One

what- luhan is my stalker?

YOU'RE POV

 

 

 

"YA!! Mushroom Head! Wake up! If you don't woke up any second now the trainer will punished us"

"5 more minutes....." He mumbles, when his eyes were still closed.

I kicked him in the to make him woke up.

"I WILL COUNT  UNTIL 3 AND IF YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP THAT INSTANT! I WILL BURN ALL OF YOUR BANANA MILK!!"

Hearing that his eyes popped out and pushed me aside so he could go through to the bathroom and dressed up for practise.

"works everytime...." I smirked in victory. 

We are already arrived at the dance studio in SM Entertainment Building. 

Oh, right I forgot something!

Annyeong, my name is Lee Ji-yeon. And I am you!~ I am a trainee in SM for about 3 years now. I have been scretly had a huge rush on EXO and also Baekhyun (one of the member there). But, I couldn't let anyone knew about that.

Oh yeah~ That pabbo mushroom head is my brother Lee Taemin. As you know he is the maknae of Sm boyband named SHINee. But, sadly I had no intrest in them~

 

 

 

We arrived before the trainer does.

"Thank god~" I was relief.

"Next time! If you were late again! I will not wake you up!! MUSHROOM HEAD" I yelled as everyone in the room chuckled seeing me and Taemin childish attitude.

"Ya! keep it down! arraso arraso~ Mianhe Jiyeon-nah~" He pouted his lips makes me can't resist those cuteness. 

"Nde, Aegyo king~" He smiled brightly at me. 

We seperated our self as we entered the room. Taemin goes to the SHINee members. And for me? hmmm...no one. I ussualy hangs out with f(x) eonnies. But, since they were prepearing for they're comebacks they didn't have the time to practise or even meet me. 

 

I sat in the corner of the room when suddenly a shadow were blocked my way. And it is Baekhyun! *I can't believe this!* He look at me with the sweetest smile in the world. 

"Why are you alone Jiyeon-nah?" he asked me 

"ah~ the f(x) eonnies were busy, so I geuss I'm alone for this whole week." I pouted my lips

"ah~ well I am bored because the boys couldn't STOP TEASING MY DAMN GOOD LOOK!!!" He yelled and took a pierce glare at the EXO members

*omona! KYEOPTA!!!!!* *KEEP IT COOL~*

 

Suddenly the trainer came over make all of us stands to prepeared our self. 

"Annyeonghasseyo, sorry I was late. The traffic is so busy this days."

"As for today. I wanted to make a project called "Two Love and One Dance" one group 3 people. I will arrenged the group now."

"Taemin, D.O, and Sarah.................................................Luhan, Baekhyun and Jiyeon. ok That's all. Disscus about the concep now. All of you have 2 weeks for this project."

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR ALL THE TYPOS AND FAILED GRAMMAR~

DO SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT ^^