×

what- luhan is my stalker?

as you know my style of writing has been different now due times- I'm considering on continuing and make this story a lot better, please anticipate it ♡ ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                × × × ×

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yes cnblue- can you believe it? this mushroom-head decided to tagged cnblue members which I adore along with us.

 

but, the most important thing is how wonderful is the feeling performing on stage and have some fans chanting loudly your name. It's an unforgettable feeling and memory.

To be honest my mind went blank to the sight of Luhan, even though I'm dating Baekhyun now- there's a feeling of how I missed Luhan presence around me.

 

 

creepy.

 

 

I know- I dont know why my head decided to think of that. Do I really like or even love Baekhyun at the first place?

or Baekhyun was just my runaway ticket from the reality of Luhan was just using me as his dare.

 

 

 

Moments later we all are sitting nicely around a table full of foods including drinks, stupid shinee's decided to get drunk today upon my successful debut.

You can hear jonghyun talking with the others, Taemin obviously looks like flirting with Kai, and

 

Baekhyun- wait where the hell is Baekhyun. I swear on Taemin's little brain he was sitting right beside me a moments ago.

Feelings kind of worried, I decided to excuse myself from this animal party and look for Baekhyun.

As I stands up from my sit I glanced, meeting eye to eye with Luhan who seems uncomfortable upon surrounded by drunk-to-be people.

 

 

"Hey Luhan, can you help me looked for Baekhyun?" I smiled shyly at him and dusted my wrinkled clothes as I stands up from my chair.

 

"Yeah, sure.." he stood up as well and following me outside the restaurant, walking around the street that feels like ages.

 

I could sense that Luhan been stealing glances. It feels really awkward to be honest since none of us dared to speak. But, it was nice seeing him beside me again.

 

I decided to broke the silence between us.

"It was crazy back there huh-" I tried so hard to not sounded pathetic or whatsoever and smiles bitterly hoping he didnt hear my nervousness.

"Yeah- " he answers coldly.

 

Soon another sound came, but it wasnt from me and it wasnt from Luhan's lips either. It sounded rather like a mewls or a moan and it sounded really disgusting to be honest.

 

"Holy crap- is that the sound of a ghost I hear?" My eyes are widened and I start to shifted my body closer upon hearing the sound getting louder and its obviously scaring the hell out of me.

 

Luhan start to look around and try to find the source of that horrible sound. We continued walking towards the sound while me linking my arms around his.

 

We stopped in front of a corridor with out mouths wide open.

 

" oh. my. god "

we said in unison.

 

 

× × × ×

 

 

hope you like it ♡ please comment, read and subscribe!!

 

ㅅ ㅡ ㅅ