thirty-nine

BEATZ | ONGOING
later
may 2015

It has been three years.

Alot has happened to the group BEATZ. They became well-known all over the world and their fanbase grew larger day by day. They were given their own solo concert, got countless trophies and wins on music shows and award shows. Now, they are onwards their first asia tour. Their albums being sold-out and ranked number 1 in the charts. In short, they got successful.

"Aegiiii, come here." A baby ran to a woman's hands. "I think you want to get married as soon as possible." Sora said to Yun who was carrying her first born daughter. "Aniyo, unnie." Yun laughed while playing the baby's hair. Sora's daughter is now 2 years old. "So what's your plan for the future?" Yun freed the baby and stared at Sora blankly. "I have no idea. I don't even know what to do after my contract expires." Sora patted her back and said, "Don't worry. Just don't rush things." Sora laughed and went to attend to her baby.

The members changed also. Their dating ban has now been lifted and so, it means they're allowed to date. Only a few of the members got their crushes from pre-debut to be their boyfriends. Arianna was caught by the paparazzi dating Lee Sungyeol, rumors were that MingKyun and LuHan are meeting each other but only the members know what's the real deal between the two of them, Jaena decided to remain her friendship with Sungjong, the leader Yun and maknae Aidan got over from their one-sided love. Melody just confessed to Chanyeol, Sky forgot about Junhyung when she knew he was dating someone else is now crushing on Mark from GOT7, Lee Joon made a move to Jin months after he left his group, Cienne is stuck on Kai's friendzone, and Nanie? Well, everyone doesn't get to have a happy ending, and that includes Nanie who tried to come back to Baekhyun when her dating ban was lifted only to know that he is now dating SNSD's Taeyeon.

Who knew that Sky and Nanie aren't bestfriends now? Well, it all started when Sky chose Melody over Nanie for the bestfriend spot. Pretty much that ended their friendship. Jin was now smiling unlike when she first debuted that she was the grumpiest out of the team. Jaena took over Nanie's spot of being the group's joker. Yun was still the prankster. Arianna just went out from therapy after she got a leg injury and was traumatized. Nanie became gloomy from all the experiences. The two maknaes never changed and is still like Tom and Jerry who kept fighting, but more mature.

"Okay! Change pose!" The two ladies followed the photographer's instructions. "Tilt your head to the right please, thank you!" These two were now a part of the country's hottest singer-models. "Okay, break!" One sighed. "I'm tired Melody." Sky leaned onto Melody. "I badly need food." Melody closed her eyes while feeling her tummy. "Ladies, lunch time!" They heard Sora's voice and they immediately ran to them and ate it. The two of them were now on every fashion magazine and they're stepping up to the international fashion magazines. Their faces are all over the fashion blogs too.

tumblr_na89u51Vc91tim1kyo1_500.png  tumblr_mkv7owiNsm1rd1hdho1_500.png  4.jpg

tumblr_mjj1bjc3CZ1rd1hdho1_500.png  mCjrdQZhNOo.jpg  8578d84b9b2c7f32a478cf5f6bda65e7.jpg

"Lower the tune a bit when you sing this." The vocal instructor said. "Neh" A girl pouted. She sang the note but still failed. "Don't be tensed, just calm down MingKyun." She breathed in and out and tried it again. MingKyun is now preparing for her solo album following Yun's. The girls are now on a break before they start practices for their first asia tour. Most of the girls were busy due to photoshoots, solo acitivities, and hosting. The rest just spent vacation on their hometowns. Cienne and Aidan are now MC's on Inkigayo, showing off their charms and their 'Tom and Jerry' side. Yun got on We Got Married after Nanie coupling up with C-Clown's T.K. Yun admitted that she got a big crush on her on screen partner, but maybe it's just for the show, or maybe not?

 
author note

Hello unnies! I've update after a long time! Mianhaeyo if it's short again. Any suggestions of what should I write on the next chapters? Have a good day guys!