Ships

Story Dedicated To...

 

Starring: Dara Park, Lee Donghae, Nichkhun Horvejkul, Choi Seunghyun, Kim Jaejoong, Kwon Jiyong

 

A story dedicated to my Top 5 ships

 



 

Title: Pink

Pairing: Dara Park, Lee Donghae

 

Lee Donghae hates the color pink.

 

Dara Park loves it.

 

“Happy Birthday!”

 

She threw him a party, and it was themed pink. He had snarled and sneered, and somehow, her grin only seemed to widen. A chaste kiss had finally put him in a good mood, which served to make him less cynical of the whole process of celebrating his birthday.

 

The birthday's continued then. He always said he would endure it because of the presents he received - no matter how inadequate they were - when in truth, he loved seeing her smile, loved hearing her laugh, and loved teasing her for the way she used to hide that tiny giggle of hers.

 

He now loved the color pink.

 



 

Title: Bouquet

Pairing: Dara Park, Nichkhun Horvejkul

 

Dara stared, dumbfounded. "What have you done to the flowers?"

 

"Improvement. The garden looks much better now."

 

“Are you kidding me?”

 

“No.”

 

Glaring menacingly, she marched to their bedroom and slammed the door shut.

 

Nichkhun winced before he felt a light tug on his sleeve, and looked down.

 

"Now?" the boy asked.

 

"As long as she's mad at me, you're safe." Nichkhun nudged him. "Go show her that bouquet you made."

 

Honestly, the things he'd do for his son.

 



 

Title: What's in a Name?

Pairing: Dara Park, Choi Seunghyun

 

"Say Omma…"

 

"His first word is going to be Abeoji.” Seunghyun looked at his son sternly. "Say Abeoji."

 

Dara raised an eyebrow as she kept her son close. "That word is too difficult for his first time."

 

"Nonsense. He's my son. He’s a Choi,” he said proudly. "We make difficult look easy."

 

Their son suddenly perked up, pointed to the other end of the room and said loudly, "Hyun Suk."

 

Yang Hyun Suk came forward, petted their son in approval and nodded his acknowledgement before leaving.

 

Dara stared. "How did he…?"

 

Seunghyun frowned. "I didn’t hear anything." He looked at his son. "Now say Abeoji."

 



 

Title: Questions

Pairing: Dara Park, Kim Jaejoong

 

“If I went missing, would you miss me?”

 

Jaejoong glanced at his long-time girlfriend, and gave a smug grin. “No.” He received a hard slap from the petite girl.

 

“You’re so unromantic,” she grimaced.

 

He planted a small kiss between the creases that formed on her smooth forehead and said, “How would you go missing if I intend to keep you by my side forever? Besides, if you do go astray, I’d search for you everywhere and I won’t rest until you’re in my arms again.”

 

Dara smiled and poked his side. “Well, I guess that’s a better answer than Yes.

 



 

Title: Fairy Tales

Pairing: Dara Park, Kwon Jiyong

 

"That's stupid."

 

“It’s not.”

 

Jiyong looked at Dara pointedly. "It's ridiculous. It doesn’t even make any sense. Sure, an apple’s seed has cyanide in it, but I don’t think it is enough to kill a person—even if it’s a small girl."

 

Dara rolled her eyes. "And I suppose the songs you’re writing have no sense of fairy tale?"

 

"Well, it’s much more real than Snow White and her seven dwarves. And I don’t have apple in my songs."

 

"What is with you not believing in fairy tales?”

 

"Dara, I've seen Chaerin kiss Seungri countless times… and he's still a toad."

 



 

A/N:

Drabbles...because I can't update any of my fics. Sorry.