"The Eternal Maknae Wins Again!"

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

 

Outfit: [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-print-hooded-pullover-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1023946473]

You woke up early today since you had to film Hello Baby. “Appa! Can you drive me to the set today?”

“Yeah! I’ll start the car!” You followed your dad outside. “You nervous? It’s your first time on television.”

You nodded. ‘I hope I don’t screw up.’

 

You arrived at the set, seeing that Teen Top was already there getting their makeup done.

“Sorry I’m late.” You bowed to all the workers.

“It’s okay, please take a seat here.” A young woman gestured to a fancy chair. “We’re just going to apply makeup on you, is that fine?” You nodded.

While all the stylists were fixing your hair, and applying light makeup on you, the director walked into the set.

“I’m so glad you guys can make it today! We’re going to start filming the first episode today. You won’t be able to meet your baby yet, but you’ll have to go through certain missions or challenges to continue the series and meet your child.” (A/N. For all you SHINee fans, you’ve probably seen this on Hello Baby with SHINee. It’s kind of like the first episode. ^^)

You and Teen Top stood up and walked towards the set. “Cameraman please start filming.” He nodded and came closer to the set.

Teen Top introduced themselves first. “Annyeonghaesaeyo! Teen Top-imnida!” They all bowed at the same time. Then you bowed.

“Annyeonghaesaeyo. ~~~~~-imnida.” You gave a smile to the camera. “Today, we’re going to complete some missions in order to meet our child. Let’s work hard okay?” You glanced at Teen Top. They gave you an assuring smile. Then at the same time, you and Teen Top formed a circle, and put your hands in the middle. “FIGHTING!”

The director handed you a card. You read it out loud. “The first mission is to prove that you can make a good parent. Little children and babies cry when their upset or hungry. To show that you’re a good parent, show the camera how you would make the baby stop crying.”

Teen Top looked shocked with the first mission that was given. “So who’s first?” You asked.

Ricky stood up. “I’ll go first! I’ll use my eternal maknae powers!” He walked up to the camera.

“Cue crying baby!” Shouted the director. Suddenly, a recording of a crying baby came on. “The recording will stop if you fulfill the task. Keep in mind, if three of you fail, you will not be able to meet the baby.” Now everyone was nervous. “Ricky, fighting!”

He smiled nervously at the camera. He puffed out his cheeks and pouted his lips. “Stop crying~” Then he stuck his tongue out. “Blehh~ Stop cryingg~” The recording kept going. “AHH!! Why won’t it stop?!” He tried again. “Please stop crying~” The recording got louder. Ricky started sobbing. “AHHH!!! Why won’t it stop crying??” He got on his knees and begged the baby to stop crying. He even rolled around on the floor. Then the recording stopped. Ricky looked up. “Eh? It actually worked? Yes! The eternal maknae wins again!” He walked back to the group. “Ha! I got this. Who next?”

Niel shot his hand up. “I’ll go!” He walked towards the camera. Again, the recording played. He started singing the Doremi song. [Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_TRKMhqug] Suddenly, the rest of Teen Top came in and sang with him. C.A.P., L. Joe, and Ricky started dancing like maniacs. Niel and Chunji were singing cutely. Changjo was spinning in circles. The whole studio laughed. You started laughing too. The crying stopped and the director let Teen Top pass. Now it’s only you.

You nervously got up. ‘What should I do? Ah! I’m so nervous!!’ You walked up to the camera, and the recording played. You started singing Gom Se Ma Ri. (The Three Little Bears song.)

 [Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slWkYjjgyT4] While singing, you used your ageyo and made the whole studio smile. The crying stopped immediately.

“GOOD JOB ~~~~~-ah!” Teen Top ran over to you and attacked you with hugs. You laughed.

“WAHHH! SHE’S SOOOO CUTEEEE.” Changjo yelled and squeezed your cheeks.

You smiled and blushed. Ricky came up to you. “Wah! The eternal maknae has a rival! This is going to be quite a challenge.” You chuckled.

C.A.P. and L. Joe surrounded you. “She’s so adorableeeee.” L. Joe devoured you with a hug.

“Time for the next mission!” The director yelled.

‘Oh boy. There’s more.’ You sulked a bit but realizing how fun Teen Top is, you were a little relieved.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the update! Sorry for not updating yesterdayy~ I went laser tagging with my friends. I got pwned by little children. T.T Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. I JUST finished writing it. ><

A SHOUTOUT TO JAYCEEDONGWOON FOR MAKING ME THIS INCREDIBLE POSTER!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Please comment and subscribe! It gives me inspriation. T.T