Day With Ricky!!!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

A few days passed, you were still staying with the Teen Top boys. You’ve been calling your dad everyday just to make sure he’s alright. Your dad has been really busy with work lately. Apparently, he’s been promoted several times. You were really proud of him. He let you stay with the boys so you wouldn’t feel so lonely.

Today was the day. It was practice time. The performances were next week and you’ve been practicing with the choreographer oppa daily. You wanted to make sure your moves were precise and perfect. Everyone was at their schedule except for Ricky. You took this opportunity to spend some time with him and practice Shy Boy.

It was around 8 in the morning and you snuck into Ricky’s room. He was still sleeping peacefully. You quietly went inside his room and got super close to his ear. “RICKY OPPA! TIME TO WAKE UP!” You screamed on the top of your lungs. Ricky sprang up and fell to the floor. You started laughing super hard. You fell to the floor clutching your stomach, still laughing. “Y-you s-should have s-seen the look o-o-on your FACE!” Ricky got up and started tickling you. “How dare you do that to me?” He had an evil grin on his face. You seriously couldn’t stop laughing. “R-ricky..s-s-stopp….!!!” He started laughing at you. He finally stopped. You sat up and stopped laughing. There was a super awkward silence. The two of you looked at each other and laughed again.

After a couple of hours of nonstop laughing and tickling, you and Ricky walked to T.O.P. Media. Ricky put a hat and some sunglasses on so the fans wouldn’t recognize him and ambush him. (A/N: Lawllss. If you saw Ricky walking in the middle of the street one day…what would you do?! :O Post a comment below! LOLOL!) You had your hoodie on from yesterday and kept your hood on over your head. The two of you linked your arms together. Ever since you’ve met, you and Ricky were super close; only as friends, anything more, and it would be too awkward between you two. “Ricky oppa!” “Yes?” You pointed to a candy shop down the road. “Let’s go get some lollies!” He nodded eagerly and skipped towards the shop.

After a couple of minutes, you and Ricky came out of the shop, holding two huge bags full of different kinds of candy. You bowed to the owner. “Gamsamnida ahjusshi!” Ricky did the same. “Neh!” The ahjusshi gave you two a small wave. You two walked to T.O.P. Media with lollipop sticks sticking out from your mouths.

When the two of you finally arrived, you both rushed to the practice room since you guys were late. The choreographer welcomed the two of you warmly and started the lesson for ‘Shy Boy’. The music played, and you and Ricky began dancing naturally.

Hours and hours passed by and the choreographer was endlessly yelling at the two of you, making sure your movements are accurate. The choreographer finally let you two have a short break. You sat on the floor, gasping for air. Ricky was chugging a whole bottle of water. “So…tired..” Ricky managed to squeak out. You nodded with much pain. “I…still..have to..do.. three.. other..dances..with..the other…oppas!”

After a while, Ricky was feeling all better. You were still a little worn out but you managed to have a mini conversation without passing out. “Ricky oppa, what are we going to do about costumes?” He shrugged. “I really hope I don’t have to wear a skirt or dress.” He pouted. You laughed but stopped when you started coughing harshly. Ricky looked up with concern. “Are you okay?” You kept coughing. “I’ll go get you a bottle of water.” He got up and left the room. You gasped for air. You took long, deep breaths. You got your breathing back to normal and patted your chest a little.

The door opened and you were expecting Ricky. But you looked up to see the girl from the other day. She looked down at you and scoffed. “You’re here again? What are you doing this time?” “I was here with Ricky oppa lea-“ She glared at you. “Ricky? Ricky from Teen Top? You’re still hanging out with them? They would never like a girl like you.” You lifted an eyebrow. “Excuse me? They actually enjoy hanging out with me, thank you very much.” She started laughing. “Wow! You seriously think they ENJOY hanging out with you?! They’re only doing that so they can get the show over with. They’re only acting nice because of the camera. You silly naïve girl. Why don’t you just run along and go smell some flowers like the little you are.” You were about to say something when Ricky came into the studio. “~~~~~-ah! I brought you some wa-“ He stopped and looked at the girl. “Oh..hey RaeMi…” He didn’t even bother to make conversation with her. He came over and gave you your bottle of water. RaeMi started acting super cute in front of Ricky. “Oppa, I’m thirsty too…” She twirled her hair with her finger and pouted. “Oh, there’s a vending machine out there somewhere..” He waved his hand in a weird direction and never even threw a glance at her. RaeMi grunted and stomped her way out of the practice room. You and Ricky looked at each other and laughed.

“Oppa, who is that girl?” He sat beside you. “She’s this girl who’s from our company. Her name’s RaeMi. Apparently, she’s obsessed with us. She’s always so clingy and everything. I don’t really know how she made it into the entertainment business. She’s not the best at dancing…or singing. Rumors are that her dad paid our director to let her train and become famous.” “Hmm..I see… How come you were so cold to her, just now?” He chuckled. “She’s annoying and mean.” He stuck his tongue out. A few minutes passed and the two of you sat around. The choreographer came back in and that was your cue to stand up and start practicing. Ricky stood up and lended you a hand. You grabbed it with a smile and jumped up. The two of you continued your harsh training for ‘Shy Boy.’ 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

TA-DA! The mean girl has been revealed! She's just a fictional character so yeah! No need to go searching to see what she looks like. xD Anyways, she isn't really THAT mean right now...but just wait. ;D

Soo...'you' are spending sometime with Ricky. You two are the best of friends! NOTHING MORE! Just don't want to confuse you readers. xD You're still with L. Joe! Don't worry! I'll make sure I add a little cute scenes here and there with you and L. Joe! 

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!!! ALMOST TO 200 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! EEEEEPPSSSS. ><