Morning~

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You opened your eyes slowly as you got up. ‘Where am I?’ You rubbed your eyes and looked around you. You were in a room and saw Teen Top pictures everywhere. ‘Am I in Teen Top’s room?’ Suddenly you heard a door beside you open. You looked over and L. Joe came out with his hair wet. “Oh? You’re awake?” You nodded. “Good morning oppa.” You walked over to him and gave him a heartwarming hug. He smiled. “What happened last night?” “Oh, the director didn’t want to wake us up, so he let us sleep in the van for a couple of hours. When I woke up, everyone was already in the dorm, so I just carried you up here. I didn’t want to wake you up.” Your cheeks blushed a really deep red and L. Joe noticed. “Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything to you. I slept on the floor.” He pointed to the mini mattress and blanket on the floor and you calmed down. “Mianhae oppa, I took your bed.” You said while rubbing your arm. “It’s okay, anything for you.” He said while giving you a wink. “The bathroom’s open if you want to freshen yourself up. I’ll be waiting for you downstairs, okay?” You nodded.

[Outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/yerwang-elasticized-waist-washed-skinny-jeans-black-l/info.html/pid.1024117548]

Today was a little colder than usual so you wore some skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie. You started walking down the stairs until your clumsy self tripped down the stairs. You felt arms around your waist and you opened your eyes. “Are you okay?” You looked up and saw L. Joe’s face. You blushed and nodded slowly. “Gomowo.” You whispered. “You’re so clumsy.” He laughed and nudged your head a little. He made his way down the stairs as you made faces at him behind his back. Every time he turned around, you would give him your best smile. The both of you continued to do that until you’ve reached the table where all the other Teen Top members were.

“Good morning oppas!” You chimed cheerfully. “Morning ~~~~~-ah!" You smiled as L. Joe held a chair out for you. You blushed and sat down. He sat right next to you. “Do the oppas have schedules today?” They all nodded. “I’m going to MC on M! Countdown! today with Woohyun hyung.” Niel said loudly. You puffed your cheeks out and nodded. “That sounds fun… what about you Ricky oppa?” He finished chewing his food and swallowed before he answered you. “I have a photoshoot with Chunji hyung today.” He said with a huge grin. “Photoshoot? That sounds fun too.” You pouted. “I want to be in a photoshoot.” You said to yourself. L. Joe heard you and laughed quietly to himself. “C.A.P. oppa! Do you have a schedule today?” He nodded too. “L. Joe and I are going to be on MNET Scandal.” You stared at C.A.P. and L. Joe. “Ehh..? I’m going to be by myself today.” You sighed.

You thought about the things you could do by yourself. “There isn’t Hello Baby today, right?” Chunji nodded. “The director is still getting the studio fixed, so until then we don’t have a schedule for Hello Baby yet.” You heaved a big sigh and hit your head on the table. “And Changjo oppa is still with his family. I’M GOING TO BE ALL ALONE!” You wiggled your legs and threw a mini tantrum. All the boys laughed at your cute stubbornness. L. Joe patted your back. “Calm down…I’m sure you can think of something to do while we’re gone. And besides, manager hyung will be here to drive you around and stuff after he’s taken us to our schedules.”

An idea suddenly popped into your head. You smiled. “Gwenchana! I’ve thought of something PERFECT that I could be occupied with.” The boys looked at you strangely but soon had to leave for their schedules. You gave them each a hug and waved with a cheery smile. “Annyeong oppas! See you soon!” They waved back and walked out the door. L. Joe turned around and gave you a wink with a smirk. You blushed and quickly closed the door. You clutched your chest and laughed.

You quickly gathered your things and wrote a little note for the boys. You knew that you’re going to be home very late. You slipped your shoes on and headed out the door. You took your phone out and called the manager. After a couple of rings, he picked up. “Oppa! Do you think you could drive me somewhere?” “Sure! I just dropped the boys off. I’ll be right outside the dorm in a couple of minutes!” You waited out on the sidewalk and noticed that the manager was coming down the street. “Oppa!” He waved and you quickly got in.

A couple minutes later, you’ve arrived at your destination. You bowed towards the manager. “Gomowo oppa!” He just shook his head. “Again, it’s nothing. Call me later if you want me to pick you up!” “Neh!” He drove away and you walked inside the building. ‘T.O.P. Media’ A sign said. You went up to the secretary and asked where the choreography teacher was. She wrote the directions on how to get there on a piece of paper. You thanked her and followed the directions. You stood in front of a door that read, ‘T.O.P. MEDIA CHOREOGRAPHY’ You hesitantly knocked three times. “Come in!” You twisted the doorknob and went inside the huge room.  A young man turned around and dropped the paper he was holding. “Aren’t you…” You nodded. “Please help me.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guysss. Sooo sorryy for this late update. ^^;; I've been kinda busy! Well the competition is over! AND GUESS WHAT?! MY TEAM PLACED SECOND!!! OUR COACHES WERE SO PROUD AND EVERYTHING. xD

For all the people who asked me what the competition is about, well, it's like an acting skit thingy. Cept we have to sing and dance so yeah! It was sooo fun! I'm going to miss hanging out with my team members. >< 

Back to the story, it might sound boring right now, but I'll going to add some TWISTS to it. ;D So look forward to that. 

I'm so sad that Teen Top had their goodbye stage already. D: They didn't even win any awards. T.T I'm looking forward for their next comeback though! HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN INFINITE'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO?! It's soooo adorableee. <333 INFINITE!!! ^o^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT4EkgSIQg&feature=feedu <--music video! For those who didn't know about it yet. ><

So early this week, a huge tragedy has happened. Our friends over at Japan has suffered through a huge earthquake and tsunami. Those over at the Pacific has suffered as well. I really hope they are doing better. My school is even doing a project so we can raise some money for those in need over at Japan and in the Pacific area. IF I have any readers near the Japan area or the Pacific Coast, I hope you all are safe. <3 

That's all I have to say for now!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES!!! I'll be back soon with the new chapter!