Dancing Pt. One

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Meanwhile in Teen Top’s dorms, The manager bursted into Teen Top’s dorm. “RISE AND SHINE BOYS! WE HAVE A FANSIGN AT THE MALL TODAY!” All the boys groaned. Changjo walked into the dorm and put his bags down. “YAH! HYUNGS! I’M BACK!” Ricky sat up on his bed with his eyes closed. “Manager hyung, I’m so tired that I’m imagining hearing Changjo’s voice.” Changjo walked over to Ricky and slapped him across the face. “YAH! I’M REALLY BACK!” Changjo shook Ricky hard. Ricky opened his eyes and screamed. “CHANGJO! YOU’RE BACK!” He jumped up and squeezed the life out of Changjo. “R-ric..ky. C-Can..t b-b-bbreat..he.” Ricky quickly let go. “OH! MIANHAE HYUNG!” Changjo started gasping for air. All the other boys ran into Ricky’s room. “CHANGJO! YOU’RE BACK!” Niel shouted. “GROUP HUG!” Everyone ran towards Changjo and attacked him. Lots of yelling and screaming came from the room. “Manager hyung! Help me!!” Yelled Changjo. The manager turned around. “What? Can’t hear you!” “Hyung!!!!” The manager laughed and walked away.

A few chaotic moments later, the boys were all dressed and ready to attend to their schedules. “Okay boys, gather around in the living room.” L. Joe, C.A.P., and Chunji sat on one couch while Niel, Ricky, and Changjo sat on the other. “We have a fansigning meet at the mall in a couple of hours. We need to head out now so we can set everything up. So if everyone could just-“ “WAIT!” L. Joe shot up. “Where’s ~~~~~~?” Everyone wondered the same thing. “I think she’s currently at the gym. At least, that’s what the sticky note says.” The manager held up the pink sticky note you left for the boys. They all calmed down and nodded. “Alright, let’s go!” Everyone exited the dorm and piled into the van. The manager strapped his seatbelt on and headed towards the mall.

A couple minutes later, they arrived. When they stepped out, they saw a huge crowd of people by the entrance. “Are they there for us?” Chunji pointed and stared. “I don’t know, only one way to find out.” The group of boys and their manager walked over quietly to see what the commotion’s about. L. Joe spotted two familiar figures. “It’s ~~~~~~-ah and Hyerin!” All the boys looked at him weirdly. “Who’s Hyerin?” “She’s ~~~~~’s friend.” “Ohhh.” They all said in unison. “Wait, ~~~~~~-ah’s over there?!” L. Joe nodded. “I can recognize her from anywhere.” Suddenly loud music came on. “I think they’re dancing…” Niel said. “Let’s go get a better view.” They walked over to the side so nobody is blocking their view.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cofnLH9DanU

Back at the mall’s entrance, you and Hyerin were gathering some people up. “Ready ~~~~~?” “Let’s do this!” Hyerin clicked the play button on the stereo and it blasted CL & Minzy’s ‘Please Don’t Go’. You danced as Minzy while Hyerin danced as CL. You started the powerful intro. Hyerin followed closely. The sync between you and Hyerin was flawless. It was fierce and precise. When the chorus came, you and Hyerin smoothly moved your hips and arms. The audience awed in how you can be so powerful and smooth at the same time. You could hear people talking with their friends within the audience. “They’re amazing.” “The girl in the tank top and sweats is like a dancing prodigy.” “Are they idols?”

Teen Top was watching silently. “Guys, she’s amazing!” They all nodded in agreement. Soon, you began to rap Minzy’s part and dance at the same time. This surprised even Teen Top. They’ve never seen this side of you before. They always thought you were adorable and innocent. They had no idea you could be so fierce and strong. “Woah. Never thought she could rap like this!” L. Joe was very impressed since he was a rapper himself.

The crowd was screaming and yelling with joy. You heard them clapping and cheering. You smiled and glanced over at Hyerin. She was smiling brightly. The song ended, you and Hyerin bowed and hugged each other. You glanced over the crowd. It was huge. “ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!” You looked at Hyerin and she looked back at you. “You want to dance again?” You shrugged. You looked over to your left and saw the whole Teen Top crew. Your eyes widened in surprise. They all smiled and waved. L. Joe kept a finger to his lips indicating to keep quiet about their location. You gave me a ‘okay’ sign and waved. The crowd kept demanding an encore. You gave Hyerin a smile and a nod. She smiled back and hit the play button once again. This time a new song started to play. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ta da! New chapter! Sorry for the delay! I'm still sick so I'm doing the best I can!!! And because I've been playing Maplestory... 

Anyways, I hope you readers enjoyed this chapter. It was actually pretty fun to write. I'll be writing the second part sometime today so it'll be up either later today or tomorrow. Depends on how much homework I need to catch up on. ^^;; Yeahh... >> As you can tell, I'm a huge Blackjack fan. 2NE1 FTW! xD 

Comment in the box below. vvvvvv and tell me what you thinkk of this chapter. >:DDD And subscribe if you haven't already! Thanks for reading. <3