Umma...

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

 

I know I don't really put music up for the chapters, but this would REALLY fit the chapterrrr. SO TRY LISTENING TO IT! You guys have probably heard this though. ^^;;

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco-Rainymood


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-tG7Mtabpc-Haru Haru Piano version. 

The two of them together is <3333333 omfg. These two songs really help set the mood in writing this chapter :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunder shook the whole sky and lightening crackled. Heavy rain started pouring down. You walked slowly towards the cemetery with your bouquet hanging down from your hands. You searched through all the rows full of tombstones and flowers. You passed three more rows and stopped. You turned around and saw your mother’s tombstone. Your hands shook as you placed the flowers down for her. “Umma.” Your eyes brimmed with tears.

L. Joe led the whole group down many blocks. Niel pointed towards the flower shop. “L. Joe hyung! Let’s ask the owner if she saw ~~~~-ah!” They ran inside and looked for the owner. “Ahjumma! Can you help us?! Did you see a young girl, about this tall, and really pretty and cute?!” Changjo shouted. The owner thought for a moment. She snapped her fingers. “Yes I did! She came here earlier…to buy some daisies.” L. Joe grabbed the woman’s shoulders. “Do you know which way she went?” She hesitantly nodded. “She went towards the cemetery.” She pointed north of the flower shop. “Thank you!” All the boys ran out of the shop. They ran for many blocks until C.A.P. stopped. “There she is!” All the boys stopped and saw you on your knees. Your eyes were empty and your usual happy smile was gone. They’ve never seen you like this before. They walked closer so they can hear what you were saying.

You sniffled and wiped the tears falling down your face. You used your sleeve to wipe your mother’s picture displayed on the tombstone. “Umma….did you miss me?” Of course you weren’t expecting an answer back. “Umma, mianhae… I’m sorry for not visiting you sooner…” Your voice cracked as more tears slid down your face. “I really miss you…This is all my fault…if we hadn’t taken you out on my birthday…if I didn’t keep complaining to go to the beach…if only we stayed home…you would still be here.” You stopped talking and cried harder. Teen Top saw you and they softened. All those tears you held in, all the pains you’ve suffered, you still managed to put on a happy smile for them. “Poor ~~~~~.” Ricky wiped his own tears. Changjo sniffled a little. Everyone held their tears in…they share the same pain since they’re away from their own families.

You covered your mouth to keep yourself from crying too loud. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around only to see L. Joe and the others. “Oppas.” Your voice croaked. L. Joe kneeled down and wiped your tears away. “It’s okay.” He whispered. He pulled you in for a big hug and you cried against his shoulder. The boys couldn’t stand to see you cry. Ricky and Changjo turned around so the others wouldn’t see their tears fall. Since they were the youngest, they missed their family the most.

An hour later, it stopped raining. You managed to stop sniffling and crying. “Why are oppas here?” C.A.P. put his arm around your shoulders. “We finished practice early, so we thought we should visit you... We all thought that you might need the support.” You gave them a tiny smile. “Thanks oppas. It really means a lot.” “We’ll let you and L. Joe have some time alone.” C.A.P. dragged the other boys away for peace and quiet. You turned back around to see L. Joe kneeling before your mother. “Annyeonghasaeyo omonim.” He gave her a respectful bow. You kneeled next to L. Joe. “Umma, this is my boyfriend…Lee Byunghun. He’s been taking care of me for quite some time now.” You softly laughed. L. Joe smiled. “Omonim, ~~~~~-ah is the world to me. I’ll promise to take care of her and never let her go. I hope you can accept the two of us to be together.” He bowed once again and waited. There was a nice silence and a breeze in the air. The sun came out from the dark clouds and you could hear the birds chirping again. A familiar butterfly flew around and landed in the palm of your hand. You smiled. ‘Thank you, umma.” The butterfly flew away and you stood up. “Well, let’s go!” You went to go get the other boys while L. Joe stayed behind. He was reading your card attached to the bouquet.

Dear Umma,

It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other, right? Aigoo…I don’t even know what to write for you. I really hope you’re taking good care of yourself! I’m really sorry for visiting you now… I promise to always come and visit you more! Especially with dad too! I really wish you could see me now…I’ve grown a lot, you know? I miss you, umma. I’ll see you soon! Saranghae.

 

From: ~~~~~

L. Joe smiled from your bubbly personality. He noticed a few ink smudges from your tears. He bowed once more and got up. You ran over and grabbed his arm. “Let’s go home, oppa!” He nodded and led the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried writing a sad chapter.. o.o think it's not that bad. . . MY WRITING SKILLS ARE IMPROVING. MUAHAHAHA. xD

So this is the new chapter! :D Hope you guys like it? Heheee. Please comment and subscribe. <3