Chapter 11: The last battle

My Angel of Darkness

Water: Mike you’re making a big mistake. You’re risking your life for a human girl. Is it worth it?

 

Mike: you have no idea how much she means to me! You have no idea what true love means.

 

Joe: Mike is right; here on earth is where we belong. I’m not going back either.

 

Ariel looked at him and gave him a hug.

 

Earth: if this is the way we have to do it, let’s get it on.

 

Earth disappeared from the sky and appears behind Ariel. He was about to grab her but Joe stepped in. wind joins the fight and attacked Joe from behind. Mike blocked the pouch. Fire sneaked up behind Ariel and they both disappeared. Joe ran toward them but it was too late. Water caught Joe by surprise and knocked him to the ground.

 

Mike helped Joe up: go after Ariel. I’ll take care of them.

 

Joe nodded and chased after Ariel.

 

Ariel struggles to get free but she could not get Water to let go of her. She heard Joe calling her name and she tried to reply but nothing was coming out of .

Water: what’s the matter Joe? Too scare to fight or are you just afraid your little girlfriend is gonna get hurt?

 

Joe: let go of her and fight like a man.

 

Water attacked with his wave power. Joe dodged it.

 

Water realized he was not gonna win the fight one on one and so concentrated his energy on Ariel.

 

Joe: what are you doing? She’s human. Let go of her!!

 

Water: Joe, I am just trying to help you. if I kill her there will be nothing left here for you.

Ariel was terrified but she knew Joe would protect her.

 

Joe: ok you won, let her go now, and I will go back with you.

 

Meanwhile on the other side, Mike felt to the ground and Rainie ran to help him up.

Mike: (my powers are not fully recovered from saving Rainie. they are too strong, I can’t beat are 3 of them at once.)

 

Earth: Mike I thought you were smarter than this. Just go with us and we can end this right now.

 

Mike: you’re wrong if you think I’m giving up this easily.

 

Rainie: Mike…

 

Mike kisses her: it’s worth it.

 

Fire: well, how touching. Little Mike is all grown up. Mike’s learning how to be a man but wasting it on useless humans.

 

Earth: you are coming with us, dead or alive!!

 

 

 

Once again Mike was knocked to the ground and this time he was bleeding but he got back up. The three soldiers were getting pissed and they combined powers. A huge wave of energy ball came flying towards Mike. Without even thinking Rainie Jumped in front of Mike and she was hit dead on. Everything happened so fast Mike couldn’t even react. Rainie fell into Mike’s arm and he hugged her tightly. She was already unconscious.

 

Mike: Rainie, why…why did you do that? Rainie, please talk to me!!

 

Mike’s tears dropped on Rainie’s face and she slowly opened her eyes.

 

Rainie* coughing*: Mike, are you ok?

 

Mike: why did you do that? I should be the one protecting you.

Rainie: am I dumb?

 

Mike shakes his head.

 

Rainie: I don t want to see you get hurt! I wish I could help you.

 

Mike: you did, you gave me all the powers I need.

 

Mike holds her tightly and concentrated his energy. A bright light formed around them.

 

Fire: Mike, don’t do it. You’re gonna die.

 

Mike: it’s too late, you pushed me too far.

 

Rainie: Mike, let’s be together, dead or live.

 

Mike: rainie thank you. you taught me how to love and to be in love.

 

A Loud thunder split through the sky with a bright light and a man was standing in front of them.

 

Mike: Dad?

 

It was the Guardian of Earth: Mike what do you think you’re doing?

 

Mike: dad, please forgive me. I know I am disobeying you, but I can’t go back with you. I love her and I won’t be able to go on without her.

 

God of Earth: But she’s going to die?

 

Mike: no dad, please don’t let her die.

 

God: I can save her but are you willing to make the sacrifice?

 

Mike looked at Rainie: I will do whatever you want if you promise to save her.

Slowly Mike put Rainie down on the Ground and gave her one last kiss.