Chapter two.

Lose it all.

Myungsoo's POV:

After the recess, during our class, I feel really sleepy. I wasn't paying attention to the teacher.

It's hard pretending that you're listening when you're not.

It's Taeyeon noona's fault. Aigoo. Nonstop talking with Tiffany noona on the phone.

Doesn't she know that someone is peacefully sleeping on that moment? 

"Fany-ah, it's getting late. I should hung up now." I heard Taeyeon noona said.

"Okay okay, I'll stay up until two o'clock. Soooo,  guess whaaat!" she said again.

"Yeaaah, I'm in good terms with Sunggyu oppa!" she spazzed. what the heck?

Aishh, seriously. It's 12 o'clock in the morning and they're still blabbering about nonsense.

So, I knocked on Taeyeon noona's door, just to remind her that it's 12am.

"Noona!" I knocked.

"Wae, Myungsoo-ah?"

"Can you please be quiet, for hell's sake, I'm sleeping already!"

"Araso araso."

But when I got back to my room..

"That's my annoying little brother, Myungsoo." she complained.

Chincha?!

I'll just sleep with my earphones on.

The more I think about, the more it annoys me.

Sometimes, having a sister like Kim Taeyeon is kind of annoying.

But I love her homemade cookies.

*kringgggg*

Chincha? It's already dismissal? I can't even imagine.

Oh no, Tiffany noona will have a sleepover with Taeyeon noona. I can't imagine those nonstop conversation about their 'oppas'.

Life is so annoying when you get to have a room next to Kim Taeyeon.

I wish her room was next to mom and dad's, so that she'll be grounded. *evil laugh* mwahahahaha!

but then.. that wouldn't happen. Okay, back to reality.

"Hey!" Sungyeol hyung greeted me.

"Oh hi.."

"Why did you moved in our school? Why not last year? Last year was so fun, I was telling you that."

"Uhh, I kept begging mom, but she wouldn't listen."

"Is that so? Oh, Tiffany noona and Taeyeon noona will have a sleepover later."

"Neh, I hate it when that happens. I swear, you can't even sleep a single second when that happens.

"I know. My noona is just so annoying."

Good thing I moved on to my cousin's school. Tell me why did we had noonas like them? 

Yoona's POV:

It's kind of uncool that I have a class during recess. Darn that. 

It's more uncool because Sungyeol oppa is not her.

Extra uncool because Hyunnie is not here either. Aishh. I guess I'll just let this pass.

*kringgggg*

oooh, it ended earlier as expected.

now, better run off to hyunnie!

Sooo, I went to the math class, but unfortunately, it's still not dismissed.

I guess I'm alone as of now.

I was walking, until I saw Sungyeol oppa. Omo, the love of my life. 

Try to stay cool, Im Yoona, stay cool.

"Hey, Yoona-ah." Sungyeol oppa approached me along with.. L?

"Meet my cousin, L."

"I K-knew him al-ready." Gosh, why are you stuttering, you pabo?

"Is that so? Okay, See you later." He winked.

Oh gosh, that wink. The cause of my death. I'm such a dork. kekeke.

Seohyun's POV:

Aigoo. I love math, but this kind of math is just ripping my brain cells.

I hope it's already dismissal.

*kringggggg*

wow, wish came true. Now, off to smell freedom!

I rushed outside and looked everywhere. Good, my siblings are nowhere to be found, I can go home freely.

Wait, where the hell is Im Yoona? I'll just search for her, I'm kind of afraid to go home by myself since it's already late.

I looked behind me, where is she? Then when I continued walking..

Uh-oh. My siblings. They're looking for me, I can tell.

I ran as fast as I can the possible way, and ended up bumping with someone.

Oh great, the impact was so great that my head hurts like crazy.

"Mianhe, Jeongmal Mianhe." The person helped me stand up, only to find out that the person was..

"Myung-- I mean L." I smiled, like there's nothing wrong.

"You okay Seohyun?" he looked worried.

"Kind of, I'm really sorry for that."

"No no no, it's okay. Are you really okay?"

