Meeting With Hyerin Unnie!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

It was around 5 in the morning but you still couldn’t sleep. ‘Aish.’ You scratched your head and looked around the room. You quickly got out of bed and went on your laptop. You searched for videos on Youtube to watch. Hopefully you’ll fall asleep soon. You were watching Teen Top’s Supa Luv music video. You watched in amazement. ‘Wah. Daebak!’ Without you knowing, you started dancing in your seat to the song. You finally stopped when the song was coming to an end. “Yeah, see what I’m trying to say baby, is your love, plus my love is Supa Luv. You know you want it. How that sound?“ You watched L. Joe give his famous wink and smirk. Your cheeks grew extremely warm and your knees felt weak. You smiled to yourself as you kept replaying those couple of seconds over and over.

Soon you became bored and wandered around your room. You stared at the clock on your laptop. ‘6:30 AM’ It read. ‘I’ll go to the gym and use their practice room. There’s no way I’m falling asleep anyways.’ You grabbed a bag and filled it with a bottle of water, a change of clothes, a small towel, your cellphone, and some snacks for later. You put a tank top on and some sweats. You tied your hair up in a high ponytail and sneaked out of your room. You wrote a tiny note for the guys and stuck it on the fridge. You slipped your shoes on and headed out the door.

You walked all the way to the gym you used to go to. ‘I hope they’re still opened…’ Up ahead you saw the gym, but a security guard was closing the doors. ‘NO!’ You quickly gripped onto your bag and sprinted towards the gym. As the doors closed you slammed your hands on the glass doors. “No! You can’t be closing yet!!!!” The man looked at you weirdly. “Miss, it’s a holiday today, the gym’s not opened.” “B-bbut I need to use the practice rooms.” “Sorry, not my problem.” He locked the doors and left. You slumped. ‘Aishh, now where am I going to go?’ You walked around the park and kicked some pebbles around. You took your cellphone out. ‘7:15 AM’ “Now what am I going to do…”

You walked around the neighborhood. You smiled as you arrived at a park you used to go to with your friends. Tons of memories flashed by. You quickly dialed a number on your cellphone. “Yoboseyo?” “HYERIN UNNIE!” “Eh? ~~~~~~-ah?!” You heard her squeal. “Why are you calling me at 7 in the morning?” “Mianhae Unnie, were you sleeping?” “Anni. I was watching tv, but still why did you call?” “No reason, just really missed you.” “Awww, my little ~~~~~~ misses her unnie.” “Yah! Unnie, I was thinking, you want to dance together, like how we used to when we were younger?” You heard her gasp. “Chincha? Let’s do it! Meet you in the park in 30 minutes!” “Araso! See you soon!” “Annyeong!” She hung up.

You were sitting on the park bench waiting for Hyerin to show up. You felt someone tap on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Hyerin. “Unnie!” You sprang up and hugged her. “I haven’t seen you in forever!” She hugged you back. “It’s good to see you again ~~~~~~.” You two looked at each other and laughed. “Let’s go!” “Go where? The gym is closed, unnie.” “Really?!” You nodded. “Holiday.” “Oh yeah…” She thought for a while. “Why don’t we just dance on the streets? You know, in public?” Your eyes widened. “Eh?” “Come on.” She took your arm and dragged you.

The two of you ended up in front of a mall. “This is where you get tons of people to watch you.” “Unnie, it’s only 8 in the morning…. Nobody’s going to be at the mall.” She laughed hard. “Wahhh, ~~~~~, you’re so funny! This is where you’re wrong, you see, at this mall, people are here ALL the time. Even at 3 in the morning. Trust me.” She winked. You smiled and nodded. Hyerin set the stereo on the ground and started to play loud music. Adults, kids, and teenagers of all ages stopped and stared at the both of you. “Ready ~~~~~?” You glanced at her. You gave her a smirk and nodded. “Let’s do this.”