Kiss MV BTS

Story Dedicated To...

 

Starring: Dara Park, Lee Minho

 

A story dedicated to someone who requested for a genre that could be considered as my kryptonite.

But still, hope you like it.

Sorry it took so long. I forgot all about this. Truthfully, I cannot remember who requested this.

>//<




 

Dearest Dara Park and Lee Minho shippers,

Did you ever wonder where the rumor of a hundred kisses exchanged by these two came from? To tell you the truth, that was not an exaggeration, even if you only consider the ones made during the MV shoot. There were ninety-five kisses all in all. Close to a hundred, so where did the extra five come from?

Let me tell you the story, lovely fans of these two. I was there, you know. I can tell you the full account on how it happened.


 

Let’s just say that telling two people of opposite that they have to shoot a kissing scene the moment they step the set was not a very good idea. No matter how professional these two are, it’s awkward and embarrassing.

Dara Park excused herself for a minute, leaving her disgruntled staff at the lobby. This did not escape the dashing Lee Minho’s attention and he stalked through the aisles of the building in a paced but determined stroll.

It hadn’t taken him long to determine where she would go. It was three-floor building, wide enough, but they were restricted to go beyond their appointed place. He found her in the set for the shopping scene they’ll be shooting later.

And that was why he was here now.

It was quiet. The place was practically empty.

He opened a door and his eyes fell on her. She was sitting Indian style on a large chair, half hidden on a shoe display rack. Her shoes had been slipped off and were lying at the foot of her seat, her bag thrown carelessly on another couch and her mini dress had twisted around her legs, a lot of pale skin showing.

Lee Minho didn't make her aware of his presence. He simply watched her silently. Her head was bent, hair falling around her face as she cupped her face with her hands.

After a few moments, he cleared his throat. Her head flew up and for a second, she looked at him with blank eyes before they widened as her brain registered his company.

Her back stiffened, her legs dropped to the floor, feet slipped back into her shoes, and she stood quickly.

"Minho? What are you doing here?" she asked.

He smiled and leaned against the shoe rack. "I could ask you the same question." He countered.

He saw swallow.

"It’s not what you think."

“You’re afraid to kiss me, aren’t you?”

He watched her shift her weight from one foot to the other. Her eyes flickered to the door before they moved back to him.

"Well…I'll be going then. Back to them." She said as she started to walk towards him in order to leave.

When she was a few steps away, Minho straightened and took a step of his own. As he had expected, she faltered in her stride before she came to a hesitant stop. He moved until he was standing a few feet away from her.

"I’m kind of hurt. Don’t you think I’m a good kisser?" He commented as he studied her reaction. Other than a slight clench in her jaw, her face remained blank.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I’m betting on the latter."

"Wrong. I suppose if you're being kissed so well you lose your mind…And there's me thinking I was the only one capable of giving such heady pleasure."

Her eyes narrowed once more and Minho now smiled in triumph.

"Oh please. Don’t even think for a second that Hye Sun didn’t warn me about you and your ego. I hardly believe your claim."

"You don't?" he stated.

"No, I don't. No matter what someone is doing, their brain is always in charge. They are always aware of their surroundings."

"So you don't believe that a girl can lose her mind to pleasure?"

A tiny furrow appeared in the middle of her forehead as she stared at him in silence before she let out a short, uncomfortable laugh.

"I think I'm going to leave now."

Dara made to move to the right in order to walk around him and he quickly moved his body and stepped in her path. She looked up at him with wide eyes. They quickly showed anger.

"Move."

Minho stared at her for two seconds. "How about you put that to the test?"

"Excuse me?" she said slowly.

"If you truly believe the words coming out of your mouth then you obviously haven't ever participated in the act."

"I've been kissed before!" She stated indignantly.

Il Woo, Seung Hyun and all the other guys from where she came from. He forgot about them.

"Evidently not correctly."

"I'll have you know that they were…very nice kisses."

Minho laughed. "Nice?" he said sarcastically.

He watched tighten as she gritted her teeth. Her eyes flashed daggers at him.

"Move." She hissed.

Lee Minho leveled of his laugh until it was a smile curling at his lips. "Shall I prove it to you Miss Sandara?" he asked softly.

"Prove what?" she said angrily.

He moved a step closer to her. "Shall I prove to you that…a physical distraction…can cause you to lose your mind?"

She scoffed again. "And how would you prove that?”

“We’ll do a test. You and me.”

He watched her reaction closely. Mentally, he ticked off all her reaction one by one.

Eyes widening.

Pink lips opening to gasp in a breath.

Piercing stare which promised death.

Indignant squeal. "Excuse Me!”

"Get out of my way, Minho. I'm leaving."

"Of course it's simply an experiment. You have your hypothesis and I have mine. This is the only way we can prove who's right."

"You certainly have a high opinion of yourself, don't you?"

The young man stood up a little straighter and smiled smugly. "I've had no complaints yet," he said silkily.

His comment seemed to throw her off but she regained her composure quickly.

"I am not kissing you so you can forget it." Dara swirled away from him and began stomping back the steps she had regained.

Lee Minho sighed. She was being particularly stubborn. He knew what he had to do.

Opening his mouth, he took in a large breath of air. "Bawk. Buc buc buc buc. Bawk!" he squawked ungainly.

Upon hearing the chicken noises, she stopped in her tracks again and turned.

