Thirteen

what- luhan is my stalker?

Today is a big day for me. 1st is the Dance Test and second is after I pass this test I will debuted with my unnies in a group. I had told Taemin for this and also my parents. Sadly none of them could go to my debut stage at Music Bank. *That's kinda * Plus I have a stalker now~ 

I dialed Suho oppa number to asked Luhan number. He gave me Luhan number. I dialed it, and it turn to the number that have been calling me for this couple days. I tried yto dialing it again and it is still the same. I'm become more and more curious about this guy. 

I go downstair to meet Taemin and the others.

"Mushroom Head~ where are you?"

"Here at the couch~ waassup?"

"oppa can I talk to you?" i winked at him to make a code.

"dongsaeng-ah is your eyes hurt?"

"NO YOU PABBO IT'S A CODE!!!" I blurted out. Doesn't even care that there's the other SHINee members

"Oh righhhhttt~"

I dragged him to the kitchen and had our private talk.

"Oppa~ do you get the information?"

"Oh yeah~ I had a girl stalker to invastigate this"

"omooo~ good oppa" I ruffled his hair

 "Here, so apprently he already had a private phone, a twitter account, a facebook account, and a google account. All of those accounts name are all the same. It's Hanburger."

*Hanburger????* * omona~*

"Hanburger oppa?"

"Nde~ so that's all of it. I better go to the others again. annyeong~"

*It cannot be, The FAMOUS, CUTE, HANSOME, ABS, CREEP, LOVABLE,  LUHAN is MY STALKER??* * I just need one more proved.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Good thing today is practise day with the creep. I dressed myself and go staright to the SM building.

 

 

Luhan were already there waiting for me by picking up some song.

"Annyeog Jiyeonnie~" He waved at me lovely

I didn't answered cause I still mad that truth is he is my stalker. I don't get it why is he doing that. 

*why is she ingonering me? * Luhan thought.. "Jiyeoniie~ Are you mad at me again?" Luhan leaned closer to me, makes me unconfotable.

"STAY AWAY OR I CALL THE POLICE!!!" I yelled at him make him stepping back.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Luhan POV

 

I can't wait to meet Jiyeon today. I was planning to confess to her before the test in 3 days. I were clothes nicely as I can, to impress her.

I arive to early so keep my self busy by playing some music from he studio. Suddenly the door slameed. I jumped in shock. And look who's come in. 

And it's only Jiyeon. She looks really cute todaym But, I felt her angry aura today. And it is no good. 

"Annyeong, Jiyeonnie" I greeted her

But, she didn't greet me back.

So, I asked her if she mad at me or not and leaned cloely to her just like what I was always do. But, not this time. She even wanted to call the Police. I keep worrying about her. Is there something happens? 

I breaked the silnce and awkardness that we have for the past 30 minutes.

"Jiyeon-nah, do you want me to buy a coffe downstairs?" I use my aegyo power

"whatever" she said coldly

"I take that as a yes! oppa will treat you today! wait here!!" I ran downstairs to buy the coffee for thw two of us. * I hoped he will smiled again, whn I come back* * cross finger*

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YOUR POV

 

"Jiyeon-nah, do you want me to buy a coffe downstairs?" His used my aegyo power

"whatever" I said coldly

He ran off downstairs. *Now it's my chance!!!* I thought and ran to his bag. I searched and serached for his phone.

"GOT IT!!!!"

I checked his phone and unlocked it. I opened his gallery photo. 

*OMONA~ the girl who is this photo are me, right?* 

He got a bunch of photo of me.

*This is when I go to school!* So, that's why he hold his phone so straight to his face.*

*and this is when I played Seohyun unnie guitar~*

I think he got more then 100 photos of me. Even when we were not this close. 

Suddenly a hard foot step stop in the back of my body. I stands up and Face Luhan. Our face were just inches away. I handed out the phone to his face.

"Oppa~ what is this? Why are my pictures in your phone?" I coldly asked him

"t-t-t-hat is for your album! The manager asked me! so, I took some pictures of you!" he managed to lie.

"Really?" I scoffed and have this evil smirk on my face. "and is your google account, facebook account, twitter account named as Hanburger????" 

He didn't answer.

"what? are you curious how can I know all of this thing? How I know you had call me for this past few days. Telling that you are my admirer? Giving me roses everyday? huh?" I scoffed.

"oppa~ why are you doing all of those things? You make me deprssed oppa~ I love everything in this world and one thing that I really hate. Do you know what is that?" I lened my head to his hear and wishpered something.

"stalker~so oppa, I hate you...." I said that and go out of the building heading home.

Leaving Luhan alone.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________