three

BEATZ | ONGOING
schedules
2012

It's been only 3 weeks since BEATZ have debuted. The girls are nicely bonding with each other. At first they weren't used to their idol life but now they're starting to take baby steps into their new lives. Their debut album has been sold thousands really smoothly. Not to mention their popularity has been rising really fast lately. Last week, they ranked number 5 on Music Bank's K-Chart. On M.Net they ranked third place. 

“Okay girls! Get your off the bed right now.” BEATZ’ manager, Shin Sora knocked on every room’s door. Yun was the first was to get since she’s the oldest up followed by her room mate, Arianna. Soon, everyone was up except for Cienne. She was totally covered up with the blanket and pillow.

Aidan was trying her best to wake her up but she wouldn’t even budge. “Yah! Jung Soojeon! Wake up!” Aidan shouted on the top of her lungs but still she wouldn’t budge. “Cien—” “What are you doing?” Some one cut her off. She turned towards the doorstep. Her eyes widened. It was Cienne, dressed in fresh new clothes. She was drying her wet hair with the towel. “But weren’t you—” she looked at the spot where ‘Cienne’ was. She uncovered the blankets and only found a bunch of pillows. “It’s only 7:30 in the morning and you're shouting like some one is murdering you.” Cienne added casually and walked past Aidan who was shocked by the situation. She hung the towel on the hook and exited the room. Before she exited she said this to Aidan “Yah, Hurry up go take a bath. Sora unnie is making breakfast.” With that she closed the door and went down stairs.

Aidan was speechless for a moment. She grabbed her pillow and pressed it on to her face. “Argh! Oh my gosh that was so embarrassing!” She screamed against the pillow.

Meanwhile, the other members were done taking a bath. They were helping out Sora unnie to make breakfast. Yun who was setting the table with cutleries and plates, stopped on her action. “Hey Sky, did you hear something?” She asked Sky who was placing the tea pot. “Huh? Nope. Didn’t hear anything.” Sky answered and went back to the kitchen to take the food. Yun who was dumbfounded just shrugged her shoulders. “Hhrrmm... Must be my imagination.” She whispered to herself.

15 minutes later. Aidan was done taking her bath and she made her way downstairs to the dining table where the other members including the manager were already eating. She took her seat and joined them. Once everyone was done eating, Sora unnie gathered every one to the living room.

“Okay listen up. Here’s your schedule for today. Arianna and Jin will be going to Dream Team for their ‘Girl Group Special’ episode at 9 am. Yun, Sky, Nanie and Jaena will be on recording for ‘StarKing’ at 10:30 am. Cienne, MingKyun and Melody. You three will be on Strong Heart at 12:30. That’s all.” She read out the piece.

"YES! DREAM TEAM!" Arianna and Jin said in sync and high-fived each other. Sora only shooked her head at her dongsaengs action. "Strong Heart?" Jaena asked. "Yes Jaena. StrongHeart. Why?" Sora threw a question back. "Ani. Who else will be there?" She asked again. "I don't really know but from what I heard,your brother will be there. So will your brother too Nanie." "Eh?! Minhyuk oppa will be there?!" Nanie's eyes widened. "Ne. Well, that's what I heard. I don't really know." “What about Aidan?” Yun asked. "Yeah what about me? Nobody wants me? That's so sad." Aidan faked a cry. Melody who was beside her patted her back. "It's ok saengie." She said to Aidan.

“Oh she? Hhrrmm.” Sora scanned the paper twice. “Nothing. So she will be coming with me.” “Eh?! To where??!”  Aidan asked. “Nowhere special.” Sora let out an evil laugh. “Okay. Chop. Chop. Let’s get going. Get dressed everyone. Except you Aidan. Just wait here while I go send them. I’ll be back once I’m done with them.” Aidan nodded and stayed at her place. The other members went upstairs to their room to change. A few minutes later, they gathered once again at the living room. Aidan maintained her place on the sofa. Once again their manager spoke up.

“Okay, iI’ll be sending Arianna and Jin to Geumcheon first at the same time Yun, Sky, Nanie and Jaena will follow me so I can drop you off at KBS building on the way back and also a bath house. Then come back again for you three.” Sora let out an awkward laugh. “So got that?” “NE!” they all said. “Ok. Arianna. Jin. Yun. Sky. Nanie. Jaena. Hurry up. Get in the car. We need to leave early.” Sora said.

The 6 girls nodded and followed their manager to the van. The other three just watched their members exited the house and hoped into the van. The sound of the engine starting was heard by the other 4 girls. The rushed to the window and saw the van going away. They managed to wave goodbye but they didn’t know whether their unnies saw or not because the window was dark. Haha.

“Ha....... I’m so bored.” Melody said as she plopped on to the sofa. Followed by Aidan. “Hey Aidan” Cienne called her name as she sat next to her. “What do you thing Sora unni will do to you?” she asked. “Yeah. I’m curious too yo know” MingKyun suddenly popped out from behind the sofa. She jumped over the sofa and sat down. “Probably SoRa unni is gonna torture her with house chores” Melody said. The three dongsaengs stared at their unni. “What? I’m just saying!” “Well you should prepare for whatever will come, Aidan.” Cienne smirked. Aidan didn’t say a word. On the outside she was cool. Looked like she didn’t care but on the inside she was worried. Sora is a person that is hard to predict.

“Some one turn on the TV. Let’s watch something” Melody said. MingKyun nodded and took the remote. She pressed the button and Pororo flashed on the screen. Few hours later, a honk of a car was heard. “Oh manager unnie is here. Come on saengs. Let’s go. Bye Aidan” Melody said. “Ne. Aidan bye” Mingkyung said and exited the house with Melody. “Nyahaha. Bye Aidan. Prepare yourself ok? Annyeong~” Cienne said and then followed her unnies. Aidan stood by the doorstep and watched her members get in the van. She waved goodbye to them and slowly the van drove away. Aidan closed the door and sat down on the sofa.

“What on earth will I face today?” she whispered to herself.

 
author note

Annyeong. Co-Author here. First time updating. Hope you like this chapter. I tried my best... ToT