A Surprise O_O

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

It was another day with Teen Top. These days have been filled with fun! Sadly there were only three days left, half of the week past by so quickly. You went inside the bathroom to freshen up for the day. Yoogeun was in the other bathroom, doing his business. There was a knock on the door. Chunji opened the door and the manger walked in. “Good morning boys. Where’s ~~~~~ and Yoogeunie?” L. Joe pointed behind him towards the bathrooms. “Getting ready.” The manager’s mouth formed an ‘o’ and nodded. “Anyways, I wanted to tell you guys that to hurry up and get ready. The director wants to talk to you soon. I think it’s urgent.” With that, the manager bowed and walked out the door. Teen Top didn’t want to be late, so they just went ahead and changed in the room instead of waiting for one of the bathrooms to be vacant.

Meanwhile, you were in the bathroom, brushing your teeth, and getting ready to take a shower. Before you started to take your pajamas off, you realized that you forgot to bring your clothes in. You opened the door to get your clothes, but suddenly stopped. There, right in front of you was Teen Top shirtless. Your eyes widened as the boys became alarmed. You put your hands in front of your eyes to block the view. “M-mianhae.” You cheeks grew really warm. “I-I forgot to bring m-my clothes in.” You ducked your head as you walked towards your suitcase. The boys quickly pulled their shirts over their heads and flustered around. You got your clothes and ran back into the bathroom. Your back was against the bathroom door and your heart was racing inside of your chest. The boys were just doing their own thing. The scene kept replaying in L. Joe’s head. ‘That was so awkward.’ His cheeks turned red.

Outfit: [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/wonderland-lace-ruffle-leopard-print-tank-top-khaki-one-size/info.html/pid.1024039537]

After a while, everyone was ready and headed out the door. You held Yoogeun’s hand and skipped down the hallway towards the elevator. L. Joe just smiled at the sight. Ricky and Changjo ran after you and Yoogeun. You got surprised and picked Yoogeun up. You quickly ran into the elevator and pushed the close button repeatedly. The doors started closing. Ricky and Changjo were still running down the hallway, along with the rest of the boys. The doors were almost closed. You stuck your tongue out at them with Yoogeun. “MEHRONG!” The doors finally closed and you laughed. Yoogeun started laughing too. “Appas are so slow.” You agreed with Yoogeun.

“Aish, how could she do this to us.” Ricky just sat on the floor. “Now we have to wait for the next lift.” Changjo playfully hit his head. “There’s something called the stairs you know..” “But I’m tired!” Ricky threw a mini tantrum in the middle of the hallway of the hotel. The Teen Top boys were shocked at the sight and walked away slowly. Chunji whispered something to Niel. “Psst. Pretend you don’t know him.” Niel nodded. They made their way towards the stairway and left Ricky there. Once Ricky came back to his senses, he noticed that his hyungs left him. “YAH! WAIT UP!” He got up and ran after them.

After a tiring nine flights of stairs, they finally arrived in the lobby to see you and Yoogeun sitting in one of the waiting chairs. “WAH! You’re so evil!” You laughed and walked over to them. “What? You guys were too slow.” You gave them a smirk. The manager came back into the hotel. “You guys ready? It’s time to talk to the director.” You all nodded and followed the manager to the van.

You, L. Joe, and Yoogeun were in the back, Chunji, Niel, and Changjo were in the middle row, and C.A.P. sat in the passenger seat. Yoogeun was playing with L. Joe’s phone and laughing. “Having fun there Yoogeun-ah?” He didn’t take his eyes off the screen. “Neh!” L. Joe chuckled and ruffled his hair. He turned to your direction. You were looking out the window. He smiled.

Soon, the boys, Yoogeun, and you were sitting in the director’s office. C.A.P. was the first to speak since he was the oldest. “You wanted to see us sir?” He nodded and folded his hands on top of his desk. “Neh. First I wanted to ask, how was the amusement park?” Everyone talked at the same time. “It was fun!” “We had a great time!” “I ate so much!” “L. Joe hyung and ~~~~~-ah had so much fun, that they got trapped in the ferris wheel!” The director laughed at the responses.

“Sounds exciting! But anyways, that wasn’t what I wanted to talk to you about. I just wanted you all to know that you will be performing a special stage with ~~~~~ and Yoogeun.” Teen Top grew excited. “YES! THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO SEE ~~~~~ SING AND DANCE!” You grew nervous. You weren’t the best with huge crowds. “The performance will be scheduled soon. I’ll let you know the exact date for when I plan it. But for now, just decide what songs you want to perform. When we go back to Seoul, I’ll give you a week or two off so you can practice. Please give this a lot of thought and practice hard! This performance will be filmed and aired on Hello Baby.” Everyone nodded. “NEH!” “That’s all I wanted to say, you may leave now.” “KAMSAHAMNIDA!” You and Teen Top stood up and bowed to the director and exited the office. “What songs should we perform?” You thought about the possibilities. “We’ll write down the possibilities and suggestions when we get back to the hotel. Then we’ll decide when everyone agrees.” “Sounds like a plan.” You said while playing with your fingers. ‘I just hope it goes well…’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMGOMGOMGOMG! SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE! T.T WRITER'S BLOCK IS REALLY FRUSTRATING ME. D; 

I'M LOSING MY TOUCH. T.T And plus, school isn't exactly helping either...so busy! AND to top it off, I have a competition on March 12 and I'll be rehearsing a lot so I might not be able to update as much... so sorry readers!!!! D: But after March 12, I think I'll be able to update ALOT more often. BUT I'll still be updating. I mean, I'm not going to make you guys wait a month for updates. =.=

I'm currently choosing my courses for high school next year. YUP! THATS RIGHT! I'm only in 8th grade! ^o^ I'm kinda nervous about high school though. o.o 

ANYWAYSSS. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR COOKIES! ^^ I'm not sure about the cookies, cuz like half of you guys are on the other side of the world. >< BUT COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE ANYWAY! :DDD