Eight

what- luhan is my stalker?

On the way to Sm building. Luha offered me to go into a cafe near the roads.

I got TWO coffees. I was really sleepy thingking of that stalker guy. My head couldnt think staright. 

 

"Jyeon-nah~ what's wrong? is there anything buggung you?" He put his hand on my head checking  if I were sick or something

"ah nothing, actually there is one problem that bugginf so much"

"what is it?" he leaned closer to me

"hmm...never mind. You wouldn't care anyone. kajjayo!"

*The truth is I CARED ABOUT YOU JIYEONNIE~* Luhan thought feeling kinda hurt about what she's say earlier

 

 

 

 

✁ - - -

 

 

"Donald Duck oppa~ cue the music let's dance again" I told him that and the music start.

He lead me dancing. We were dancing like a couple in love now. Suddenly I was tripped by something. *Oh well bye bye cruel world*

Once again I didn't felt anything after the fall. I opened my eyes. Luhan was already on top of me. He placed his hand on my head so I wouldn't get hurt. 

"Do I always have to be beside you all the time to save you?" 

I blushed. Our faces were just inches away. Our nose were already touched. 

"o-o-o-ppa, I can't breathe please get up"

"ah~ sorry, Let me help you" He helped me got up

"oppa~ can I ask you a question?" My heart trembling fast.Cause I'm gonna aske him the stupidest and humilating question ever.

"sure" He nodded and look at me.

"Do you have any g-g-g---"

"girlfriend?" he finishing up the sentences. My face were now tomoato red.

"NO! not girlfriend. GOOGLES ACCOUNT!! you silly crrep" I try to do a fake laugh.

"ohh, I have it oh yeah you should add me. okey?"

"okey, oppa let's get home" I grabbed my bag and just wanted to go home as fast as I could. 

I was to stupid to ask him that kind of question. *I'm sure his got a bunchof gir----*

"No,Jiyeon. The answer is no"

"what is it oppa?"

"No I don't have any girlfriend" He look at me with a serious face.

"But, I didnt ask you that question" *HOW DID HE KNEW? DID HE COULD READ MINDS??*

He smirked his face leaving me dumbfounded.

 

 

 

✁ - - -

 

 

We arrived at my apartement.

"Donald Duck creep, thanks for today. I had a great day" I waved at him and make aways to the entrence.

But, suddenly a hand grabbed me. Luhan kiss my forehead. "goodnight jiyeonnie~" and the he left

 

________________________________________________________________________________<