Near

Red Eyes

 

Sungmin was busy daydreaming in classroom, not minding what is happening around her, and because of that she didn't even notice that the class have already ended.

 

"Sungmin-ssi"

 

"Sungmin-ssi"

 

Someone called her again and she still didn't notice it.


"SUNGMIN-SSI!" a little louder this time making her shriek in shock and looked at the person who caused her disturbance.

 

"what is it Ryeowook?" she asked.

 

"You're daydreaming, you're too sum up to your words to notice that" then she points out to the door with so many of her classmates standing there, cheering , and yes most of them are girls.

 

"what's with them?" she asked confused.

 

"as if this stuff is still new to you, hello, Earth to Sungmin, your boyfriend is outside waiting for you and if you don't know it, your boyfriend is the campus hearthrob, all girls wish to date" Ryeowook explained and hearing those word by word made Sungmin blush.

 

 

 

Boyfriend.



Right, Kyuhyun is now her Boyfriend. Not by what they first intended to be by which is 'pretending' to be in a relationship but now in an 'official' relationship.

 

Yes, Kyuhyun is her real boyfriend, no jokes and no games. It's Real.

 

and like what Ryeowook said, The guy who was the dream of all the girls in the campus is her boyfriend, therefore she is somehow the center of jealousy.

 

"so... how did you do it?" Ryeowook suddenly asks as if they are close or anything.

 

Sungmin scrunched her face in confusion "huh? do what?"

 

Ryeowook leaned forward and giggled, like a fangirl that is very excited about something "make the most popular guy fall in love with you."

 

Sungmin opened her eyes in wide shock, her face becoming pale, she closed her eyes then closed it then open again, not believing what she heard. "I...I"

 

Ryeowook patted Sungmin's shoulder "Oh come on Sungmin, don't treat me harshly, I've been trying my best to be close with you ever since the first semester, come on you can tell me, let's be friends"

 

Sungmin remains silent, Someone wants to be friends with her, She was avoiding all of the people she could meet because of her illness, because she doesn't want to get involved to anyone, what more is to get close to anyone like being friends? For Sungmin, the more you get close to someone, the more they become important to you and once she 'left', she knows she will hurt her.

 

"b...but" Sungmin stammered.

 

"No buts Lee Sungmin, we are friends now, Kyuhyun can still wait for you outside" Ryeowook insisted.

 

Sungmin looked at the smaller girl, she really looked so dictated and if Sungmin still say No, she will just keep on insisting again and again, and it will only tire Sungmin out, and also she needs to take her medicine now, maybe that's why Kyuhyun is waiting for her outside.

 

She can feel her body feeling weak, an indication that her illness is soon eating her up.

 

She saw how Ryeowook is strong and dictated to be her friend, and who is she to selfishly take that chance away from her.

 

She held Ryeowook's hand and smile her purest smile "sure thing, Ryeowook"

 

then suddenly an image of Kyuhyun came in front of them, both of them stare at the latter.

 

"Kyuhyun" Sungmin stare at his boyfriend's handsome face and the girls still keeps on cheering for him as if wanting to get his attention.

 

"Let's go, Min" Kyuhyun said to her with a smile.

 

Yes, Kyuhyun's smile, something so rare of a sight, something that girl's would dream to see. Something that Kyuhyun only give to her.

 

Sungmin nods then look at Ryeowook who is still holding her hand.

 

"Wookie, As much as I want to stay, my boss is waiting for me and wants to go home already, I can't make him wait" Sungmin said looking at Kyuhyun when she said the word 'boss', addressing that it is him she was referring about then look at Ryeowook again and smile. "You know that he is such a big bad wolf when he is angry" she continued teasing Kyuhyun making him frown.

 

"But don't worry, I'd tell you everything after...after" She then suddenly felt herself dizzy, making both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook gasped and wanting to support her but then she tried herself to talk "I'd tell you everything next time Wookie, I really need to go home"

 

Once Ryeowook nods, Kyuhyun held Sungmin's sides and guided her outside, not minding the girls or other disturbance they have, Sungmin really needs to drink her medicine as fast as possible.

 

Sungmin lookes paler than before. He is right when he theorized that by this time, If Sungmin fails to follow even just one instruction from the doctor, it could lead to a bad situation.

 

"Sungmin!" kyuhyun called out to Sungmin once they are walking, Sungmin just leaned her shoulder to Kyuhyun and didn't really pay attention to the vampire beside her whose actually scolding her at the moment.

 

"Sungmin" Kyuhyun said a little softer this time looking at Sungmin whose looking really weak. Sungmin then looks at him, "Yes?"

 

after she said those she didn't know but everything turned black and all she could hear is kyuhyun's voice fading.

 

"Sungmin"

 

"Sungmin"

 

--

 

KYUHYUN POV

 


I immediately carried Sungmin and ran towards my house, I don't care whatever I passed by, or whatever I encoutered, I just need to get her to the house and made her drink her medicine or let her rest first. She needs rest, she shouldn't tire herself out.

I lay her on the bed and cover her with my blanket. She looked so angelic yet so pale.

 

"Sungmin" I keep on wiggling her shoulder to wake her up. "Sungmin"

 

She isn't responding.
 

 

! ! Every cursing word I would say just to express how irritated I am. God! Why is it becoming like this. I keep on wiggling her just to wake her up, Hell no would I let you die! I saw her expression just a minute ago, when she finally met a friend other than me, her face lit up, when I saw her talking, I saw her smile. God, don't take her yet. She still has 6 months to go and we've only been in a real relationship for only 1 month and she only met her a real friend for only a day. Please, let her experience this stuff more. Don't take her yet please.

 

it's only been a month since we've been together for real, without faking, and I still haven't been giving her the attention I should properly give, because of her sickness we're always staying at the house and she's just always resting.

 

I never given her my proper time, I never have given her the right attention a boyfriend should give to his girlfriend. I touched the cross necklace that I am wearing right now, It was given to her, I remember the time she gave it to me, her smile that's purest among all, Please I want her to smile. I want her to be happy.

 

Give me a chance Please.

 

I still keep on holding her, her hands.

 

I vowed my head and placed it on her hand. I can feel my eyes watering with tears.
 

! Why did you made me like this? what the effin is wrong with me?

 

What is happening with me?

 

my life!

 

I don't know what is happening with me but I seriously can't let Sungmin die, I don't want to her to die. I can't. I need her.

 

Please, I never even once pleaded anything in my life, please just give me this one. Give me Sungmin.

 

"Sungmin" I murmured, my head still down.

 

 

"Kyuhyun" I heard a soft voice at my side that made me look at her. Once our eyes met, she smiled and reached at my eyes.

 

"Why are you crying?" she asked with a weak smile.

 

She's really a joker, she can even smile at  a time like this. How can she smile so much when she is struggling?

 

"I hate you Lee Sungmin, you scared me" I scolded her and she just giggled weakly. "Don't you dare use your cuteness on me, I told you that you should

 

never forget drinking your medicine and following your prescriptions, Don't stress yourself and--"

 

I was cut off when she placed her index finger in my mouth to shush me.

 

We just remain like that, she didn't say anything, she just relaxed herself along side with the silence that's filling the room. Maybe she needs the silence

more than she needed to be scolded by me. I just observed her whole face, her pale relaxing face.
 

I just hold her hand that's in front of my face and felt a sting inside me.

 

 

 


Is it really possible for a vampire to fall in love?

 

--

 

UPDATE!