15

what- luhan is my stalker?

I was waiting at the lobby for about an hour long. Suddenly I heard foot steps behind me. I turned a round and see a man carrying a huge doll.

*omo, why is that guy carrying Tao gege?~kkkk*

"Luhan-sshi?" I have to make sure is him

"Happy Birthday~ uri Jiyeonnie~" He sings

"how did you know? Ah~ stalker!" I turned around scoffing

"anyeo~ Jiyeon-nah please accept this! I know you like panda~" He pouted 

"NO!"

"please~" he makes a puppy eyes

"oh alright! but this panda doesn't prove that I already forgive you!"

"ARRASO!!" he smiled

*why is he so happy anyway?*

"Jiyeonnie look what's there!!" He turning and turning his head makes me curious and follow it

"what what??"

*muah* my eyes were almost the same as D.O oppa right now. My face red as a tomato. He kissed my cheek again!! I felt like the happiest girl in world. But, I can't show it to him.

I was still mad and also in love with him at the same time. I just can't forgive him that easily. Because of those accident I just might lose my brother.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

 

"oppa!! oppa!! have you seen Taemin? Have you seen Taemin? Have you? Have you? Have anybody saw him?!" I ran from corner to corner of the town. I can't find him anywhere. Even the members also worried about it. 

He told me a several story of a backmailer but I thought that is just a lame joke of him. But, I think those stories are true.

As the sun goes down I found Him safely. But, he got some bruises and bloods all over him. He depressed badly that his comeback have to be delayed. 

Since then I hate stalkers. I just want to kill them.... But now I think Luhan is an exception.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"so where do you want to go" He asked me cutely

"I dunno~ Maybe I want to buy some cd albums, I kinda missed some of it" I answered

"hmmm, okey sure. After that I want you to go with me somewhere"

"where?"

"Secret~"

"ish~ pabboya?"

 

 

We arrived at the Music Store. I searched a couple of cd. Then I found the perfect one. It's an old album of a jazz artists.

I put my hand on the album in the same time a guy hand also reaching for it. In the end our hand touching each other. I look at the guy. So we have a an eyes contact now. Is Luhan. My heart just pumped a thousands time faster. 

"I don't know you like jazz too" He asked me, i was still at my fantazy mind. So, I didn't answer the question.

"Jiyeonnie? Are you alright?"

"u-u-u-h yes, Let's go to the place that you wanted me to go" I grabbed his hand and dragged him with a blushing face

 

He drives me to the place that he wanted to me to go.As I go out from the car He blind fulded me with a handkerchief. I could smell his perfume.

"Hold my hand" He asked me. So I do it. I hold his hand tightly and didn't wanted to let it go.

"where are we going? I'm scared"

"don't worry I'm right here" he said that makes my heart suddenly melts.

"Now I will open the blindfuld but you have to count yntil three to open your eyes. ok?"

"sure" he open it and I'm start to count.

"Haana, Dul, Set!!" I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful thing that could ever happens to me.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI JIYEONNIE~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________