I Promise

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

It’s been a couple of weeks after the ending of Hello Baby. Teen Top became extremely busy with their ‘Don’t Spray Perfume’ promotions, so you moved back in with your dad. You were so excited for today since L. Joe was taking you out for the day. You lightly curled your long hair and put on light makeup. Hearing the doorbell ring, you bolted straight to the door and opened it with a smile. “Annyeong L. Joe!” He gave you a heart stopping smile and walked in. “Just wait right here! I’m almost done!” You ran back upstairs to finish up your makeup. L. Joe sat down on the couch and waited patiently for you. He saw the cute little stuffed animal he won for you at the amusement park almost a year ago. ‘Little Byunghun.’ You came back down and immediately attacked L. Joe with a huge hug. “I missed you so much oppa!” L. Joe lovingly wrapped his arms around your tiny waist and pulled you in closer. “I missed you too.”

The two of you were watching a movie alone. L. Joe’s arm was around you while you laid your head against him. L. Joe played with your hair, not paying attention to the movie. “~~~~~-ah…can’t we do something different other than watching the movie?” He gave you a knowing wink and leaned in. You laughed, but happily kissed him. Soon the movie ended and the two of you walked out holding hands and laughing. “L. Joe oppa, you have a little bit of lip gloss on your lips.” You giggled. L. Joe chuckled and tried to wipe it off. You shook your head and wiped it off for him.

The next stop you two went to was the ice cream shop. You ordered a cookies and cream while L. Joe got a vanilla ice cream cone. The both of you sat down on the park bench and quietly ate your ice cream. You smiled as you saw a little kid playing on the playground until he slid down the slide and fell down. He started crying loudly and you pouted. You walked up to the little kid and helped him up. “Are you okay?” He sniffled and cutely rubbed his eyes. You patted the dirt off his shorts and shirt. “You have to be careful next time, okay?” The child blushed and nodded. “Gomowo noona!” He ran off to go play again. You smiled and waved. L. Joe watched this whole time and his heart beat faster. ‘I definitely want her to be my wife someday.’

You were walking past a familiar neighborhood and laughed. “Oppa. We’re in Yoogeunie’s neighborhood. Should we go see how he’s doing?” He grabbed your hand and kissed it. “Whatever you wish, Princess.” You giggled and led him to Yoogeun’s house.” You eagerly knocked on door and jumped in happiness. Mrs. Jung opened the door and smiled. “Yoogeun-ah! Someone special is here to see you.” Yoogeun walked out of the kitchen and smiled widely. “UMMA! APPA!” You laughed and picked him up. “Yoogeunie, we told you to call us noona and hyung.” Yoogeun sheepishly laughed. “I mean, noona and hyung.” He mumbled in his baby gibberish. You ruffled his hair. “Aigoo. You’re still so cute.” You put him down so he can finish his lunch. Mrs. Jung chuckled and smiled. “He’s been crying every night since the show ended. I guess he really grew attached to you guys.” You rubbed the back of your neck, embarrassed. L. Joe chuckled too. “We’ll try to visit him more often, if that’s okay with you.” Mrs. Jung nodded. “Of course you can! You kids are like my own. I’ll love it if you visited more!” The two of you played with Yoogeun for hours.

After a huge day of L. Joe taking you out and spoiling you, he finally walked you back home. Before you went in you spun around and kissed him. L. Joe was surprised but he kissed you back. The two of you pulled back for a breath of fresh air. “Goodnight L. Joe oppa.” You turned to go in. ‘Come on L. Joe, it’s now or never.’ He quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. You stared at him in confusion. He pulled out a red velvet box and when he opened it, you gasped. It was a beautiful ring. “~~~~~-ah, I know we’ve only gone out for almost a year now, and it’s really early. And I know we’re really too young to get married, but I want to make you mine. So instead of an engagement ring right now, I’m giving you a promise ring. Will you wait for me? Wait until we’re both older?” You couldn’t believe this was happening. Tears fell down your cheeks as you nodded. “Of course I’ll wait!” You hugged him as he hugged you back. “I promise that one day, we’ll both grow up together and start a family.” You buried your face into his chest and nodded. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIGOOOOOO. L. JOE IS SO ROMANTIC. ;D

I think there will be around two more chapters and I will complete this fanfic! T.T I'll write it up after finishing all my homework and everything. T.T stupid high school...Aigoo. Hwaiting!

BTW. YOU TEEN TOP FANS SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS SONG FORM THEIR NEW ALBUM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnc0gHiaT54 ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!! <3