Noona's Kiss

Story Dedicated To...

 

Starring: Dara Park, Lee Seunghyun

 

A story dedicated to a friend who gave ideas for other fics and who’s currently obsessed with the PanDara/DaRi pairing. LOL.



 

“Gah! They kissed!”

 

Etude House’s latest CF was just released and the initial excitement I had was replaced by an unknown weird feeling when Minho of SHINee kissed my most favorite noona. My screams filled the room and I felt the piercing stares my hyungs were giving me. I frowned at my laptop and closed it with a frustrated huff.

 

“Chill, Seungri,” I heard TOP-hyung say. I looked at him and he had that smug expression in his face. “It was just a kiss.”

 

“Easy for you to say!” I yelled. “You kissed her already!” My hyungs started sniggering and it deeply unnerved me.

 

What the hell are they laughing at?

 

“Why are you laughing?” I voiced out, hoping they’ll answer me but they only continued to laugh. I reached for the pillow behind me and threw it forcefully at their direction. It hit Taeyang-hyung’s face and he winced.

 

“You’re so clueless,” he blurted out in English.

 

Jiyong-hyung hit his arm and said, “Meanie. You just made his brain bleed.”

 

“I’m not that stupid! I understood everything…” I paused but grimaced as I admitted, “…but only up to the ‘You’re so’ part.” They went howling after that.

 

Stupid hyungs. Making fun of me and all. Are they keeping a secret from me?

 

“Ya! Don’t act like you kissed her…” My voice trailed off and they looked at me with serious faces. “When exactly did you kiss her?” I asked, my face blank.

 

TOP-hyung raised his hand and said, “During filming of Gummy-noona’s video.” Taeyang-hyung and Jiyong-hyung looked at him, just like they did when we were interviewed in Thailand. “Didn’t I tell you? It wasn’t a camera trick.” My other hyungs started to have a pillow fight with him and it took me and Daesung-hyung a few minutes to separate them.

 

“I kissed her during MAMA,” my forever alone hyung said. He pointed to my bad boy hyung and stated, “I think Dara kissed Jiyong during their performance for Hello.”

 

It was TOP-hyung’s turn to raise an eyebrow. Jiyong-hyung shyed away and said, “It was just on the nose though.”

 

“How about you?” I turned to Doraemon’s doppelganger.

 

“I kissed her on the cheek during Family Outing. It wasn’t shown though,” Daesung-hyung casually replied, like it’s pretty normal for him to kiss a girl.

 

“But you’re gay,” I simply said.

 

I saw his eye twitch and was about to attack me but Jiyong-hyung pulled him back, saying, “Don’t. At least, you kissed her…while that rat hasn’t yet.”

 

“Just watch. She’s going to kiss me too!” I blurted out in exasperation.

 

“Oh yeah?” Taeyang-hyung cockily smiled. I pouted at them, disgruntled by their smug attitudes. He grinned as he proposed a deal. “If you do, we’ll buy anything you want. But if you lose, you’ll have to treat all of us dinner. What do you think?”

 

The dare sounded good to me, but it was also risky. “I just have to kiss her or have her kiss me, right?”

 

I saw him nod and he said, “Yeah, but we have to be there to see it and up to three tries only. Otherwise, the deal’s off and you lose.”

 

“Fine,” I said as I stood up. “Come on. Let’s go.”

 

“Now? As in right now?” They looked at me, hesitant to follow.

 

I nod and they went running after me, as if they’re already sure that I would lose.

 

Honestly, I already wanted to back out. It seemed difficult, even for me, the charismatic maknae. But since my hyungs—Bingu, Forever Alone, Bad Boy and Doraemon—already kissed Dara-noona, it would be easy for me, right?

 

Wrong.

 



 

 

First Try: The Manly Approach

Location: 2NE1’s Dorm

 

With my hyung’s trailing behind me, I set sail to my mission—get Dara-noona to kiss me. As soon as CL opened the door for us, I screamed, “Noona!”

 

My forever young noona turned her head in my direction and smiled. “O, Seungri-yah…and the rest,” she greeted. I went beside her and asked, “Noona, do you think I’m manly?”

 

“Sort of,” she replied. I heard my hyungs snicker.

 

“What do you mean ‘sort of’?”

 

“Well, you look more adorable than manly,” she explained.

 

“Then I would prove to you that I’m manly.” She looked at me apprehensively. Her eyes went wide when I said, “I would kiss you.” I puckered my lips and moved towards her. She screamed and pulled a pillow between us.

 

Manly approach? Fail.

 

And it hurt too. CL hit me with a vase.

 

Second Try: The Vulnerable Approach

Location: Training Room

 

After the fiasco at 2NE1’s dorm, I decided to change tactics. This time, I tried to look hurt.

 

Girls kiss guys when they get hurt, right?

 

My mom kisses me when I get sick or get bruised, and since Dara-noona was like a mother, I thought this approach would suit my mission well.

 

My hyungs were with me the whole time. Of course, we’re all practicing for the performance for SpringGroove. 2NE1 was also with us, but they were already resting on the side.

 

As we did our routine, I faked a stumble and everyone went to my side, including her. “Are you hurt?” I heard her ask. I nod and said, “Kiss my boo-boo, noona!” I pointed near my cheek and she hit me with the fan she was holding.

 

Instead of relieving me with my imaginary pain, she hit me instead.

 

Vulnerable approach? Another fail.

 

Last Try: The Sneaky Approach

Location: BIGBANG’s Dorm

 

Pressure.

 

I felt pressured.

 

My hyungs were already celebrating my defeat, even though I still have a try left. Apparent proof that they are bullies.

 

She visited our dorm, carrying food she cooked and I went near her as she was setting the table. “Noona!” She jumped, startled with me but continued to toss the salad she was making. She shooed me away, much to my disliking and I started to walk away. Thinking she wasn’t looking, I sneakily went to her side and prepared to kiss her.

 

My unlucky side must be active that day because she felt my presence and hit me with the spoon she was holding. “Seungri-ah, quit pestering noona. Go back to the living room!” she said.

 

Sneaky Approach? Total fail.

 

I failed.

 

Back in the living room, Bingu and Doraemon high-fived. They got free dinner. I sulked as they continued to tease me. Minutes later, Dara-noona came out and bade her farewell. I only lowered my eyes when she did and continued wallowing on my depression.

 

I almost fell out of my seat when she bent down and kissed me.

 

Yes, noona kissed me.

 

Just on the forehead though.

 

But her kiss, noona's kiss, was the best feeling ever.