Our Goodbyes

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Early in the morning, you got a call from the studio, telling you that they had important news to tell everyone. You had just arrived at the studio, looking for the director. The staff pointed at the conference room where the director was sitting with his hands together. “Take a seat ~~~~~~-ah. I’ll tell you the news when the boys arrive.” You nodded cautiously and sat down. Something was different…the director was acting weird. Instead of his usual happy and cheery self, he was…quiet and distant. You tapped your fingers on the table while waiting for the others.
Half an hour later, the boys arrived and they were surprised to see you. “Oh! ~~~~~~. You’re already here?” You gave a small smile and nodded. The director sighed. “Everyone, please take a seat.” L. Joe smirked and took a seat next to you while Changjo sat on the other side of you. “I’m pretty sure you’re all wondering why I’ve called you here.” Everyone nodded at the same time. “To my dismay…today will be the last day of Hello Baby.” Everyone stared at the director in shock, but out of everyone, you were the most disappointed. “T-t-today’s the last day?” Your eyes watered with tears, threatening to fall out. The director sadly nodded in confirm. “I’ve called Mrs. Jung, and she agreed to let Yoogeun film for the entire day. Once Yoogeun gets here, you guys have the whole day so make it the best. Yoogeun doesn’t know that today will be the last day…so make him happy too.”

The conference ended you were sitting on the steps outside of the studio. You couldn’t believe that the end is here. You will surely miss the little guy. Ricky came out and sat beside you. “You okay?” You glanced at Ricky and nodded. Ricky understood your pain, out of all the guys; he was the closest with Yoogeun. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and smiled. “It’s okay..we’ll get through this together. It’s not like we’re never going to see him again, right?” You chuckled a bit and nodded. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” You laid your head against Ricky. “Thanks Ricky…”

Yoogeun finally arrived and all of you put on a smile for him. “Yoogeunie! Where do you want to go today?” He cutely tapped his lips and jumped up and down. “Let’s go to the beach again!” He took your hand and pulled you to the van. Everyone climbed in and close the door. “GOGOGO!” You sat in the back next to the window. You smiled to yourself as all the memories started flowing back to you. You felt a little thud on your arm and looked down to see Yoogeun asleep. Chunji and Changjo started talking loud, so you hit their shoulders and shushed them. Everyone looked down to see Yoogeun quietly sleeping. “Aw! He’s so cute!” Niel whispered. You nodded in agreement. Soon, the van became quiet, and everyone dozed off. The manager looked through the rear view mirror and smiled. ‘I guess things never change.’

Very soon, you all reached the beach. Everyone was wide awake and ready to run around again. The camera crew got out of their vans and started filming already. You held Yoogeun’s hand and he pulled you towards the waters. You screamed as he started splashing cold water on you. Everyone saw the fun you were having and quickly joined in. Chunji grabbed onto Ricky and pulled him underwater. Changjo kept splashing tons of water in your direction. “Ah! Changjo oppa! Stop! It’s too cold!” L. Joe stood in front of you and hugged you. You couldn’t feel all the water anymore and laughed. “Gomowo, L. Joe oppa.” He sincerely smiled. “Anything for you.” You cheeks heated up. All of a sudden, there was a huge squirt of water, spraying everyone. The manager held up his huge water gun and laughed. “You guys are going down!” He tossed a little one to Yoogeun and helped him fill it up. It was the manager and Yoogeun vs. everyone else. Guess who won the water fight that day…

Ricky and Yoogeun were on the sand, trying to build one of the biggest sandcastles ever. Niel, Chunji, and C.A.P. were at the boardwalk, buying food to eat. And that leaves you and L. Joe. You blushed as L. Joe held your hand while walking down the beach. The sun was close to setting and it was just a romatic time between you and L. Joe. “Are you sad that we’re ending the show?” You nodded. “I’m gonna miss the little guy, he was like my own son.” You pouted. L. Joe smirked and leaned in closer. “You know…we can have a little family of our own.” He winked and his lips. You blushed a deep red and hit his chest. He laughed. “I’m just kidding!” You rolled your eyes.

