Three

what- luhan is my stalker?

I was getting nervous to see Luhan, and I didn't know why. Maybe it's bcause we haven't talk each other yet. He began to stand up and walk towards me and Baekhyyun. *He is so cute* I am a fangirl for EXO. I had all they're posters stickiking in bedroom wall. I hd they're albums too. Sadly, the EXO members dosn't really know that I always craving for them. 

Once I go to they're fansigning, because I didn't want them to recognize me. I wear a hoodie and a black glasses.

 

 

 

 

Flashback~

I already arrived at the fansigning event building earlier then the others. Nobody could tell who am I. I was in the 5th row of the line. I waited to long for this thing. Suddenly girls start to squelling and screaming like they saw an idol. and They were right. The EXO members were came out to greet the fans and the sat, ready for gave they're fans signatures. 

All the girls can't wait to meet the EXO members in person. Since I was in Baekhyun line all the girls can't stipped to pushing each othr. Suddenly I was pushed into a nother line. I can't tell who's line it is. So, I think who ever it is. I don't care a bit. 

Minutes later I was in front of a man. I actually doesn't know anything about EXO - M. When he starighten his body I could see his cute figure. Brown-ish hair, Wide cute eyes, and a really bright smile. I couldn't take my eyes out of him.....*I think he just ruined my EXO bias list*

"Annyeonghasseyo" He greeted me and do a little bow.

"Annyeonghasseyo" I smiled and also scared at the same time cause I didn't know his name after all.

"I'm Luhan" He smiled back at me makes my heart melts

"What's you're name?" He asked mean

"ahh~ m-my name is Jiy----" *wait I can't tell my real name* "my name is Luna, nice to meet you Luhan-sshi" I bowed again showing him some respect

"Ah, don't bother to call me oppa~" 

My heart just melted instantly, I thought I will cry or something like that. He gave me his signature and the he get closer to me and wishpering me something

"I like you, you're cute"

And then I left bringing my mood up today. I looked at the photo that he just sign. * There's a message from him*

*Hey~ you look cute. I hope you liked me not just by the mane of Luhan. But, in Xi LuHan. There's my number~ ^^ call me anytime~*

 

END~

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

DO SUBCRIBE'S AND COMMENT~

SORRY FOR ALL THE TYPOS AND FAILED GRAMMAR~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPIE!