Heading Back To Seoul.

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You were still in the practice room with Ricky, Niel, L. Joe and Yoogeun. Ricky, Niel, and Yoogeun were busy dancing to random songs. You smiled. ‘If only the other boys were here.’ You noticed that L. Joe was sitting on the floor on the other side. You got up and walked to him. He looked up and smiled. “Hey.” You waved. He patted the space next to him and you sat down. “We still need to decide what song we’re doing.” You said while pouting. L. Joe started to speak when you cut him off. “We’re not going with anything too…vulgar.” He laughed. “I know. But I have a better idea.” He said while smirking. He whispered his idea to you and you agreed and nodded.

“That sounds good! We should start practicing. The dance is hard.” L. Joe stood up and held his hand out. You grabbed it and jumped up. “We’ll practice after filming.” You said while L. Joe nodded and looked around. You saw that Yoogeun was bored. You had an idea. “Yoogeunie, want to go shopping with umma?” He looked up with a questioning look. “Umma will buy you lots of new toys!” Yoogeun’s face lit up with excitement as he ran to you. He nodded furiously and held onto your hand. “You guys want to come? Might as well take a break before Hello Baby starts.” Everyone thought about it and nodded. “LET’S GO!”

You walked to the door with the boys close behind. When you opened the door, you saw the director’s face. You jumped back and screamed on the top of your lungs. L. Joe protectively stood in front of you as an instinct. When reality hit you, you realized that it was just the director. “Oh my god, you scared me.” You sighed and clutched your heart. “Thanks for the mini heart attack, director oppa.” He bowed repeatly. “Sorry ~~~~~-ah, I didn’t mean to.” L. Joe patted your back to relieve you. “I just needed to tell you all that our Hello Baby schedule will be shorten for today. We had an accident at the studio back at Seoul. We’ll have to head back to Seoul in an hour or so. You guys better get packing.” You were very depressed with the sudden news. “Aww, there was so much we could do at the beach.” You pouted. L. Joe placed his hand on your head and ruffled your hair. You gave him a small smile and sighed. “At least we get to practice more.” Ricky chimed in. “That’s true. We can perfect our performances and everything.” L. Joe brought up. You nodded. “Let’s go pack!” Niel shouted. “LET’S GO!” Niel put Yoogeun on his back so he was on a piggy back position. Then, all of you ran to the hotel and into your room. Stuff was flying everywhere and shouts could be heard. You glance over at L. Joe who coincidentally glanced at you. You stuck your tongue out at him and he laughed quietly. He made a heart with his hands and you smiled. He winked at you and went back to packing his stuff.

Soon, everyone was done packing and the room looked super empty. “I’m going to miss the beach.” You said as you patted the blanket on the bed. “We can come back next time, when we don’t have busy schedules.” Niel said. You nodded and got up. “Well, let’s go back to Seoul.” Yoogeun held hands with Ricky and Niel who walked up ahead. You stayed behind with L. Joe. “Oppa, why are you so quiet?” L. Joe snapped out of his trance. “Oh? It’s nothing; I guess I’m just tired is all.” He gave you an assuring smile and grabbed your hand. You laid your head on his shoulder. His gaze softened as you wrapped your other arm around him.

A couple hours later, you were in a van heading back to Seoul. You took a glance behind you to see Ricky and Niel sleeping with Yoogeun in between them. The manager was talking to the director in the two front seats. You turned your head towards L. Joe’s direction. He was peacefully sleeping against the car window. You quietly took a picture of him with your phone and laughed to yourself. You secretly gave his cheek a tiny peck and laid your head on his shoulder. Your tired eyes drooped down as you went into a slight slumber. L. Joe’s eyes peeked open. ‘This sly girl, giving me a peck when I’m sleeping?’ He smiled at your cute sleeping figure. He adjusted your position so you would feel more comfortable. He wrapped one of his arms around your petite shoulders. Then, he laid his own head on top of yours and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, the van finally reached Seoul. The manager stopped in front of Teen Top’s dorm. He and the director looked behind them and saw everyone sleeping. They looked at each other and laughed silently. They both got out of the car and stared at the problem. “Should we wake them up?” The manager shook his head. “They’ve had a long day. I don’t think we should wake them up. Let them rest for a while.” The manager said as he turned the heat on. He grabbed a couple of blankets from the trunk and laid them on everyone. “It’s freezing outside, let’s go in. I’ll wake them up in a couple of hours.” The director nodded and went inside the building with the manager. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE. LOTS OF REASONS WHY:

1) The competition is less than one week away. x_x

2) Intense practices because of upcoming competition date.

3) I got sick because of practicing so much. D: It was cold outside and I was out there for the whole day. T.T

4) WRITER'S BLOCK. ><

5) School and stuff. :33

BUT I PROMISE YOU ALL, THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!! JUST NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THIS WHOLE THING BLOWS OVER!

But I'm really thankful that some readers are still cheering me on and supporting me all the way! 

Please continue to support my fanfic! I love you all. <33

I'll be back with better chapters! :DD