Everyone gathered together on the sand and sat in a row. “How long til the sunset manager hyung?” He looked at his watch. “Just a couple more minutes.” You laid your head against L. Joe’s shoulder and waited for the sunset. You were about to doze off until you heard C.A.P. shouting. “LOOK THE SUN!” Your eyes widened as the orangey sun turned the sky pink. You heard ‘wows’ and ‘aws’. In a couple of minutes, the beautiful sight was gone. “That was really pretty.” Everyone agreed with you. “Alright kids, we have one more stop for the day. “Eh? One more?”

After the long car ride back home, the manager dropped you and Yoogeun off at the studio. You and Yoogeun tilted your heads in confusion. “Why are we here?” The director just motioned for you to go inside. C.A.P. and Changjo took the lead and everyone else followed. All of you entered the dark studio and looked around. “Director oppa?” There was no answer. Chunji snarled. “I swear if anything jumps out and scares me, I’m gonna be mad!” Again…dead silence.

Suddenly, the lights and you saw the most amazing scenery ever. There were Polaroid photos and tinkering white lights everywhere. All of you walked around and looked at each photo. They were all hidden camera photos from the beach, amusement park, and the performances. You smiled at the sticker photos that you and L. Joe took at the amusement park. There were a string of Polaroids photos of you and L. Joe being trapped on the ferris wheel. You pulled L. Joe over and pointed at them. “Remember this?” He laughed and nodded. “Even though we were stuck on the ferris wheel for hours, it was one of the greatest moments of my life.” You stared at him weirdly and laughed. “Why? WE WERE STUCK ON THE FERRIS WHEEL.” L. Joe shrugged. “I know. But if it wasn’t for that, you wouldn’t be my girlfriend right now.” You thought back and remembered the confession he gave you while you were asleep. “I guess that’s true.” You gave him a little smile.

A giant screen rolled down and everyone’s attention moved towards the front of the room. The lights dimmed and Teen Top’s Angel started playing while showing a mini slideshow of memories. There were pictures of when you and Teen Top had to do your missions, there were fan photos of you, L. Joe, and Yoogeun at the kids’ play area, photos of Teen Top, you, and Yoogeun at the park, and even photos of Yoogeun’s birthday party. At the end of the slideshow, there was a big family picture with Yoogeun in the middle. Everyone’s eyes were b with tears as the end was near. The manager came in and sighed. “Come on kids. It’s time to take Yoogeun home.”

The drive back to Yoogeun’s house was silent and sad. It seemed like any moment now, someone in the van would start breaking into tears, but everyone tried their best to hold it in. Finally, the van stopped in front of the house and you led Yoogeun out of the van, followed by everyone else. Mrs. Jung was waiting for Yoogeun. “Thank you for bringing him home safely.” You all smiled. You sighed. “Well, this is it Yoogeun. From now on, I’m not your umma anymore and they’re not your appas anymore.” Yoogeun pouted as he understood what was going on. “From now on, I’m your noona, and these are your hyungs…arrasso?” Yoogeun smiled. Ricky was already crying. “Yoogeun-ah! We’ll promise to visit you every now and then! Don’t ever forget us!” Everyone each got a peck from Yoogeun as a final goodbye and everyone headed home.

The ride home was quiet as everyone was letting out their silent tears. The manager sighed. “Come on, guys. Lighten up. We’ll be back to visit soon.” And with that, everyone tried to stop crying and think about the positive side of things. L. Joe wrapped his arm around you and you leaned against his chest. “Don’t cry, okay? I promise we’ll visit him soon. Together.” He said while curling a strand of your hair behind your ear. You nodded and linked pinkies with him. Tomorrow is a new day. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww. Sadness. T.T Almost near the end. :/ Hang in with me readers! Don't leave me yet!