thirty-five

BEATZ | ONGOING
grand
november 2013

After 2 days, it is the scheduled release of BEATZ' new song and full album. Fans and even antis have awaited for their comeback having a retro concept.

"Oh gosh." Melody sat on the floor, exhausted for their very last practice before the comeback stage tomorrow. "Melody, c'mon. You're already tired? It's just the first round." Yun said. "Mianhae, unnie." Melody stood up. "Ok girls, back to business." Sora clapped. The music again started, then Arianna fainted on the first step. "Sht, unnie!" Cienne and Aidan ran to her. "Yah, ireona!" Jin yelled. "Shut up!" Sky exclaimed, shaking Arianna. "That's no use, let's bring her to the hospital." Sora ran downstairs to call for help.

"Please let our unnie be alright." All of them waited on the waiting room. The maknaes bought snacks while waiting for Arianna and Sora inside. The door opened revealing Sora. "Unnie, is she alright?" All of them ran to her. She shook her head. "You need to continue your practice, let's go back." Sora walked forward when the doctor came out. "Doc, is my Arianna fine now?" Yun asked, wiping her sweat. "Young miss, she's fine now but she needs rest. She overworked her body." The other members widened their eyes. "But our comeback stage's tomorrow. Don't tell us she can't perform." Jaena yelled. "Sorry but we can't let her perform tomorrow. You can visit her." The doctor excused himself out and the girls ran inside.

"Unnie!" The girls went beside her. "Gwaenchanayo?" Sora asked standing near the wall. "Yep." Arianna faked a smile. "Unnie, you can't perform tomorrow." Melody bursted in tears. "No, no. It's okay if I can't. It would be more dangerous if i'll force myself tomorrow." She held back tears. Yun hugged her. "I'll make this no.1 for you, bestfriend." Yun cried. "Be strong, unnie." Melody said, wiping her tears. "Girls, let's go. You need to continue." Sora went out then the others followed.

Arianna cried herself to sleep not noticing someone going inside her room.

 
author note

OMFG GUYS I AM CRYING FOR CLASSES ARE ON WEDNESDAY PLUS I CANNOT USE THE INTERNET. AHAHAHA Anyways, Yun and Arianna's friendship huhuhu. Who might that person that visited Arianna?