Chapter 4: Birthday Invite

My Angel of Darkness

*Ding- dong*

Hi said Ariel as Mike opened the door. I am Ariel I dont think I got to introduce myself yet, thanks for saving Rainies life earlier.

Mike: ( Rainie, so thats her name) dont mention it I think anyone would do the same.

They both just stood there

Ariel: theres one more thing, this Thursday is Rainies birthday. We are throwing her a surprise party. I was just wondering if you wanted to come.

Mike: I would love to.

Ariel: great, the partys at LA cafe because Rainie works there. You should be there around 6:00 pm.

Mike: no problem, oh, one more thing can I bring a friend?

Ariel: sure, bring all the friends you have as long as they are hotties.

They both laughed at the comment.

Mike walks into the living room and found Joe stationed in front of the tv playing his ps3.

Joe: who was it?

Mike: a friend.

Joe: friend? 2 days and you made friends already!

Mike: theyre just 2 girls who live next door.

Joe: thats not fair, there are two girls and you cant even introduce one to your best friend.

Mike throws a pillow at him: they are nice girls but were just friends. They just invited me to their birthday party.

Joe: if you say so.

Mike: whatever. I am gonna go shop for a birthday present. you coming?

Joe: Sure.

Meanwhile at the girls house***

Rainie: Ariel, where were you?

Ariel: I just went to talk to our new neighbor, you know to welcome them and all.

Rainie: oh, really?

Ariel: yea, what do you have in mind?

Rainie: oh, nothing!

Ariel: ok then lets go shopping, I gotta pick up a few things.

Rainie: k, lets go then!

As soon as they got to the mall Ariel wanted to split up and they are gonna meet up at 3:00, she ran off before Rainie could even reply. Rainie wondered around the mall, she stopped in front of the cell phone store and went inside.

Rainie: can I see the phone in the display case?

Sales person: Im sorry, the product is not here yet and the one in display is not on sale.

Rainie: then can you please give me a call when the new phone gets here. Rainie signs the waiting list.

Sales person: no problem. Ill call you as soon as it gets here.

Rainie: thanks. Rainie took another look at the phone before leaving the shop.

Joe and Mike arrived at the mall

Joe: well, this place looks way too big. So what are we shopping for?

Mike: Birthday present.

Joe: whos the lucky girl?

Mike: I think her names Rainie. What should we get?

Joe: I dont know but you’re gonna have to figure it out cos I’m leaving. * running off*

Joe walked down the Mall and thought (I cant go to the party empty handed, I should pick something out too). He walked into Gucci.

Joe: excuse me miss, can I have that outfit over there.

Sales: sure. Minutes later she returned with the clothes in her hand and gives it to Joe.

Ariel walks into the shop too.

Ariel: thats so cute. Can I have the same outfit please?

Sales: I m sorry, its limited. We only have that one here.

Ariel: did he pay yet?

Sales: No, not yet.

Ariel: then Ill take it and heres my card.

Sales: I’m sorry miss; we cant do it like that. This gentle man asked for it first.

Ariel walks over to Joe: Hey, I m Ariel can you let me have that outfit please.

Joe: I have to say you have great taste but its a gift. so I’m sorry.

Ariel: come on, Ill pay double.

Joe shook his head: there are other outfits you can choose from. Besides I dont think this one would look good on you.

Ariel: ok, you dont have to be rude.

Joel: I m sorry, I didnt mean it liking it.

Ariel: too late. You can take that outfit. Who wants to have the same taste as you?

Ariel walks out of the store angrily. Joe smiled as he watched her stomping out of the store.

Mike was walking down the mall when he stopped in front of the cell phone store. When he looked up he saw Rainie looking at the same phone from the other side of the glass. She smiled when the realized it was Mike, she pointed towards the door. When Rainie came out Mike was already waiting by the side.

Mike: hi, what a surprise, I didnt expect to see you here.

Rainie: me neither, shopping all by your self.

Mike: actually I was with a friend but he left me as soon as we got here.

Rainie: me too.

They kept walking until they got to Tiffany & co.

Mike: whats wrong?

Rainie: look at that ring, isnt it beautiful? When I find the right guy this is going to be the ring!

Mike: nice dream you have there, I hope it will come true.

Rainie: yea, me too.