"Neh, thanks for the concern."

"So, why are you running like a mad man?"

"Hehehe, oh that, I'm running from my unnie and oppa."

"There you are Seohyun." Oh no, it's Yuri unnie and Sunggyu oppa.

ANIYOOOO! Aish, that mad run was wasted into nothing. They caught me.

"You're not going alone this time." Yuri unnie said.

"But unnie.. Please? You said I can go home by myself when I'm in junior high."

"We gave you a chance earlier, now that is over." Sunggyu oppa explained.

"Awww, last one. Pleaseee? Pretty please?" I did my aegyo, and they just laughed at me.

Hey! I don't usually do my aegyos, unless it's an emergency.

"Awww, Seororo is so cuteeee! But, that won' work with me." Sunggyu oppa pinched my cheeks.

"Me either. Your aegyo is soooo last year." Yuri unnie rolled her eyes on me.

"Okay, I'm stucked with no choice, bye Myung-- I mean L." I waved goodbye.

"Byeee! Oh, one more Myungsoo and you're dead bigtime." He winked. WTH?

Soooooo, okaaaay. Wait, he didn't even told me why. I guess tomorrow.

"Wait, who's that boy?" Yuri unnie asked me while we were walking outside.

"Errr, my new friend." Good thing I didn't stutter. Wait, why will I even stutter?

"I thought he was your boyfriend." Sunggyu oppa said.

"WHAT?! BOYFRIEND ON FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL? WHAT THE HELL." I shouted.

"Okay okay, calm down, no need to shout. Why are you so guilty?" Sunggyu oppa asked.. Annoyed.

"Nothing. Because you wi-- Because I feel like shouting, what's the big deal?" I just rolled my eyes.

I don't want to remind them. Like last year. 

"Seohyun-ah, who's that boy you're with?" Yuri unnie asked me while walking home.

"My friend." I replied calmly.

"You mean.. boyfriend?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

"Hell no. Didn't you hear what I said? Friend. Far from BOYFRIEND." I rolled my eyes.

"You mad?" He teased me.

"Yah oppa, our little maknae is raging. Kekeke." Yuri unnie playfully hitted Sunggyu oppa.

"Seriously. I'm freaking raging." I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Guess what, I have another news for mom!" He said in an annoying tone.

Aniyo. Not this time.

But I was too late, when we got home, mom wasn't inside, she was outside in the garden, planting some seeds.

I was darn unlucky, for I went inside first, and Sunggyu oppa went to the garden. WTH.

"Seohyun-ah!" Omma called me. Oh no, better brace yourself Kwon Seohyun.

"W-Wae omma?" I gulped.

"I need you here."

"Araso, I'll be there in a sec."

When i got there, she hugged me very tight. I wasn't really expecting this.

"Seohyunnie, you've grown up to be a woman. You're gonna leave us soon." She cried.

"Omma, what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You're so grown up now, last second, you're just a baby cuddling in your blanket, the next second you have a boyfriend already, time goes by so fast, honey." She sobbed more.

"What the? Mooom, for hell's sake I don't have a boyfriend!" I clarified. I hate seeing my mom cry, even if it's about nonsense.

"Your Sunggyu oppa said." She wiped her tears.

"What?! THAT AIN'T TRUE! I promise, I will never leave you." I hugged her for assurance.

"Yah Kwon Sunggyu! Your grounded for 2 weeks." Mom shouted.

Oh yeah! I won! I feel like cheering and shouting, but I kept it all by myself.

Whenever I remember such things, I'm laughing so hard. Kekeke.

"You don't wanna be grounded for 2 weeks again, do you?" I asked Sunggyu oppa while laughing so hard.

"A-Aniyo! Okay, I'll cut it this time." He said with a scared voice.

"Yah! Sunggyu oppa!" I saw a short girl running in our direction and stopped when she reached us.

"Oh, Taeyeon-ah!" He smiled.

"You forgot me. Kekeke. Remember? Our tutor?" She asked.

"Oh that, I'm so so so sorry. Jeongmal Mianhe." Oppa bowed a lot of times.

