20

what- luhan is my stalker?

"I won" That is the lasti thing he said to me and then he left back to China.

I never seen him for almost 2 months long. 

My mind were full of a million question. 

"I won?" That is the only thing that keeping me crazy like hell.

But, I have to try to erase those accident. Because tomorrow is my debut day. Me and my eonnies has been working really hard for tomorrow.

The SM entertainment have been releasing out teasers and individual photoshoot. of us.

I tried to know what's going on here. So, I hire a stalker to stalk the EXO members.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Stalker POV

 

"mrs. Jiyeon. I'm in they're dorm now. They have been talking for hours at the lobby. I'm going to approached theme" I close the phone. Ending my call to her.

I approached them and this is what I hear.

"Hyung!! YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY!! HOS COULD YOU DO THAT?"

"hahah~ what ever at least I got the money that you guys promised." Luhan said with his y face on.

"well, I don't like you attitude no Luhan. I better get goin. I have to talk about this to Kris or Taemin" Baekhyun stands up. 

But, suddenly Luhan grabbed him by the collar.

"Don't you dare tell him that!!" He said.

"whatever man. This is really your baddest move. You could even just break her heart" Baekhyun answered with a blank face

"so, uri Bacon have a little crush on jiyeon hah?!?! suit your self !!!" He let go of Baekhyun and let him walked away.

 

*so all of that were just a BET? a FREAKING BET? never thought that attitude would be from that angelic face. I better tell Mrs. Jiyeon*

Before I could open my car door. Someone blocked my way.

*Luhan?? omo I'm SCREW*

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for late update and also shorts update~