O28

what- luhan is my stalker?

 

 

 

 

This must be the sight of the century, My eyes cant believe this but somehow my hurt doesn't feel hurt a bit. They pulled away upon seeing the shocked face of me and Luhan across they'se hall. I was just standing there trying to endure all of this, while Baekhyun trying to convince me that it was just a missed understood.

 

 

Well. it seems like a clear image to me. He was circling his arms around her waist, pulling both of they're body closer leaving no gap while Baekhyun tilting his head deepening the kiss

 

 

My mind went back to it right place as Luhan punched Baekhyun right in his nose leaving traces of blood comin out of is nose. 

 

 

"L-Luhan!" I screamed his name and tries to pulls him back to his original place before he could damage Baekhyun face more. 

 

 

I pulled Luhan away from Baekhyun and leave Baekhyun with his so called lover. Me and Luhan decided not to go back to rhe restaurant and find a bench to sit. I sighed softly and a bitter chuckles escaped my mouth. hah- how crazt am I right now. First, Luhan stalking and then confessed but it was just a dare and now Baekhyun, the man that I thought will be the one for me, cheated on me in some dirty hall.

 

 

"J-Jiyeon? Are you alright?" He sounded so worried about me, to be honest it melts my heart. Luhan, stop making me falling for you. Stop making me crazy about you. Stop hurting me with this feelings you left me.

 

 

I tilted my head towards him and gave him a sincerely smile. "I'm fine, I guess Baekhyun wasn't the one. " 

 

 

He slipped an arm around my neck and pulls me closer to his side, I casually rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Luhan-" I called his name softly as I enjoyed the moment I have with him right now. 

 

"Hmm?" He mumbles beetweenss his breath and finally resting his head on top of mine softly.

 

"Are you sure that your feelings towards me was part of the crazy dare?" I finally asked him. My heart actually beats a thousand time faster than before. I can feel my sweats dripping from the top of my hand traces to my forehead as i waited for his answer. 

 

What if he doesnt like me? and His feeling was really part of the dare? 

 

He took a deep breath.

 

"Yes"

 

Thats when I crumbles into a thousand pieces.

 

 

 


 

 

hello o/ this is author matayakara

 

finally updating since I have a lot of times to do it.

I hope you'll love it and please comment and subscribe!