"Are you honestly that immature?" she asked rhetorically.

"Are you honestly that frightened?" he countered.

And then he knew that he'd got her.

Her head flew up, nose in the air, chin stuck out and she stalked towards him.

"How is this going to work?" she demanded.

He smiled. Bingo. "First I kiss you. Then, I'll ask you a simple question. If you answer correctly, you win. Answer incorrectly and I win."

She frowned at him and folded her arms across her chest. "One kiss?"

"One kiss." He assured. That was all he needed…

"Fine." Dara agreed.

Minho merely stared at her for a few seconds before he grabbed onto her arm and pulled her back to the shadow of the shoe racks. Of course, she didn't go quietly.

"What do you think you are doing?" she squawked as she tried to wrench her arm out from his.

"I thought you'd prefer a little more privacy."

Her wriggling stopped instantly. "Oh yes. I don't want anyone to see me kissing you."

He mentally added another punishment. When they reached the aisle, he drew her deeper and lightly maneuvered her so that she was trapped between his body and the heavy poles behind her.

"Ready?" he asked her.

She rolled her eyes in response. "Yes."

His lips formed one last smile before he bent his head. His palms cupped and titled her head back slightly so their height differences weren't a problem.

For the first few seconds, his lips brushed against his lightly so he could get her used to him. When he felt her relax her body into him, he kissed her with a little more pressure. was so warm against his. Her lips sweet. Teasingly, he coaxed them apart, still making sure to keep the kiss light.

He didn't have a clue how much time had passed when he felt her lips tremble in the beginnings of a moan.

He lifted his head and looked down at her flushed face. Her eyes were still closed, still parted. He had to shake his head to remember he needed to ask her a question.

"The question." He said out loud. Her eyes opened but they were still a little dazed. "In the Amazon rainforest there is a tall coconut tree by a sparkling river. Out of the following animals, which can get to the top and get the banana the quickest? The monkey, tiger or snake?"

"The monkey." She replied instantly.

Lee Minho smiled. "Wrong." He told her. A look of confusion passed over her face. "Coconut tress don't grow bananas."

His lips stretched into a grin as she watched her replay the question in her mind. Dara scowled when she realized she'd been wrong.

"That was a trick question. Ask me another one."

He smiled. "Very well." He said as his head moved back down.

Hers went flying back until it banged into the shoes. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"One kiss. One question."

She gritted her teeth in anger but said nothing. He took her silence as acceptance when she gave him one last look before closing her eyes.

He touched her lips with his again. This time he wasn't as cautious. He took what he wanted, his mouth opening her lips so his tongue could sweep inside. His arms wound around her waist and brought her body tight against his. Unconsciously, her arms went around his neck, her fingers splaying in his hair.

He allowed himself to hear two moans before he pulled his head back.

They both gasped in breaths of air and stared at each other dizzily. In the back of his mind, Minho remembered the question.

"Would you rather have a tiger eat you or a lion?"

"What? I- I don't know, the tiger." Dara picked.

Minho looked down at her. "I would rather have the tiger eat the lion but each to their own I suppose."

Once again, her face scrunched slightly as she puzzled out the question. And then anger again.

"Ask me another one." She demanded furiously, not willing to give in until she answered one of the questions correctly.

Gladly, he thought as he kissed her again.

When he broke it this time, the two of them were panting heavily. His mind felt so heavy he couldn't even think of what his own name was, let alone remember a question to ask her.

"The question." She murmured hoarsely against his neck.

Minho put his struggling mind in gear. "Some months have thirty days. Some have thirty one. Which month has twenty eight days?"

"February!" she gasped out triumphantly.

Seeing the beaming smile spread across her face, Minho was nearly ready to let her believe she'd won. But he knew how stubborn she was…and he wanted another kiss.

"Sorry, Dara, but they all have twenty eight days."

"Another." She demanded before her lips smashed against his.

The unexpected movement caused Minho to stagger backwards and she followed him, her hands tightly clutching the lapels of his dress shirt. The kiss was wild and rough. Bodies slammed up against each other, tongues plunged and took without thought, mouths carelessly.

Before he lost his mind completely, he tore away from her and held her tightly against his chest. Her head flew upwards, lips searching desperately for his.

"What cheese is made backwards?" he asked as he breathed in deep through his mouth.

"I don't care." She replied before she stood on her tiptoes and once again reached for his mouth.

"Edam…" he whispered vaguely against her lips before the two were kissing once more.

This kiss was short. Interrupted by the staff’s voice looking for the two of them.

Minho flung away from Dara at the same moment she flung away from him. From opposite sides, they stared at each other as they wheezed heavily.

he watched her hand lift up and her fingers flutter against her swollen lips.

"Y-you were right…You won." She said, more to herself than him, before she quickly turned around, grabbed her tote bag and hurried away.

Minho let her go.

Five kisses…and way before the shoot has even started. Naughty indeed.


 

Now, you might be asking on how Chaerin knew about this. It wasn’t like she was there to support—or spy—from the very start, was she?

My owner was a practical woman, and so she did a practical thing before handing me to Dara.

She placed a hidden camera on me, disguised as another button.

And so when she played back the captured video, she finally saw the real Kiss MV BTS.

It wasn’t a pretty sight to see her livid and blushing at the same time, you know.

From your helpless-bystander-forced-to-watch-those-kissing-scenes stuffed bodyguard-slash-toy,

TamTam