" Cienne jawdropped at the sight. "So this is where Junhyung oppa lives." Sky smirked. "Are you a sasaeng?" Arianna finally spoke up after hours of sleeping. "Eh? I'm just a normal fan." They just watched Jaena who just went in the car. "Hello!" She waved to everyone. "Come sit here." Melody smiled at her and tapped the empty spot next to her.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the dorm. "What the." MingKyun's eyes widened. "We're living large!" Yun ran inside just as Sora opened it. "I hope you liked it!" Sora helped Arianna and Jin who was carrying out the luggages. "Nanie was right." Jin smirked.

"How do we choose roommates?" Nanie asked the leaders, Arianna and Yun. "I don't know, draw by lots?" Yun glared at her. "That's old school. We just go pick rooms. First two who gets to like the room, that's theirs." Yun seemed tired so she just went inside the room in front of them. "My room." Arianna then followed and closed the door. "Room 1 occupied." Nanie went to find another room.

It was already sunset when the girls finally went silent. Everybody went to sleep. Who wouldn't be tired with a long trip anyway? Most of them were happy about their rooms and roommates, except Aidan. She didn't get to share a room with her favorite unnie who was Yun. She instead shared a room with Cienne, the girl whom she least liked in the group.

dining-room2.jpg modern-red-and-white-minimalist-bedroom- 01-Rush-bathroom-3d.jpg

009-monte-serino-residence-modern-house- home-inspection-as-living-decoration-as- contemporary-kitchen-designs-4.jpg

 
author note

Just wrote a short one. Revised a bit because I thought it would be good to write something like moving in their dorms and not just revealing the exterior and interior views of their dorm. This is sort of a prologue. Have a good day ahead. I love ya unnies.