Another have PASSED

Red Eyes

KYUHYUN POV

It's been 3 months already since I have confessed throughly to Sungmin, and still I don't know what I am to her.


She's been treating me differently everytime. Sometimes it's like we're like friends who are always there for each other, and sometimes it's like we are like more than the limitation of Friends, what people labels as SPECIAL, if I presume.

 

I am still confused to what she feels for me since we don't talk about it anymore.

How can we when most of our time, we are paying attention to her health.

 

and I don't complain about it anymore, Because being by her side, giving her strength showing her that I am here for her, is already enough for me because in this world if there is something clear to me, it is the fact that I am indeed inlove with a HUMAN named Lee Sungmin.

 

and with each day passing by it's like I am experiencing stuffs that are very new to me.

Having feelings, having thoughts, getting tired from doing stuff and even falling asleep which I know are things that does not comply in my life, a vampire's life.

 

I am even getting worried that I maybe getting vulnerable because of Sungmin.

 

It's like she, not only have affected my Heart but also my whole System.

 

"Kyuuuu~"

 

I looked at to where she is.

*thugs *thugs.

 

I can hear my heartbeat really fast, and it feels like it is only functioning when she is around.

 

She is now so different from the way she looks the very first moment I saw her.

 

She's paler, she's skinnier and she looks so tired.

 

3 more months Cho Kyuhyun.

She is standing at the doorframe, holding a pot. What is she doing? I didn't even realize that she was there all this time, I am seriously going nuts right now. That is wrong for a vampire like me who should always be alert all the time.

 

"What's wrong, Minnie?"

 

she smiled. "I made some pumpkin soup, do you want some?"

 

"I don't eat remember?"

 

She nods, "Yes, but you don't sleep either, but you do recently, and I think you're getting tired from taking care of me."

 

I immediately cupped her face with my hands, I shook my head "I would never get tired of taking care of you."

 

Even with her pale skin, her exhausted trance, she is still the most beautiful person I saw in my entire Lifeline.

 

I took hold of her and assist her towards the bedroom, I know that she's tired.

 

At first she doesn't want me to help her but then she felt dizzy and didn't have the strength to deny my help.

 

Once she was settle on the bed, I was heading to the door to get the Soup she made when I heard her speak.

 

"Kyuhyun, Before I wonder why everyone always go crazy for you."

 

so I turn around to face her.

 

"Now I know"


She stands up and even though she was dizzy, she tried her best to went to my direction, I came to her to support her and she just held onto me.

 

She was coughing, getting louder as each cough have been released in .

 

It's disturbing me of how much of her disease have already eaten her system up.

 

If only I could take it away.

 

She held my cheeks again with those warm hands.

 

"Any Girl would be so lucky to have you as their most SPECIAL someone"

 

She smiled at me again. How I really treasure that smile of hers.

 

"Who could that be" asked her teasing, she knows who I was talking about.

 

 

and she smiled again.

 

"Kyuhyun"

 

I placed my forefinger in her lips for I stopped her before she could speak again, there's this sadness in her eyes, I know that pain is eating her up already.

 

If only I could save her.

 

"I know, Sungmin, You don't need to tell me about it anymore"

 

I know she'd reject me again, I know she doesn't feel the same way as I do, I know she does not love me the same way as I love her.

 

For her, I am only a FRIEND.

 

and so I placed my lips to hers, it was just a gentle peck.

 

"I will miss you" she stated once she opened her eyes.

 

"what are you talking about Sungmin" I asked her curiously, I am aware of the fact what she was referring to, but my mind and heart was all against to that fact, it was all against reality.

 

"You well know what I am talking about Mr Vampire"

 

I deadpant and turned my gaze away from her, "I do, I just don't want to think about it"

 

She made me look at her and I saw the sadness in her eyes again *ouch

 

"Kyuhyun, I only got 3 more months to go, I am going to die soon,even if we don't want to accept it or not, It will happened OKAY?, Please don't do this to me"

 

"Why do I need to accept that, Sungmin?" I shouted at her.

 

This talk again. This DYING talk again. Why does she keep on reminding me about it again and again and again.

 

I don't want her to keep on reminding me about this, about her sickness, about her, dying and how I can't do anything to save her.

 

Due to my temper, I kinda raised my voice to her. It is quite obvious since I saw the shockness in her face.

 

 

"Kyuhyun" she called out to me again and I don't want to face her because I know the moment I look at her, my heart would do some somersaults and would eventually give in to her therefore I tried my best not to look at her.

 

but I failed because her soft and warm hands made me look at her again.

 

"Kyuhyun, don't want to hurt you, don't do this to me Please... If it is painful to you that I am leaving, what more is it to me? I don't want to leave you, to hurt you because I love you."

 

I can see a tear falling in her eyes.

 

Did I hear what she said right?

 

"what did you just said?" I asked her unbelievingly.

 

"tell me that I heard you right, tell me that you're not joking, Sungmin"

 

She smiled again. And it was so addicting seeing that smile.

 

 

"I love you Kyuhyun"

 

and then I felt her hand wiped away something from my eye and I heard her say "Why are you crying?"

 

I didn't notice that tears are falling from my eyes.

 

I was a vampire with no emotion.

 

I was a vampire with no LIFE.

 

and yet, This was happening to me as if I am becoming a HUMAN.

 

 

I smiled at her "because I never have imagined this would happened to me"

 

 

---

 

SORRY for the very LATE UPDATE. Too many school stuffs I did, >.<