"Nooo, it's okay. Hihi." The girl giggled.

"Oh, Yuri-ah, Seohyun-ah, this is Taeyeon. Taeyeon, meet my two sisters." 

"Annyeong!" I bowed.

"Hiiiii." Yuri unnie waved.

"Mind if I go home with you three?" She asked.

"Not at all." Yuri unnie smiled.

"It's okay for me." I smiled too.

"Good, let's go home?" Sunggyu oppa offered his arms, then Taeyeon unnie clinged to him.

I guess there's something between them.

When we arrived at home, I directly went to my room and laid down.

Then, Yuri unnie entered my room without knocking.

"Yah, there's a thing called knocking you know." I said without even moving an inch.

"I saw the guy you're with earlier." She laid down beside me.

"Sooo?"

"Ummm, he's cute."

"Then?"

"Yah, talk straight with me."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you like him?

"Unnie, I've just met him recently, of course not."

"Really?"

"Neh, I'm not that type who falls in love easily.. LIKE YOU."

"Yah. You know a lot about your unnie, kekeke."

"Sooo, you gave up waiting for--"

"Shhhh. Let's not talk about it anymore."

"Okay."

"But if that boy likes you, I'm so approving."

"Unnieeeeeee... Maybe it's you who like him."

"Yeah, I like him.. FOR YOU."

"Yaaah, why me? Kekeke."

"Okay, gotta go outside. See you later."

"Araso unnie."

Then she went outside. Why is she asking those things? Urgh, my crazy unnie.

I went downstairs to grab a bag of chips, and guess what I saw.

Taeyeon unnie and Sunggyu oppa so close to each other while Taeyeon unnie is teaching oppa.

What's up with these lovebirds? Aishh.

I grabbed my chips, then hurriedly went back upstairs.

Another thing about me? I HATE lovey dovey moments made by those couples. Aish.

Myungsoo's POV:

I was walking home alone, when I noticed.. Where's noona?

Oh well, I don't wanna mind, she's so annoying I promise, maybe she's flirting with her 'Sunggyu oppa'.

Things about Taeyeon noona annoys me and gives me chills. Ughhhh.

Oh how will I prepare for their sleepover party with nonstop blabbering.

Okaaay! Got an idea.

To: Sungyeol hyung

Hyung! Can I please stay at your house until tomorrow?

Will that work? I guess so.

Fr: Sungyeol hyung

Sure, since omma and appa are off to Busan. You're free to stay here.

Yes! It worked it worked!

I ran home excited.

"Annyeong omma!" I hugged her.

"How's school?" She asked while watching tv.

"It's okay. Mom, can I sleep at Sungyeol hyung's house later?"

"Araso."

"Where's noona"?"

"She called me earlier, she's gonna do homework with a friend."

A friend, huh? I hope she never come back until tomorrow, just kidding.

So, I prepared my items and went off to Sungyeol hyung's house.

I knocked and entered inside.

"Hey." he greeted.

"Hey." I sat down.

"Why did you decided to sleep here?"

"With those two having a sleepover, there's no possibility of sleeping tonight."

"I agree. Those two, they're just--"

"Just what Sungyeol?" Tiffany noona appeared suddenly.

"N-Nothing noona." Tiffany noona just rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen.

(5 hours later) 

"So, Myungsoo-ah, do you like someone?" Hyung asked me while drinking his pepsi.

"Ani. How about you?"

"Don't tell this to anyone, araso? I trust you."

"Neh."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I like Im Yoona, the girl in my class."

 


Annyeong Haseyo!

I'm sorry this chap is kinda boring. I just wanna skip to the part where MyungSeo is official. Kekeke.

Thanks to the comments and subscriptions. I'm so happy. ♥

Oh, my inspiration to this story came from Megs519 unnie. Kamsahamnida unnie. :))

Thanks to my lovely subscribers: 

lilcandycane || hensyy || namtswb || seokyuforever123 || seoshidae || seohyunyunho || aidalovekpop

Oh, I hate silent readers. Please tell me what you think. :))

-Neesha_smiley13 ♥