nineteen

BEATZ | ONGOING
jaena's
2012

"Jaena, where are you going?" Sora asked. "Practice. I didn't master half of the steps, unnie. I'm going~!" Jaena closed the main door. "Where is she going, unnie?" Melody asked, rubbing her eyes. "Practice." Sora answered.

Jaena practiced the steps for almost 5 hours. She never stopped.  "I'm dead. I need water." Jaena lied down the floor drenched in sweat when someone knocked. "I wonder who's that." Jaena tiredly stood up and was about the hold the doorknob when the door opened. "Hi Jaena!! I brought food." Sungjong appeared smiling at her making her eyes widen. "Lee Sungjong?" Jaena smiled back walking when she accdientally tripped and kicked Sungjong's legs making the two of them fall. *This never happened.* Jaena thought staring at Sungjong.

Jaena's phone played a song as a sign that someone's calling. "Uhh. I need to answer this." Jaena stood up getting her phone and going outside. "That was embarrassing." Sungjong covered his face. "Yoboseyo?" Jaena answered the phone. "Jun Ae!" A man's voice shouted on the other line. "Oppa? Why did you call? I'm in the middle of a practice right now." Jaena said to Junhyung. "Really? Aww, my dongsaeng's growing up already." Junhyung teased his younger sister. "Oppa!!! Don't tease me. By the way, why did you call?" Jaena asked. "Oh, I forgot. It's Mom and Dad's anniversary this weekend. Are you free? I hope you can come." Junhyung answered. "I'm not, oppa. But, i'll find time. Bye, oppa. I love you. Mwah~!" Jaena smiled. "Bye." Junhyung disconnected the call. 

"Who was that?" Sungjong asked. "My one, and only brother. Why?" Jaena answered. "Nothing." Sungjong said. "You're jealous, aren't you?" Jaena teased. "No way. Let's just eat." Sungjong tried changing the topic. "Sure. Since i'm, hungry now." Jaena agreed and they ate. "Why are you all by yourself practicing? Are the others busy?" Sungjong asked. "No, I decided to practice alone. This seems better because I can focus. When i'm with them, they're really loud and energetic and I couldn't keep up. Being the lead dancer is very tough especially if your mind can't memorize half of the steps." She kept on eating. "Oh, that's why."

Sungjong stayed there watching Jaena practice so hard for their upcoming comeback.

 
author note

Hi unnies! My first update this month. Can't believe it's already September. Hahahahahha. I hope sweet_lava liked this chappie because it's dedicated to her. I tried my best, super!! 

Do you already know what's happening on January 19, 2013?? It's KPOP Fantasy Concert, and EXO is coming!! In the Philippines!! But, i'm so sad i'm not going there. So sad. When will I ever get to see them?!!!

I was like this when I knew my friends knew about it.

tumblr_m73u4fml1M1r2gis6.gif

Then when I said it to my mom and she said NO. I was like.......

blair-waldorf-crying-gif-hurts-sad-Favim

Wiping my overflowing tears in front of my mom then I went to my room. Locked myself up and was like....

Beast-Kikwangcrying.gif

I kept on talking to myself like this...

tumblr_m1ysdhp7y61qadfzyo1_500.gif

I was crying so much. Until now, I can't get over it. I'm still sad, and gloomy. Hhuhuuhuhuh. Somebody help me~!!!