19

what- luhan is my stalker?

After the accident Luhan were not coming back to the room. I mean it;s already 12pm, I wonder where is he right now. So I go to the beach to have look for him. 

Other thing that I didn;t like beside stalkers is ghost. I hate those mystical creatures. The beach was really scray when it comes to night. I look for him about an hour and a half. But, still I can't look for him. So, decided to take a rest near the rocks besdie the beach.

I sit on the cold sands. My couldn't except the coldness of the sand. suddenly the wind striking slowly. 

I could feel my hair standing up. A wind were blowing down my spine. I was shivering because of the coldness. Plus I felt something scary about that place. When already want to went back to the hotel. a hand grabbed my waist.

please no, I don't want to see any ghots~

I turn around only to see Luhan crying. That is the first time I saw him crying in my life. I start to freaking out. why is he even crying? Ok, you freaking me out Luhan

"L-luhan? bworago?" I asked him

 

"I-I thought I lost you" He hold me even tighter.

 

I chuckled a little. "you silly creeper. I'm here know. you saved my life remember?" And then i gave him a peck on his cheek. okey, that is awkward, why did I just do?!

 

I knew he would be suprised. His eyes widined. He put his thumb on my cheek. He leaned closer to my face.

I just could felt his hot breathe. Our nose touched, In the second he put his soft lips against mine. He took a deep and long kissed with me. Beside pushing him away. I put my hand around his neck and kissed him back. 

After that he leaned back and wishpering to me something~

"I won" He chuckled and already gone leaving me dumbfounded.

what just happen?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW A SPIN OFF! WHAT JUST HAPPEN??

 

i didn't know that Luhan has a 4D personalities

check out my secon fanfics!!